Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:07 PM

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them (54187 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2016
Makes me remember d idiot dah broke my hrt and smashed it into pieces, have reciprocated by breaking oda guys hrt
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2016
Andykruiz:
Lolz, bro you gat no chill o! Inept and witless for one person, chei! Anyways, good morning and how was your night?

I dey my brother! My night was good. So many manner-less girls everywhere these days

3 Likes

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by tonquendo4u(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2016
How come all of them have Doe as surnames?are they sisters?Na from village Dem de do them?

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Chimaobikalu(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Let us hear from the guys first before we conclude...
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by AreOnaKakanfo: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Paul is the man grin
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Florblu(f): 11:03am On Apr 16, 2016
austinosita:

Hey......gba go du break there, biko!!
If I tell you my own bitter experience(s) with girls, you will retrieve this your statement!

As girls get heart breaks from guys, guys get it too from girls! It happens in both ways! I'll tell you my recent sad experience!

I met her in the north when I went for service.....we became very close friends. We dated and we were so much in love....inseparable! I even made her go to school, cos I told her I can't marry an illiterate.

Now, it happened that we stopped communicating cos I was in lag, she was still in the north and I had no job! Things were so difficult for me!
When I finally got a job, I rented an apartment and tushed it! She had already graduated. We started communicating again and ignited our love! I told her everything about my failed love affairs and she lied to me about hers!

I invited her to lag! Lo and behold I discovered her breasts had fallen and gone flat like a Breast feeding mother! Sex was not the same again cos her va.gi.na had depreciated!
I accepted her still and went ahead to propose! We started making arrangement on how to go see her parents, it was then she now told me she had a baby boy and she would like me to accept him in my house(as in, he would live with us)!
I declined and said he won't come now, and that she would have to give me some time!

She got pregnant for me....and I told her to go home cos I need to inform my people so we can come for the introduction and every other thing that has to do with marriage rites!

Along the line, I lost my job and I told her to give me some time to get a job, cos I can't raise a family being jobless! Tho I assured her that the trad marriage would take place before the stomach bulges!

Could you believe she called last week to inform me that she had aborted the baby and she cannot marry a jobless man.....and so she was no more interested!

Meanwhile, I and my mum, use to send money to her for her upkeep, and I call her often!

How cruel can this be? How do I tell my people? Cos we've fixed a date already!

Abeg madam, just go sidown if u no know wetin to talk!
Haaaa.....this one bad oo
But my words still stands
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by shonasleek(f): 11:03am On Apr 16, 2016
The story by amarachi doe (4th) got me laughing....
Girlfriend u wouldn't like ur man admiring another woman in ur presence especially when she's got the endowement and u don't.

Although he took it too far....

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Florblu(f): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2016
Topestbilly:

Ladies are not exceptional...

The ladies who shared their experiences has 1 or 2 reasons that led to the break up..

U know how December is na?
merriment n other exciting feelings... so my ex never pick a more suitable period or day to break up with me but on the 31st of December just few minutes to new year, after 4years of courtship for reasons best known to her, as I type dis d reasons are still unknown.

I just dey laugh #pardon me
My words still stands
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by godfrey01(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2016
austinosita:

Hey......gba go du break there, biko!!
If I tell you my own bitter experience(s) with girls, you will retrieve this your statement!

As girls get heart breaks from guys, guys get it too from girls! It happens in both ways! I'll tell you my recent sad experience!

I met her in the north when I went for service.....we became very close friends. We dated and we were so much in love....inseparable! I even made her go to school, cos I told her I can't marry an illiterate.

Now, it happened that we stopped communicating cos I was in lag, she was still in the north and I had no job! Things were so difficult for me!
When I finally got a job, I rented an apartment and tushed it! She had already graduated. We started communicating again and ignited our love! I told her everything about my failed love affairs and she lied to me about hers!

I invited her to lag! Lo and behold I discovered her breasts had fallen and gone flat like a Breast feeding mother! Sex was not the same again cos her va.gi.na had depreciated!
I accepted her still and went ahead to propose! We started making arrangement on how to go see her parents, it was then she now told me she had a baby boy and she would like me to accept him in my house(as in, he would live with us)!
I declined and said he won't come now, and that she would have to give me some time!

She got pregnant for me....and I told her to go home cos I need to inform my people so we can come for the introduction and every other thing that has to do with marriage rites!

Along the line, I lost my job and I told her to give me some time to get a job, cos I can't raise a family being jobless! Tho I assured her that the trad marriage would take place before the stomach bulges!

Could you believe she called last week to inform me that she had aborted the baby and she cannot marry a jobless man.....and so she was no more interested!

Meanwhile, I and my mum, use to send money to her for her upkeep, and I call her often!

How cruel can this be? How do I tell my people? Cos we've fixed a date already!

Abeg madam, just go sidown if u no know wetin to talk!

My guy sorrry oh... Thats how girls are oh.... Hope you have seen another girl... Moreover which man will want to put a girl in the house way her milk factory don collapse... Waitin me and my 4 unborn children waan con enjoy.... My guy move on oh....... No woman no cry
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by dapsonlou(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2016
If I tell you guys what Women have done to me, Men on Nairaland will Join me in a Riot Against Women. All sides have bad apples, don't use someone else's experience to Make your own decisions about relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by moslanry(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2016
I kno girls with come out with different comments,eyin le moo,don't marry then,hope u kno u cause most of the problem
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by slyrone(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2016
na by force to get married or be in a relationship? I ll remain single for as long as I can till I meet virgin Mary. I won't waste my time, effort and resources on one unfaithful hoe. Girls u can copy a page from my book too.

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by CosmicJames(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
It goes both ways. the 1st gal is most silly, how would you send unclad photos to a guy?
to the 4th gal, did he raped ur sister?
i expect a counter thread though
Sure, this is nl. A counter thread is a must here.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by habsydiamond(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2016
both sex are to blame for break ups. as men have their faults so do ladies. some guys are bad it cant be denied but some ladies lack good attitude which is vital in any relationship. as yoruba people will say obirin ti ko ni iwa ko le ri ile oko gbe. so ladies u as should amend ur ways as men too
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by kajoula(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2016
Gebbson007:
DD DAT secund 1 wells. make teacher never call project or assignment Pelumi go don elp Me do am plus she elpd me wif ma biology note.Pelumi wre Eva u re m sowi fr d Shii I DD 2 u

What are you trying to write ?

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 16, 2016
"HE SLEPT WITH YOUR SISTER" your sister must have been a prostitute. Why would you ever sleep with your sisters boyfriend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by chigoizie7(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2016
If I tell una my own story, all of una both girls sef will so hate their fellow girls join.

That is never an issue, the issue now is that,

That guy called Paul on the last story is really a real G, because that is going to be my next line of heart break as from now on.

Either I fùck ur sister or I fùck ur best friend.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by GeniusDavid(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2016
Do not believe every story you read on the internet — Queen Elizabeth , 2007

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by oglalasioux(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2016
I'm waiting for the counter thread.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Topestbilly(m): 11:25am On Apr 16, 2016
Florblu:

I just dey laugh #pardon me
My words still stands

We all had/have our terrible experiences one way or the other and is not one-sided..

But we (men) let go and move on but most ladies don't let go so easily going to an extent of taking it out on a guy dat knows nothing about what she passed tru...

There was dis gal i wooed some years back after much pressure from me den she open up saying

"See is not dat I don't like u but I'm really hurt at d moment cos my guy just break up with my n am looking out to play a revenge on someone but I don't want that person to b u... just give me sometime". Imagine!
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by girlfriendsnatc: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2016
Genea:
Makes me remember d idiot dah broke my hrt and smashed it into pieces, have reciprocated by breaking oda guys hrt

Keep it up! For every one Nigeria guy's heart you manage to break, I will break over a hundred Nigerian girl's heart both home and abroad. I might even set a new record this year because just in 4months, I've already broken 63 and still counting. Should be 64 next week, because i'm about to axe another Nigerian girl. And to think the foöl is crazy in love with me, pwahahaha grin. It would be sweet when I see that shattered hopeless she-is-worthless look on her face cool. You Nigerian girls are too easy when you're dealing with a mature wealthy bachelor with a 5-star home, runs a blue-chip business and owns a fleet of mad whip luxury cars. They're always so eager to spread their legs so wide apart like the open doors of a lift. Maybe you too might cross my path one day, then I'll show you what being heartbroken really is, compared to the child's play you've had before. undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Eddygourdo(m): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2016
Florblu:
I won't be surprised if 89% of guys go to hell fire
Deadly than Lucifer
this girl sef.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by skyenitan04(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2016
why are they of the same names ? doe doe doe or na u name them ursef ?
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by koxi: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2016
I can assure you ladies do worse terribly worse.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by nwanyanwuadaure(f): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2016
odiegwu o
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Ifyjuli25(f): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2016
Girls do worst!!!

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by HaneefahRN(f): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2016
undecided, that SS2 love story though. Never believed in such nonsense. Have I copied my own notes first before copying one boy's own. It usually irritated me back then when some girls do it, such silliness.
I'm sure the guys placed a bet on her.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Revolva(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2016
I begg make dem go sidon de deserve it
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by phenase(m): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2016
angry A lady I love so much, I thought I had future,After a year of deceitful relationship,sent me her marriage invitation.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2016
Flashh:
Ladies have little experience in getting hurt in a relationship, but they are a always quick to let people know about it.

If guys start sharing theirs, it will be longer than Genesis to Revelation.
no mind them, if a guy table what this nessessary evil don do, hmm
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by vivalavida(m): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2016
falconey:

lwkm.

I can assure you ladies do worse. our reaction is always epical because there is always a bit of barbaric and vicious act to it.

ladies rob us emotionally on a daily basis which is more brutal than what some men do.

when the man's mind is being disturbed his entire overt or covert gestures will be destabilized.

we all have a story to tell.

brother,I concur

2 Likes

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by hardbody: 11:55am On Apr 16, 2016
poksmahn:
Hey guys. I spoke to five of my female friends last week and asked them to share the worst thing a guy has done to them and what i heard sent shivers down my spine. Honestly, I didn't expect a guy to stoop so low in order to score cheap points with a girl. These guys do not deserve to be called men at all. If their old man found out what they did, he'll hang his head in shame and cry himself to death. For the purpose of privacy, I changed the names here in this article. So here we go..

"HE UPLOADED MY UNCLAD PICS ON FACEBOOK"-Mary Doe[23]

I began dating this guy called James in 2011. I was head over heels for him and for a moment I thought I had found my soul mate. We did everything you can possibly imagine together.Then, one day, he asked for my unclad pictures and I foolishly sent them to him thinking it was no big deal after all we were madly in love with each other. Fast forward to 2014 after over 2 years of dating, the love we shared waned and our conversations became boring and monotonous. Then, I knew it was time to move on. I politely broke up with him one Wednesday evening. He wasn't cool with it and began calling me names and ranted over the phone till I couldn't take it anymore. I stopped taking his calls and replying his chats. A month later, this sick bastard called James uploaded the unclad pics I sent to him over two years ago on facebook with a message saying I'm a prostitute looking for customers online. My world crumbled that day. I slumped into a terrible bout of depression for weeks with suicidal thoughts crossing my mind everyday. Facebook took down the image that same day but it was too late... the deed was done. I cursed him sha.. he'll never find happiness in life till he apologises to me.

"HE BROKE UP WITH ME IN PUBLIC"-Precious Doe[19]

It happened when I was in SS2. Philip was in SS3 and was the social prefect of the school. He was the typical bad boy with sagging trousers, a crazy haircut and an arrogant attitude. He asked me out twice but i turned him down on both occassions. The third time, I said yes because I found his persistence amazing. We were the power couple of the school, admired by everyone except for a few girls who wished they were in my shoes. We dated for two weeks and I know I was a good girlfriend to Philip as I helped him copy some of his notes and we made out twice. Then, on Friday, during the social night, Philip mounted the stage and said,'Everyone listen up. I want to use this opportunity to officially break up with Precious. Precious, it is over between us!' His classmates cheered him and the whole school joined them. I wished the ground would open and swallow me. I didn't even know when tears rolled down my cheeks and before I knew it, I was sobbing uncontrollably. I was used by a worthless piece of shit but I've forgiven him tho.

"HE STARTED A RUMOUR THAT I WAS A LESBIAN"-Ibiso Doe[22]

There was this guy that I rejected cos I think he's a total jerk without a future. He took the rejection personally and started a malicious rumour that I'm a lesbian and I change my undies once a week. It ruined my reputation because almost all my classmates believed the nasty rumour. I have a thick skin to rumours but this one broke me to pieces and left me sorrowful. Slowly and steadily, I'm building my reputation. It's not easy as a lot of people still believe I'm a lesbian. Na them sabi.

"MY EX SLAPPED ME IN PUBLIC"-Amarachi Doe[23]

Williams and I were taking a stroll along Agip road one Friday evening with our fingers laced together. I was enjoying this stroll as we were having a deep conversation about our future. Then, out of the blue, a tall and handsome dude walked passed us and I didn't know when I called him hot and sexy. I don't know whether it was a punch or a slap Williams gave me but I lost the ability to hear in my left ear. All eyes were focused on us. I could feel their eyes boring a hole through my belly. Beads of sweat formed all over me. Williams started begging profusely and I couldn't stop my self from bursting into tears. I walked away and I don't regret leaving the woman beater.

"HE SLEPT WITH MY SISTER"-Deola Doe[24]

In 2014, I began dating Paul. He was the perfect dude with a great face, a great body, soothing voice and a sense of humor. No wonder I fell for him. All was well till he paid me a visit one day but he met only my sister because I went out. I think he knew I wasn't going to be at home. Things happened that day. My sister told me what happened and apologised frantically saying she was seduced by Paul. I don't blame her at all cos Paul is a smooth talker. That evening, I confronted the guy and he told me to go to HELL and I lost faith in men that day. The relationship with my sister is now strained and awkward because of that fool.

So guys, there you have it. These five boys have trampled on our cherished manly values and are no more fit to be called men. We'll just sit back and let Karma do her thing.

Have a lovely day and keep being the man your dad always wanted you to be. Cheers!!!

Source: https://poksman./2016/04/13/five-nigerian-girls-share-horrible-things-guys-have-done-to-them/

Are these 4 sisters of same parents....Mr Doe?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.