Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them (54289 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by ngobaby23: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hmm.. My own story. I've had only two boyfriends which I loved dearly and stupidly. The first was emotionally abusive. Always comparing me to my best friend.. Saying she has bigger boobs and all that. Then always treating me with breakups then I'd cry and beg him. But when I got some sense I broke up with him.. Because he was destroying my self esteem. The second guy I dated I was so much older.. In my between 21 and 23..i loved him he loved me.. We were planning on our future and all that.. We were good till one day.. He sent me a text telling me he wanted out without no reason. I felt like a knife was pierced through my heart.. As I'm writing now I feel so much pain. It was latter that he told me cos of my health challenge that made him leave. Me. From 2013 till today, I've not dated anybody. I've lost that ability to love. But I still believe in love.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Mrjo(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jesus! This is unbelievable, what an ingret! Op go and sit down.
austinosita:

Hey......gba go du break there, biko!!
If I tell you my own bitter experience(s) with girls, you will retrieve this your statement!

As girls get heart breaks from guys, guys get it too from girls! It happens in both ways! I'll tell you my recent sad experience!

I met her in the north when I went for service.....we became very close friends. We dated and we were so much in love....inseparable! I even made her go to school, cos I told her I can't marry an illiterate.

Now, it happened that we stopped communicating cos I was in lag, she was still in the north and I had no job! Things were so difficult for me!
When I finally got a job, I rented an apartment and tushed it! She had already graduated. We started communicating again and ignited our love! I told her everything about my failed love affairs and she lied to me about hers!

I invited her to lag! Lo and behold I discovered her breasts had fallen and gone flat like a Breast feeding mother! Sex was not the same again cos her va.gi.na had depreciated!
I accepted her still and went ahead to propose! We started making arrangement on how to go see her parents, it was then she now told me she had a baby boy and she would like me to accept him in my house(as in, he would live with us)!
I declined and said he won't come now, and that she would have to give me some time!

She got pregnant for me....and I told her to go home cos I need to inform my people so we can come for the introduction and every other thing that has to do with marriage rites!

Along the line, I lost my job and I told her to give me some time to get a job, cos I can't raise a family being jobless! Tho I assured her that the trad marriage would take place before the stomach bulges!

Could you believe she called last week to inform me that she had aborted the baby and she cannot marry a jobless man.....and so she was no more interested!

Meanwhile, I and my mum, use to send money to her for her upkeep, and I call her often!

How cruel can this be? How do I tell my people? Cos we've fixed a date already!

Abeg madam, just go sidown if u no know wetin to talk!
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Mrjo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Love is real, u wil find true love IJN.
ngobaby23:
Hmm.. My own story. I've had only two boyfriends which I loved dearly and stupidly. The first was emotionally abusive. Always comparing me to my best friend.. Saying she has bigger boobs and all that. Then always treating me with breakups then I'd cry and beg him. But when I got some sense I broke up with him.. Because he was destroying my self esteem. The second guy I dated I was so much older.. In my between 21 and 23..i loved him he loved me.. We were planning on our future and all that.. We were good till one day.. He sent me a text telling me he wanted out without no reason. I felt like a knife was pierced through my heart.. As I'm writing now I feel so much pain. It was latter that he told me cos of my health challenge that made him leave. Me. From 2013 till today, I've not dated anybody. I've lost that ability to love. But I still believe in love.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by pepigeorge(m): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Florblu:
I won't be surprised if 89% of guys go to hell fire
Deadly than Lucifer
Lol....I concur only if 99.99% of gals are there already
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by dfrost: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Genea:
lol u and dfrost are hilarious.... tk care dear...

It's good to see that you're loosening up a lil' bit. The sun/heat too much. Look for swimming pool soak your hot body and brain. grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by dfrost: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
ngobaby23:
Hmm... It was latter that he told me cos of my health challenge that made him leave. Me. From 2013 till today, I've not dated anybody. I've lost that ability to love. But I still believe in love.

Pele sister.

May I know the health challenge please? If it's something personal don't worry yourself. Albeit that was cruel of him.

PS: I'm not supporting girls either. Like someone said regarding this matter, both sides of the divide have their stories to tell.

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by TheNathan(m): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin grin grin the funny one is the one that said she doesn't know if it was punch or slap but she lost ability to lost hear with left ear grin
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by girlfriendsnatc: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Genea:
better pray I don't cross ur path, cos amma milk u dry.....: D

Milk me dry? That's so funny I almost giggled. For someone who has had all kinds of freebies-loving gold-digging leeching hoes come along, I've heard that a 1000 times. But eventually, they all get heartbroken and axed off my life without a dime. Don't you think any of these myriad of thirsty Nigerian executive b!tches that i've been messing with wouldn't have cuffed me if this wealthy bachelor wasn't extremely smart? I'm even an anti-abortionist and would never abort my own baby; but still none of this fake b!tches could get the job done and pin a pregnancy on me because i'm always very careful. Anyways, if our paths do cross, the only thing you'll be milking dry is my d!ck, but only after reading your HIV and other STDs results sheet from MeCure. Don't worry, I'll pay for that. wink
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by girlfriendsnatc: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
ngobaby23:

Smh, nobody cares about you losing your ability to love undecided. Just want to smash and pass you along to the next guy, and the cycle continues until one selfish guy decides to cuff you thinking he can have you all to himself. But we all know better; it still won't stop you females from cheating whenever you want. The only thing I'm seriously against in this game is rape angry or coercive behavior to compel sex, which is technically still rape. But love? Pshhh undecided
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by jojosweet(f): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=austinosita post=44749469]

If I tell you my own bitter experience(s) with girls, you will retrieve this your statement!

As girls get heart breaks from guys, guys get it too from girls! It happens in both ways! I'll tell you my recent sad experience!

I met her in the north when I went for service.....we became very close friends. We dated and we were so much in love....inseparable! I even made her go to school, cos I told her I can't marry an illiterate.

Now, it happened that we stopped communicating cos I was in lag, she was still in the north and I had no job! Things were so difficult for me!
When I finally got a job, I rented an apartment and tushed it! She had already graduated. We started communicating again and ignited our love! I told her everything about my failed love affairs and she lied to me about hers!

I invited her to lag! Lo and behold I discovered her breasts had fallen and gone flat like a Breast feeding mother! Sex was not the same again cos her va.gi.na had depreciated!
I accepted her still and went ahead to propose! We started making arrangement on how to go see her parents, it was then she now told me she had a baby boy and she would like me to accept him in my house(as in, he would live with us)!
I declined and said he won't come now, and that she would have to give me some time!

She got pregnant for me....and I told her to go home cos I need to inform my people so we can come for the introduction and every other thing that has to do with marriage rites!

Along the line, I lost my job and I told her to give me some time to get a job, cos I can't raise a family being jobless! Tho I assured her that the trad marriage would take place before the stomach bulges!

Could you believe she called last week to inform me that she had aborted the baby and she cannot marry a jobless man.....and so she was no more interested!

Meanwhile, I and my mum, use to send money to her for her upkeep, and I call her often!

Abeg madam, just go sidown if u no know wetin to talk![/quote so sorry, very touching story. But when God shut doors...
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by sirhamilton(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
ngobaby23:

Trust me on this : everything happens for a reason
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by benji93: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

Milk me dry? That's so funny I almost giggled. For someone who has had all kinds of freebies-loving gold-digging leeching hoes come along, I've heard that a 1000 times. But eventually, they all get heartbroken and axed off my life without a dime. Don't you think any of these myriad of thirsty Nigerian executive b!tches that i've been messing with wouldn't have cuffed me if this wealthy bachelor wasn't extremely smart? I'm even an anti-abortionist and would never abort my own baby; but still none of this fake b!tches could get the job done and pin a pregnancy on me because i'm always very careful. Anyways, if our paths do cross, the only thing you'll be milking dry is my d!ck, but only after reading your HIV and other STDs results sheet from MeCure. Don't worry, I'll pay for that. wink
well taken, ''wealthy'', like my neigbours always say, who your money don epp, nd for the records, ou are not smart but only smarter, your ability to outsmart a foolish person, does not make you smart as per the standard of it, make your own no go be like housefly wey follow dead body enter grave. please, quit rejoicing in your ostentatious display of folly. on this note i hereby retire.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Sayelabola(m): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Gebbson007:
married ke sir check ma profile
grin grin
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
some men are John 10vs10
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Joavid:
when will girls listen

don't EVER send your nude pics to a man.

it is sweet today but can get bitter tomorrow.
don't trust no man born of a woman.

NEVER EVER!!!

How far na? It's not nice to give advice to truncate people's legit hustles o.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=jojosweet post=44760276][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

hahahaha nawti u
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by missyQween(f): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
All in the eyes of a boy in ***Celine Dion voice***
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Irishrena1(f): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
austinosita:

Abeg madam, just go sidown if u no know wetin to talk!
Kai. Bros I really feel your pain. Like seriously, how do you tell your family and friends, that she aborted the baby. Smh. Its a pity. But tell you must so brace up and look beyond it
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Irishrena1:

Kai. Bros I really feel your pain. Like seriously, how do you tell your family and friends, that she aborted the baby. Smh. Its a pity. But tell you must so brace up and look beyond it

Thanks dear! I appreciate
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
SirChotas:

How far na? It's not nice to give advice to truncate people's legit hustles o.

legit hustle that involves nude pics?

lol... tell me something? grin
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Leriebloom(f): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
lilmax:
How foolish can women be?

One thing is sure,they should blame themselves not men

Why should they blame themselves?, Deola Doe and Ibiso doe were clearly victims, tho i wldnt say so for the other three, but it wasnt Deola Doe and Ibiso Doe's fault that the guys were just being mean.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by hollas2jnr(m): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Genea:
Makes me remember d idiot dah broke my hrt and smashed it into pieces, have reciprocated by breaking oda guys hrt
Not enough reason to do that really!
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
Joavid:

legit hustle that involves nude pics?

lol... tell me something? grin

It is sha not illegal. No spoil our hustles o.

People just need to learn never to include their faces/birth marks.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Irishrena1(f): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
phenase:
angry A lady I love so much, I thought I had future,After a year of deceitful relationship,sent me her marriage invitation.
Are you sure you two were in a relationship? She might have had a different impression from that which you had
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by poksmahn(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
hardbody:

Are these 4 sisters of same parents....Mr Doe?
Doe is the name i gave them to protect their identities
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by poksmahn(m): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
hoebamaa:
Hope its not what am thinking...

...............modify.............

My girlfriend bears Mary and her ex name his James,they started dating each oda since 2011 and they break up last two years (2014).
e fit be her o
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
Call her 4 interview asap!!
hoebamaa:
Hope its not what am thinking...

...............modify.............

My girlfriend bears Mary and her ex name his James,they started dating each oda since 2011 and they break up last two years (2014).
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by hoebamaa(m): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Maiconyoung:
Call her 4 interview asap!!
am about doing that.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Emac34: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Genea:
this is d real me, took it last month...
so cute cool

#breathtaking
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Emac34: 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
benji93:
nawao you dey check her profile every minute?
u can't understandtongue
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Emac34: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
dfrost:

cheesy grin The thing worry ooo. But anyway it's allowed. You never know where one can find true love. Emac34 can marry Genea tomorrow. This life be as e get
we never can tell..

my NL crush coolcool
#fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.