Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,628 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) (31934 Views)

US Congressional Delegation Meets Bukola Saraki { Photos } / Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by yusufadebayo02(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
On my way home after observing Jumat Prayer at Ilorin Central Mosque (Oja-Oba), Kwara State. I saw fliers on the street which sponsored by ISTANDWITHSARAKI group headed by Dele Momodu and spread by hired unemployed graduates.
One of the fliers titled DIFFERENT STROKES WITH DIFFERENT FOLKS.
See the pictures of the fliers below;

1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by hajlat(m): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sorry about that,the CCB/CCT will look into that after they are through with your case.Once more,sorry.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by alertbest(m): 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
hmmm....either politically instigated or not,am sure Dele know that they didn't lie about what Saraki did, however, fair hearing is important

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by daomi(m): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
I beg Davido come call ur boy (dele)to order

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Saraki is too desperate 4 power.
His love 4 power, made him fight his father n sister.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by juniorportland(m): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
saraki dey waste e time oh

no light, no fuel,no water

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by enlightenedmind: 12:00am On Apr 16, 2016
saraki must go. else we stand the risk in this country of being ruled by a blood thirsty financially motivated tyrant as president one day.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Ratello: 12:11am On Apr 16, 2016
I pity Dele Momodu...that's all!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by omowolewa: 12:17am On Apr 16, 2016
It like the battle is gettIng tougher.

2 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by bigtt76(f): 12:59am On Apr 16, 2016
grin your head de der jaaaare! Make Davido come osinachi de guy biko tongue

daomi:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by viktagorion: 2:53am On Apr 16, 2016
There's no moral, legal or constitutional justification for the financial rape and outright plundering of the commonwealth of the people of Kwara by the desperate, treacherous and integrity challenged Bukola Saraki.

Witch hunt my foot.

Let the law take its full course.

You are on your own Dele Momodu, you will get your hands burnt on this one.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by johnydon22(m): 3:55am On Apr 16, 2016
An Igbo adage says The child who dances Igede does not know that Igede is the dance of the spirit, he who dances it is in trouble, he who plays it is in trouble and even he who watches is in trouble

In this recent show of political potboiler of the Nigerian bureaucratic arena. A political music of Igede is at play here.

-The child who dances (Saraki) is in trouble
-he who plays (FG/APC) is in trouble
-he who watches (Us the citizens/masses) are in the trouble.

We watch as it unfolds and thus it goes the circle of Igede trouble is about to unfold before us (Nigeria)

**Observe Mode**

117 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by tigerclaws: 4:11am On Apr 16, 2016
every reasonable person know that this is just a mere political witch hunt

ok saraki was corrupt and you guys didn't discover it since and gave him your ticket
saraki was corrupt and he was tagged change agent when he was busy mobilizing people for the illiterate terrorist general Buhari
now just because he double crossed you guys all of a sudden CCT CCB trial sprang from no where and you'll see some bastards who said that they're pdp supporters backing this stunt by apc.
saraki is an apc problem no sane pdp supporter should back this political witch hunt.

i now reason with chukwudi44
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter all apc bastards Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu the bastard Insha'Allah amin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by babdap: 4:30am On Apr 16, 2016
Saraki reminds me of Jonathan......because it is obvious the gods are not on his side....he is too ambitious and gets away with whatever he wish, now he would now understand that Nigeria is bigger than Kwara which he has under his feet......i don't think he will survive.

12 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by smsshola(m): 4:33am On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmmm its aii...I pity this country called naija cos its d only country on earth when a public servants is bn try fo something we share different versions of it...if its not witch hunt, it wl be politically motivated and so many more statements. My point is ds why can't we pick somebody and use as a scape goat, why are the masses always backing the same people that stole our money?

Agreed the CCB is witch hunting, but what of the Panama papers its APC chieftains that is behind that too? When are we going to av a public servant face d real law? It is because of all ds statement, witch hunting this and that most of our political looters are always walking free even when they kno that are faulty.

I am not a supporters of any party but the point am making is ds if Jona and is govt were able to prove that Tinubu is guilty and they made him face d wrath of the law nobody will ever use is case as reference point, but because Tinubu walk away with his case we expect d same thing for Saraki?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Nelkoko: 6:01am On Apr 16, 2016
I think saraki shld b d god father of apc..... D whole members in apc cant pull just 1 man down...... Mi doff ma hat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Chubhie: 6:04am On Apr 16, 2016
It would amount to a great tragedy if at the end of the Saraki walks free and still remains the senate president. Even Dele seems to have abandoned his first love buhari for Saraki. Considering the 80 Senior advocates Saraki paraded in court, it shows he's loaded with enough war chest and buying the numbers.

Dele, how much were you paid? Are you doing this free based on principles? What principles?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Coolcash1: 6:19am On Apr 16, 2016
I think those alleging witch hunt are missing the point. The fact is a crime is said to have been commited and the acusser should be allowed to prove his case before the tribunal. Though there can't be fire without smoke. Saraki should just allow his lawyers do their job by proving his innocence to clear his name. Him trying to use Senate and judiciary to frustrate the process won't work.

If many other politicians corrupt practice would be exposed through so called witch hunt I think it's good for the country. They must all be tried, sentenced and jailed accordingly.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by olafum1(m): 6:36am On Apr 16, 2016
Mr Delete Mumudu, does that changes the fact that Saraki loots and looted?

Mtchew! Disappointed. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by ziccoit: 6:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Did Buhari run to Saraki in prostration begging him to finance, mobilize and support his presidential ambition? Even if he did, was Saraki hands forced? Elites are crazy in this country. Imagine Dele Momodu line of reasoning in support of Saraki.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by amaechi1: 6:44am On Apr 16, 2016
johnydon22:
An Igbo adage says The child who dances Igede does not know that Igede is the dance of the spirit, he who dances it is in trouble, he who plays it is in trouble and even he who watches is in trouble

In this recent show of political potboiler of the Nigerian bureaucratic arena. A political music of Igede is at play here.

-The child who dances (Saraki) is in trouble
-he who plays (FG/APC) is in trouble
-he who watches (Us the citizens/masses) are in the trouble.

We watch as it unfolds and thus it goes the circle of Igede trouble is about to unfold before us (Nigeria)

**Observe Mode**

I honestly love your insertion. However, the bitter pills will be swallowed by Saraki, who has rape Kwarans and the entire country of her common wealth.
People should know when the conquer!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by rusher14: 6:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Not once has Saraki denied the charges before him.

He has had months to deny without equivocation the charges before him but he keeps saying is it's a witch-hunt.

8 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by dynamo77(m): 7:06am On Apr 16, 2016
Hehehehe... The president of the senate is very very very desperate....

6 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by olatade(m): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2016
wink

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by omenka(m): 7:28am On Apr 16, 2016
This is shameful. This is the height of desperation. How much was Momodu paid for this hatchet job??

I think he got upset after several attempts at talking to the president was met with a deaf ear.

And to think this same Saraki was the same guy who once said: "thank God the trial has commenced at last". cheesy

See person oo. These guys really take Nigerians for fools I swear!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by anonimi: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2016
omenka:
This is shameful. This is the height of desperation. How much was Momodu paid for this hatchet job??

Is that how you get paid in APC to do anything at all?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Jesusloveyou: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2016
daomi:
dele need money to get back at davido, but is too late for him and saraki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by anonimi: 7:45am On Apr 16, 2016
ziccoit:
Did Buhari run to Saraki in prostration begging him to finance, mobilize and support his presidential ambition? Even if he did, was Saraki hands forced? Elites are crazy in this country. Imagine Dele Momodu line of reasoning in support of Saraki.

I thought that your only saviour na im holy pass ni? grin
A Buhari who has NOT publicly declared his assets running after someone else chasing shadows.
Only zombies can be excited in such a situation.
Only zombies.

PhockPhockMan:
But Buhari, in the document titled, ‘I pledge to Nigeria’ had also said that all his political appointees would only earn salaries and allowances as prescribed by the Revenue and Mobilisation and Fiscal Allocation Commission.

He said, “I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees publicly declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment. All political appointees will only earn the salaries and allowances determined by the RMFAC. I pledge, as Commander-in-Chief, to lead from the front and not behind in the comfort and security of Aso Rock, to boost the morale of fighting forces and the generality of all Nigerians.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-vp-fail-to-declare-assets-publicly/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by omenka(m): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2016
anonimi:

Is that how you get paid in APC to do anything at all?
Modath, our dearest friend posted a COMPLETE SENTENCE today- and guess what- WITH NO PICTURES!!!!! shockedshocked

Think he must have read the prescription and taken the right dosage this time. grin

Bravo lad, bravo!! cheesy

Edit:

After pushing the "submit" button, I looked up, and right there above my comment- boom!!

He never disappoints! cheesycheesycheesy

9 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by shugaboy6102(m): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2016
With people like Dele Momodu i weep for Nigeria and lost hope @ times for this Nation.Imagine an intellectual like Dele supporting corruption.If not that i am a potential saviour of Nigeria i would have given up all hope to salvage this country

6 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by johnydon22(m): 7:49am On Apr 16, 2016
amaechi1:

I honestly love your insertion. However, the bitter pills will be swallowed by Saraki, who has rape Kwarans and the entire country of her common wealth.
People should know when the conquer!

i found that if we looked towards our local original and traditional philosophies, it could help us make sense of many situation plaguing us..

Well we only have to stand and watch them as they dance and play the Igede at let us refrain from stepping to turn ourselves into tools to nurture those who destroy us like the poor masses asking for saraki to be left alone.

we should stay out of their dance and plays, they absolutely do not care about our well being so why massage the very hands that steals from you

the masses always are their own worst enemy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by sarzwizard(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2016
IN DON JAZZY VOICE I CONCUR

shugaboy6102:
With people like Dele Momodu i weep for Nigeria and lost hope @ times for this Nation.Imagine an intellectual like Dele supporting corruption.If not that i am a potential saviour of Nigeria i would have given up all hope to salvage this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. / Yakubu Dogara Resumes Work As Speaker (photos) / Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.