Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

How Good Re HOMTOM Products - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Good Re HOMTOM Products (7021 Views)

Homtom Ht50 / If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In / Bluboo Maya Vs Homtom HT7 Vs Oukitel U7 Pro Vs Umi Rome X - Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Babanhajiya(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
optimised:

Is this a new development? Last December, I ordered a pen worth $0.98 from gear best. It was shipped via Sweden Post, I was called by post office to sign and collect after 2 months, 2 weeks. No tracking but registered all the same to my delightful surprise.
The phone no is always included with the address. Besides, when it is shipped, a snapshot of the parcel will be emailed for your information
well I have received an email that my order was shipped but no any snapshot of the parcel, like you said maybe things have changed.
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by gidRock: 9:39pm On May 02, 2016
Ikenna73:

It cost me 89.99 dollar at the rate of 310 to a dollar do the math, the camera is not too good as expected, but is better for a midrange phone, it took me 18days to get it from Gearbest, it has a lot of function the phone is nice. With 5.5 inch 2gb ram 16gb inbuilt then I purchased a 64gb from them for 13dollar on a separate order,am a heavy phone user I don't like limitation. All are working as I expected no complain so far, but it has a slow charge take time to charge
Note if you purchase this phone don't update to ht7pro v1. 1.4 it has bugs. I have message them consign in the bugs so an update should be coming soon.

Hi bro... Mine came with ht7 pro v1. 1.4 and I can't find the preloaded themes and also don't know how to use the USB OTG feature
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Babanhajiya(m): 1:39am On May 03, 2016
My order from Gearbest has arrived after 19 days, no tracking but I have received my item intact from China. I am delighted, Gearbest is truly the best.
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by dunsin125: 7:12am On May 03, 2016
Babanhajiya:
My order from Gearbest has arrived after 19 days, no tracking but I have received my item intact from China. I am delighted, Gearbest is truly the best.
did u use free shipping.....wt dd u order
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Babanhajiya(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2016
Yes free shipping
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Youngpo413: 9:53am On May 03, 2016
Reeberry:

I like the camera you used in snapping the phone. Very sharp.
What an irony
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 04, 2016
Ikenna73:

Yes I was able it might be your order is out of stock also if you order is less than 40dollars you have to pay for your tracking order which is 1.99dollar, once your order is shipped your, gearbest will update via email for your tracking order.

Bro i made a purchase of $139.99 from gearbest also on the 25th of April and was given a tracking number, but i have been unable to track till date. I get this when i track. "Your tracking info was not found, Possible reasons:
1: The carrier hasn't accepted your package yet.
2: The carrier hasn't scanned and entered your package tracking information into their system yet.
3: Your tracking number is incorrect or invalid.
4: Your tracking number has expired and removed from carrier's system.

Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Babanhajiya(m): 8:06pm On May 04, 2016
Layshooo:
[color=#990000][/color]
Bro i made a purchase of $139.99 from gearbest also on the 25th of April and was given a tracking number, but i have been unable to track till date. I get this when i track. "Your tracking info was not found, Possible reasons:
2: The carrier hasn't scanned and entered your package tracking information into their system yet.
I have encountered same issue with my order, but eventually it was delivered to me successfully, so don't worry your order may not be tracked but it will be delivered to you.
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 04, 2016
Guys i'm kinda worried about me being unable to track two of my orders. See the screenshots below

Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 04, 2016
Babanhajiya:
I have encountered same issue with my order, but eventually it was delivered to me successfully, so don't worry your order may not be tracked but it will be delivered to you.
Okay bro, hearing that from you is a relief. Pls, estimating the number of days i will be waiting, will it be up to 25days?
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by optimised: 10:18pm On May 05, 2016
Babanhajiya:
Did you receive a call from Post Office or was it brought to your house.
Also, did you sign and collect?
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by KuliMart: 6:54am On May 06, 2016
Just visit our store and choose a quality phone.
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Babanhajiya(m): 7:00am On May 06, 2016
Layshooo:

Okay bro, hearing that from you is a relief. Pls, estimating the number of days i will be waiting, will it be up to 25days?
my order arrived in Jos Plateau state after just 19 days.
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Babanhajiya(m): 7:06am On May 06, 2016
optimised:

Did you receive a call from Post Office or was it brought to your house.
Also, did you sign and collect?
I received a call from post office asking me to come and collect my package, I did not sign anything, they just ask me to prove my ownership of the package, which I did by showing my ID card.
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Mystiq25(m): 7:19am On May 06, 2016
KuliMart:
Just visit our store and choose a quality phone.
you don't have budget phones in your store like 20k-25k phones, and you know Nigerians with tight budget, most of your phones are expensive way beyond an average earner, You should look into this. Phones like Homtom HT7, Doogee X6, Oukitel U7 pro, Doogee X5, VK700x and the rest are very good and affordable.

1 Like

Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Mustack: 8:02am On May 06, 2016
is any body willing to sell his humtom phone?
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by KuliMart: 8:28am On May 06, 2016
Mystiq25:
you don't have budget phones in your store like 20k-25k phones, and you know Nigerians with tight budget, most of your phones are expensive way beyond an average earner, You should look into this. Phones like Homtom HT7, Doogee X6, Oukitel U7 pro, Doogee X5, VK700x and the rest are very good and affordable.

Noted.

The management will be informed.
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Ikenna73(m): 7:55am On May 10, 2016
Layshooo:
[color=#990000][/color]
Lemme track it for yo
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Ikenna73(m): 7:55am On May 10, 2016
Layshooo:
[color=#990000][/color]
Lemme track it for you
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Ikenna73(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2016
Layshooo:
[color=#990000][/color]
Bro your order is moving I will keep you updated

Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Nobody: 9:19am On May 10, 2016
Ikenna73:

Bro your order is moving I will keep you updated

Thanks alot bro. I now get the update also, and i have been notified it sorted out and in transit to country of destination. I appreciate your concern, thanks.
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by osabuohienmen: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Please can I get a replacement for my HT7 touch screen? please call me. 08064764115 thanks and God bless u.
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by NDboss75: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nsonaso:

I have 1 brand New HOMTOM HT7 Pro for sale. The remain from the one I bought for people.
is it still available?
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by itstriplea: 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
is homtom p30 pro good
Ikenna73:
Very good am using homtom HT7pro is okay for me
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Jacobx007: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
itstriplea:
is homtom p30 pro good
Do not buy any Homtom phone, it will pack up in one year,am speaking from experience
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by DeBrain045(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
Oga forget homtom products
Beta buy weytin you fit repair
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Jacobx007: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
DeBrain045:
Oga forget homtom products
Beta buy weytin you fit repair
I bought two Homtom phones, one just switched off by itself, dats the end, same with the other one after some time.

1 Like

Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by itstriplea: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
so which as good as homtom p30 pro should i buy for 40k
Jacobx007:

Do not buy any Homtom phone, it will pack up in one year,am speaking from experience
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by ChiefZaddy: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
itstriplea:
so which as good as homtom p30 pro should i buy for 40k
Vivo U10, Redmi 8A
Re: How Good Re HOMTOM Products by Homeyfav: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
;',.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here's A Quick Way 2 Download Java Applications With Operamini Without Using Web / What Is The Price Of Nokia X2 / How Much Are Nokia 6680 And 6630

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.