Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story (41389 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by ObiOmaMu: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2016
This story left goose pimples on my body....

Nwadike Gloria Kelechi aka Miss Japaree won Miss Planet Nigeria Tourism 2015.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/lady-who-refused-to-forgive-ex.html

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by ObiOmaMu: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2016

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by ObiOmaMu: 7:32am On Apr 16, 2016
lalasticlala

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by layla129(f): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2016
So pathetic cry

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 16, 2016
To forgive is DIVINE.

Forgiving is not an easy thing to do, but, it really takes a strong heart to forgive.

In all, we should learn to forgive.

I am even guilty of this unforgiving hrt sef, For three years now, I have kept grudge for someone. But, I think is enough after today.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by bigfree: 8:04am On Apr 16, 2016
You need closure my dear?
It would have being worse if you got together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by searchng4love: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2016
she should shut up and gerrarahia....

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Missbizy(f): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2016
This thing called pride is really bad. I'm that kind of person too dt does not forgive easily especially towards my bf. The last fight we had i didnt pick his calls for 2wks without knowing he was on sick bed, I felt so ashamed of myself. This story really touched me cry

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by searchng4love: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2016
You will lose him too and NOT because he will die....but you do not deserve him...2 weeks....you do not deserve any sane man.

Missbizy:
This thing called pride is really bad. I'm that kind of person too dt does not forgive easily especially towards my bf. The last fight we had i didnt pick his calls for 2wks without knowing he was on sick bed, I felt so ashamed of myself. This story really touched me cry

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Dinocarex(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2016
embarassed cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2016
Touchy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2016
Ahh, let me call my baby back, and tell him all his sins are forgiven...

(There are certain mistakes that just can't be forgiven, it's not about your pride, but the length at which you trusted a person, and never expected the evil they committed against you)

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by CaptainRahl(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2016
***If you are still reading this,...***

***This is a wake-up call for you!***

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Rukkydelta(f): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2016
So touching....let me start to forgive all those that have offended me, I guess it's time to make peace

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Ojisik(m): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2016
This was so touching. I knew Joey back then in Jos, he was my senior by some years in Bethany. A very strict but kind personality. RIP JOE CHOW, we love and miss you.

To the sister above, thanks for sharing your story. God will comfort you and you'll find a great man that will love you.

Let us not allow pride to prevail in us, it's possible he'd still be alive if they were together or if she'd forgiven him. cry

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Imagine, i buy fuel for N220 per litre under Buarri because of his change ing government.

Its hard, but i forgive him..

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by AccidentalGenius: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2016
I'm unforgiving but sympathetic. I think it's a nice blend

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by BadBullet(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2016
ladies learn from this

guys dont have problem forgiving someone its always the ladies
Better learn

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by BadBullet(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2016
ladies learn from this

Better learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by BadBullet(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2016
ladies learn from this

Better learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by kristen12(f): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2016
Someone needs to read this. Pride goes before a fall.

Sad story

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by alizma: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
really touching.
she really need the grace of God else, she is going to carry that burden for life. if you never experience such before, pls don't wait till it happened to you before u learn something. forgive and lets move on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by alizma: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
MOD should move this to front page. this will save some ugly situations.
have you ever wonder why a particular colleague of yours get upset unnecessary at times? some of them are carrying this kind of burden and dying in silence.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by DonMaxxy(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
k
To err is human but to forgive is divine.
This shows that Kelechi is hyperhuman...no atom of divinity in her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Zunchi(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] we should forgive

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by lollystiver(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
so what her point now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by VickyRotex(f): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
This got me crying cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by JohnnyBling(m): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
To err is human, to FORGIVE is divine

The moment we all realise this, life would be much simpler

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by miqos02(m): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by babyfaceafrica: 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Who she epp?..who pride epp?....sheo..God dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Who her and her bf epp......??...??

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zambian Officials Storm Wedding Ceremony To Stop Marriage Of 15-Year-Old Girl / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.