Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience (18023 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert? / How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Jadekitana(f): 7:36am On Apr 16, 2016
I just read a thread about a guy touching a female in class and got multiple slaps. I felt pity for the guy actually because he alone understands what's wrong with him hence kept mute.

I remember years ago I boarded a bus from ring road to Main gate and this very gentle cute student sat close to me. As usual my ears were plugged and my bag was on my laps. Ofcourse there was no way I could ever think someone whose hands were folded would do something strange! The conductor collected our fares hence I didn't move my bag again till we almost got to the park. I removed my ear piece to put my phone in my bag when I noticed something!

This dude gently slid his hand under my bag and placed it on my laps,i never would have known because of the weight of my bag. I was really furious and looked at him like dude what the fvck are you doing? But to my surprise this guy was in another world! He was lost, he didn't even notice I had caught him. It was when I slapped his hand he came back from wherever he went to!

He was so so embarrassed and started apologising immediately, I couldn't even escalate the whole thing considering how he was pleading. I was just speechless!! This guy had a lovely sweet voice,he was cute, why then did he do such a thing.

Few days later I went to read at medical complex, I saw a group of medical students reading and preparing for a group presentation. Their group leader stood up and was addressing them,correcting their mistakes, he carried everyone along,obviously he was good. I looked closely at this group leader,ofcourse I couldn't forget the face so soon,he was the dude in the bus. For a split second I had tears gathering in my eyes, the guy addressing this group was totally different from the pervert I saw! I just packed my books and left, I didn't even know why I had tears in my eyes.

What's the rationale behind this action? Is it shyness, inferiority complex, not been able to have sex, strict upbringing, emotional trauma, perversion, brain damage or what? It's something I can't fathom.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Kingsasian(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2016
I know that they will soon come online to spew rubbish of how guys touched their privates and all like they haven't done the same as well.
I have had experiences from some ladies but not in the mood to type.

22 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Greene66: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2016
Lalasticlala food don ready oo.. Mynd44 una wife don post oo.. front page quick quick

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Femolacaster(m): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Orisirisi!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Hypolyta: 7:42am On Apr 16, 2016
We've all been touched by a pervert at some point

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Jadekitana(f): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2016
Hypolyta:
We've all been touched by a pervert at some point

Share your experience if you ain't the shy type! Although I see no reason why you should be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by dollyjoy(f): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2016
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Hypolyta: 7:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Jadekitana:

Share your experience if you ain't the shy type! Although I see no reason why you should be.
I wish not to go to the details.. Pretty nasty
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Jadekitana(f): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2016
Kingsasian:
I know that they will soon come online to spew rubbish of how guys touched their privates and all like they haven't done the same as well.
I have had experiences from some ladies but not in the mood to type.

Privates? sad sad sad anyway what ever anyone says shouldn't be your headache! This isn't a war thread for who has touched who, since u decided not to share yours let others do.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Jadekitana(f): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2016
Hypolyta:

I wish not to go to the details.. Pretty nasty

Nasty? shocked shocked ha ok!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 16, 2016
Why didn't you go up to him to say "hi"?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Jadekitana(f): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Jadekitana(f): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2016
discoprophet:
Why didn't you go up to him to say "hi"?

That wouldn't have been ok! He would have been shy and disorganised. It was best I left silently unnoticed.
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by JoeBlocks(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2016
Jadekitana:

That wouldn't have been ok! He would have been shy and disorganised. It was best I left silently unnoticed.
You attended uniben? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Mediapace: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2016
First time on jadekitana's thread so i will not spit trash.
If i was to be that pervert,i will keep touching until i get to the centre point and if anyone hears,i will tell them you said you love me.
Meanwhile op are you a medical student?angry angry

**No one should quote me except OP**

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by IamLEGEND1: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2016
yeah,there was this very perverted girl last month who used to live near me......she'll just be touching me anyhow, molesting & sexually assaulting me....I sha reported her to my Pastor and she was advised not to kontinu her detestable actions.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Jadekitana(f): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
You attended uniben? grin tongue

Yes undecided undecided undecided Mr phd

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2016
There's a very thin line between a romantic man and a pervert and that difference is the words of his mouth.

Guys take note.

Declare your intentions before you back it up with your actions, else you risk being called a Perv when you make that move.

Smh!

I wonder why getting laid is now such a risky business.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Jadekitana(f): 8:03am On Apr 16, 2016
Mediapace:
First time on jadekitana's thread so i will not spit trash.
If i was to be that pervert,i will keep touching until i get to the centre point and if anyone hears,i will tell them you said you love me.
Meanwhile op are you a medical student?angry angry

**No one should quote me except OP**

Love gini grin grin grin lol. I read engineering

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Jadekitana(f): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
yeah,there was this very perverted girl last month who used to live near me......she'll just be touching me anyhow, molesting & sexually assaulting me....I sha reported her to my Pastor and she was advised not to kontinu her detestable actions.

You reported her to your pastor? Why do I find that hard to believe? Something tells me you reciprocated her actions very well cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by falconey(m): 8:08am On Apr 16, 2016
I have but won't share , you'll never know who is watching/reading.
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 16, 2016
Girls, who your body don EPP? You guys are free to hit any random guy's chest but any act of semblance will always be met with a frown by u and other members of the society . I call that favoritism and gender inequality angry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by JoeBlocks(m): 8:11am On Apr 16, 2016
Jadekitana:

Yes undecided undecided undecided Mr phd
I'm not yet a Phd holder. Soon, I'll invite you to celebrate with me.

You studied medicine? Or any related discipline right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Mediapace: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2016
What were you doing in a medical complex?
Jadekitana:

Love gini grin grin grin lol. I read engineering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Jadekitana(f): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2016
Mediapace:
What were you doing in a medical complex?

Medical complex was the best place to read at night!
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Jadekitana(f): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I'm not yet a Phd holder. Soon, I'll invite you to celebrate with me.

You studied medicine? Or any related discipline right?

No I didnt.
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by adorablepepple(f): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2016
Mtcheeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Mediapace: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2016
Reading at night?
What did you expect,thank God i wasn't there though
Jadekitana:

Medical complex was the best place to read at night!
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by JoeBlocks(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2016
Jadekitana:

No I didnt.
So what did you study? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Rexhenrex(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2016
Jade your eyes av seen cute guys tire only you them see?? Well at least its not a banker today!

Can't wait to read lies that will come from the guys because most will claim to have been victims to perverted ladies whereas in the real sense they've never walked to any due to fear!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Jadekitana(f): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2016
Mediapace:
Reading at night?
What did you expect,thank God i wasn't there though

Errrrm did u read the thread at all? People read very well at night, that's when students read. cheesy cheesy I read better at night.
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Mediapace: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2016
Of course jade
Jadekitana:

Errrrm did u read the thread at all? People read very well at night, that's when students read. cheesy cheesy I read better at night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Ladies Stop Inserting Sex___toys Inside Your Pusssies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.