Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience (18050 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert? / How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2016
nnamdiosu:
Guy....I don't know who u are but I'm convinced your the most funniest person on NL (both u and the 70 other monikers u operate underground too). grin grin grin. When I read ur story of the ATM girl holding u for support...I laughed liked a person with tubercolouis (God forbid).
Boss na God oh grin
Don't mind these yeye NL girls, them no know say boys no dey follow dem open teeth these days. But we go show dem cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by donbenedict(m): 6:01am On Apr 21, 2016
Nairaland cheesy

A place where one comes in to forget his/her sorrows with laughter grin because of the hilarious posts and comments.

I dnt need to pay for a vip seat at any night of a thousand laff show

Most nairalanders are just great comedians/comediennes grin

Ok dat's that. grin grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by KingRex1(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
opeaceo:

That's if at that stage it happened, you know you're being molested.

Mine is a funny experience, it happened at yaba, I followed my roomies to do "bend down select", We got to the market, they were buying stuffs, and I stood close to a stall, staring, a man came to advertise clothes, I told him I wasn't interested, and then he stood at my back, but the closeness was too much, I took a step forward, minutes later, he came close to me and said " aunty, you con look for maga here"??

I didn't say anything, I noticed something strong close to my bum, minutes later, I told him to adjust, he said he's selling his goods, I stood and i wondered what was so strong close to my bum, but i knew it wasnt his hand, for the next ten minutes, he enjoyed himself, my roomies came and we went back to our hostel, I narrated everything that happened to me, they made fun of me, shame con dey catch me.

bottom line, standing there I never knew what molestation was.

And I have several other experiences and the last one I had, I didn't dissapoint my mum, I gave him a brain resetting slap.
C'mon wer u that naive?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by opeaceo: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
KingRex1:
C'mon wer u that naive?
Yes, I was that naive.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by ezychris(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Loyalblak007:
Yes....at Slot,Computer Village
Was on a queue to buy a phone when dis Guy at my back kept Pressing his Diick on my bum...
and using his hands too....

I just had to leave the queue
Oya come lemme clean off the imprint of his dick on ur ass cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 14, 2016
Hmm,very funny!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
opeaceo:

That's if at that stage it happened, you know you're being molested.

Mine is a funny experience, it happened at yaba, I followed my roomies to do "bend down select", We got to the market, they were buying stuffs, and I stood close to a stall, staring, a man came to advertise clothes, I told him I wasn't interested, and then he stood at my back, but the closeness was too much, I took a step forward, minutes later, he came close to me and said " aunty, you con look for maga here"??

I didn't say anything, I noticed something strong close to my bum, minutes later, I told him to adjust, he said he's selling his goods, I stood and i wondered what was so strong close to my bum, but i knew it wasnt his hand, for the next ten minutes, he enjoyed himself, my roomies came and we went back to our hostel, I narrated everything that happened to me, they made fun of me, shame con dey catch me.

bottom line, standing there I never knew what molestation was.

And I have several other experiences and the last one I had, I didn't dissapoint my mum,ve him a brain resetting slap.

Hmm,this is a serious matter
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by sharpwriter(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2017
sweet7oyin:
I remember in secondary skul ...jss2....I went to a boarding skul..so we lineup to collect food. One day as people were on the line a gal slapped another gals ass dey were both friends she now ran to d back of d line so d gal(hus ass was slapped) turned back and unfortunately t was a guy @ her back she gave d innocent guy a terrible resounding slap asin d guy staggered...d slap was so hot dat I heard @ d back off d hall..m.y guy just dey cry
Hahaha... abeg finish the story o
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Twagrill(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2017
Mediapace:
Most time they also molest us
true talk
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by harrisonford001: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2017
i was raped twice as a ten year old 'innocent' boy! i was very naive,i only get to understand the implication of her actions when i was a teenager! but we live in a world where no one speak against men/boys sexual harassment!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2017
And the question still remains, WHO'S JADEKITANA?
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Oxster(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2017
Mediapace:
First time on jadekitana's thread so i will not spit trash.
If i was to be that pervert,i will keep touching until i get to the centre point and if anyone hears,i will tell them you said you love me.
Meanwhile op are you a medical student?angry angry

**No one should quote me except OP**

I don quote u,,oya die off,,noncheche
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Twagrill(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Let me say my own.
Back then in primary school.
There was this female teacher we had.
So it went like this. We had a short break, and it was about to end. i started approaching the class. as i got to the class. She just called me to one corner of the class to remove my uniform shorts to know if i had my boxers on or not in front of the whole class. I refused. She just grabbed me and held my head between her legs, she wanted to pull of my shorts by force but i struggled not to let her. after some minutes when she saw i was so strong headed she just left me.
Till today am still wandering why she did that. Am still yet to understand.
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by habsydiamond(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
The one wey donme Na one girl wey dey chase me for street say she won my koboko....so be small chasing oooo....I run pass 100 metre to free masef from her...if Na Olympics I go collect gold the way I take run trying to save my surname....
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 23, 2019
I do not know if this thrend is still on.... But I would really love to share my experience..... I turning into a crazy pervert.. The mall was all crowded this easter... There was this woman/lady in front of me struggling for a loaf of bread... Every one was struggling as the crowd was in excess with limited bread.... She was wearing a fled gown.... She was so engrossed with struggling for the bread that I slid my hand up her short fled gown and she didn't notice... Normally ladies wear tight under such kind of gowns but surprisingly I touched her ass cheek... She wore just panties... I almost ejaculated... Bleep... My hand was under her gown for like 2 mins holding her ass... Her bare ass..... I can't just remove the thought off my mind right now
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Plucx: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2019
I have had several experience, in all case, I was been accused of been a pervert...The last incident happened weeks ago. I was in a bus travelling home from school, the next thing I noticed was the lady by my side fidgeting up and down, after a while, she saw I wasn't paying attention to her, she said I should shift, I shifted a little, the next thing she just pushed my legs and gave me that stern look, u know that look with disgust, I was like WTF if you touch me again u go see fire, na so she calm down like cold water... see me thinking of my exam results, see me that have lots of female folk struggling to get my attention is now been accused of being a pervert by an ill looking old lady who is about twice older than me
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by logan2(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jadekitana:
I just read a thread about a guy touching a female in class and got multiple slaps. I felt pity for the guy actually because he alone understands what's wrong with him hence kept mute.

I remember years ago I boarded a bus from ring road to Main gate and this very gentle cute student sat close to me. As usual my ears were plugged and my bag was on my laps. Ofcourse there was no way I could ever think someone whose hands were folded would do something strange! The conductor collected our fares hence I didn't move my bag again till we almost got to the park. I removed my ear piece to put my phone in my bag when I noticed something!

This dude gently slid his hand under my bag and placed it on my laps,i never would have known because of the weight of my bag. I was really furious and looked at him like dude what the fvck are you doing? But to my surprise this guy was in another world! He was lost, he didn't even notice I had caught him. It was when I slapped his hand he came back from wherever he went to!

He was so so embarrassed and started apologising immediately, I couldn't even escalate the whole thing considering how he was pleading. I was just speechless!! This guy had a lovely sweet voice,he was cute, why then did he do such a thing.

Few days later I went to read at medical complex, I saw a group of medical students reading and preparing for a group presentation. Their group leader stood up and was addressing them,correcting their mistakes, he carried everyone along,obviously he was good. I looked closely at this group leader,ofcourse I couldn't forget the face so soon,he was the dude in the bus. For a split second I had tears gathering in my eyes, the guy addressing this group was totally different from the pervert I saw! I just packed my books and left, I didn't even know why I had tears in my eyes.

What's the rationale behind this action? Is it shyness, inferiority complex, not been able to have sex, strict upbringing, emotional trauma, perversion, brain damage or what? It's something I can't fathom.
at the bolded which leads to masturbation,loneliness, bwt i know if he had asked you out you would have jejely agreed im i right ... bwt why didnt you surmon some courage to make him friend and then find out what was wrong with him
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by logan2(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
ive had perverts around me,for most of the days of my childhood,including cousins and married people..... to this day,all this contribute to my present psychological predicament
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
ok
Mine happened in oshodi at a busttop locally known as 'stemp'
So I was walking alone at nyt, I noticed dis guy was following me
As I tried doubling my steps he ran up to me nd hit my bum wt his hand.
I was scared nd shock cos I thought he ran to collect my bag since tws late.
I just tripled nd quadrupled my steps(if ther are words lik dat)and left.
It was sumtin I couldn't bliv

Only you be guy. Only you be girl. Are you an hermaphrodite?!!

Bloody liar with different cooked up lies on different posts.
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2021

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Emotionless100: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Most of the guys that are pervert, were thought by their so called Aunty's and house Girls when the young
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by ekeday(m): 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
They was a young lady who's use charm to marry, his name was quefi. the story begin when his family always hungry at her to bring a quick and fast husband that will buy them house, Change their live and move the family to the Next. this story is very interesting here wrote it via video you can watch now and give me a support if you enjoy it.����
Check out the new episode my love and I 3 very interesting please do subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjjrPPhhb9k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? / He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. / What Is Dis World Turning Into? (pics strictly 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.