Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) (28501 Views)

Between Sonia Ogbonna And A Fan Worried About Her Son's Accent / Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) / Moji Olaiya Meets Ooni Of Ogunwusi At His Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by lovdoc: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2016
The Colombian beauty has been spending alot of time in Ife where she and her team are working on the Ife Grand resort. She visited the Oba where she knelt as tradition demands. See photos below...

Caption: Big thanks to His Imperial Majesty for having us-Another meeting with Ooni of Ife at the Palace. Hard work + vision + determination = must pay off! Can't wait for y'all to see positive changes that are about to happen in our Nigeria. #IfeGrandResort #motherlandBeckons #PeaceProsperityUnity

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEMfvzUkV4h/?taken-by=sonialareinaa

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by lovdoc: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2016
wink wink wink

SEE MORE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS OF SONIA & OONI OF IFE HERE >>>

www.gisthit.com/2016/04/ik-ogbonnas-wife-sonia-kneels-before.html
Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2016
so

latest gist::: Lol...See This 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing
Shoki http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/lolsee-this-3-girls-in-hijab-dancing.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2016
Nyc pix

Meanwhile, hav u seen mimzy's profile and pix? Check it out . www.nairaland.com/mimzy I bet she's d1 d missNairaland crown fits most. Pls vote fr her

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by Chanchit: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2016
This babe sef sabi clinching pass her husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2016
Ik wife kneels before the ooni of ife ke....ki lon wan kiri......meanwhile I heard that ooni handsomeness no be here.....kk o lemme fem la buche for now but am waiting for another thread that would say ik's wife pregnant for ooni of .... Till den Jesus still remains lord

9 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Keep kneeling down and visiting ife till side chick take over your home lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by themmyd: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2016
She s tall and beautiful, dat is part of achievement good 4 her
Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by pasqal09: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2016
Who is this IK Ogbonna sef? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by gurunlocker: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2016
IK ogbonna, you better hold your wife....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by chimah3(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2016
What did she go there for

4 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by Bobscrabb: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2016
Another fan of the Ooni Baller grin

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by SincereBigot: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2016
What for

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2016
IRRELEVANT NEWS...!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by ibkgab001: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2016
I'm coming there too
Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by africanusvu(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2016
This is no longer the ooni of ife i used to hear and reverd.this kingdom is fast loosing her honour especialy since this new man took over.though i am an easterner.bt we need to have at least one ancient kingdom here in nig we respect.i dnt like hw this kingdom is fast going down.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by Biggiestep(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2016
I.k globe eye.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by diasporaman(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2016
Who is IK Ogboni?

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by obaival(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2016
cry[color=#006600][/color] i de der nw i no c ha oo cry
Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by kennyblaze007(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2016
See nothing wrong with the pix...It's nice
Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by YelloweWest: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2016
angry hmmmm Ik!!!! Hold your wife ooh!!!! To avoid stories that touch.

Oba like better thing o
Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2016
See dat 1 carry hair like calabar masquerade.ik ogbona kukuma na runs guy he knw mind if sumtin happen bttween dem.so far she cme home with d mula.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by Usika(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2016
[i][/i][color=#770077][/color]
This story no epp me one bit.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by texazzpete(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2016
If the planned ife grand resort is anything like the terrible Inagbe grand resort, they can keep it.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2016
Does this mean that this King sponsors most of these actors and actresses to fame because the way they hv been romancing with him since his coronation is especially the female folks is alarming.
Some thing is not known to the public, I think.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by Noblebrown7(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2016
Just passinq.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2016
Keep visiting
Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by duduade: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2016
This King just like to take pictures sha...

I sha hope these pictures will epp Ife o
Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by banmee(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2016
gurunlocker:
IK ogbonna, you better hold your wife....

The guy is playing with fire. I am all for independent women, but I will never support my wife being around a known billionaire polygamist.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) by Speakdatruth: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2016
Houseofglam7:
What for
u ran away on me, I don catch you grin
u in for the ish?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer / Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) / Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.