Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta (23141 Views)

Police Launches “Operation Harmony” In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka / Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by TheFreeOne: 8:11am On Apr 16, 2016
Action coming 48 hours after Buhari’s warning to vandals
•Accuses Tompolo of being behind resurgence of N’Delta militancy
•Osinbajo: Vandals as bad as terrorists

In response to the upsurge in piracy and other criminal activities in the Niger Delta region of the country, the Navy friday launched a massive operation to ensure effective security of the maritime sector of the nation.

The operation, which is code-named ‘Operation Tsare Teku’, is coming barely 48 hours after President Muhammadu Buhari issued a strong warning to deal decisively with the trouble makers in the region in the same manner the federal government is tackling the Boko Haram terrorists.

The Navy also indirectly accused former Niger Delta war-lord, Government Ekpemupolo a.k.a Tompolo of masterminding the resurgence in militancy in the Niger Delta.

The Chief of Naval Staff (CNS), Vice Admiral Ibok-Ete Ibas who spoke at a press briefing in Abuja, said that he had set up the Task Force Committee (headed by a Commodore) to handle the operation aimed at clearing the nation’s territorial waters of criminals.

Ibas who was represented by the Chief of Training and Operations (CTOP), Nigerian Navy (NN), Rear Adm. Henry Babalola, disclosed that seven Nigerian Naval Ships (NNS) would be involved in the operations.

He said that four had been deployed and they are: NNS Okpabana, NNS Kyanwa, NNS Sagbama, and NNS Andoni, while the remaining three naval ships would join the operation later on. These are NNS Centenary, NNS Burutu, and NNS Zaria.

The CNS said that the nation’s economy was feeling the bite of the piracy and other related criminal activities in the maritime area.

He warned that no serious country would tolerate the sabotage of the vital sectors of its economy and vowed that the region would be cleared of all criminal activities.

“As you are all aware, the jugular of the Nigeria economy is at the maritime area of Niger Delta. So, when we noticed an infringement in that area, it affects the economy of the nation.

“The CNS has inaugurated Operation Tsare Teku to clear the area of these miscreants. It’s to be headed by a Senior Flag Officer in the rank of Commodore,” he said.

Speaking further, Ibas observed that the criminal activities increased after some former Niger Delta militant leaders were declared wanted, in addition to the fact that the Presidential Amnesty Programme (PAP) would soon end.

Even though, the Naval Chief did not mention names, his description of the major suspect behind the criminal activities pointed towards Tompolo, who has been declared wanted by the Federal Government.

The CNS stated that the Navy has measures in place to arrest the situation, having identified the two major hotspots in Brass and Bonny in Bayelsa and Rivers States respectively.

He said: “There is no nation in the world that will allow this to happen in its maritime domain. It’s not as if the Navy has not been doing anything all this while to secure our maritime environment. This is because we have had more ships in the maritime area than any other time. However, since January 14, 2016, we have had increased pirates activities and ship hijacks.

“In every society, we have criminal activities. However, you must note that up until January 11, 2016, we have had zero criminal activities but from January 14, this changed.

“Meanwhile, you are well aware that some persons were declared wanted (Tompolo) and we promised some actions. You know that it was no longer business as usual and coupled with the facts that the Amnesty programme is about winding up. So these criminal elements might have gone back to their activities.”

“The major thing is that the criminal groups have regrouped. We have localised these problems at two major areas, offshore Brass and offshore Bonny. These are two major areas we have been having the challenges,” he said.

The Naval Chief, while noting that Buhari’s pronouncement is for a larger military operations, clarified that the current operation was a purely NN initiative in line with its rules of engagement and scope of activities.

“This is not totally divorced from the matching orders the President gave but it is part of our statutory role. The order from Mr. President is for the whole armed forces. It’s not the kind of blind response to the Presidential pronouncement as we are guarded by rules of engagement,” he clarified.

Ibas also said that the Navy had been up to the task in policing the coastal areas of the country, collaboration with other neighbouring countries and international partners.

He disclosed that the NN recorded one of the biggest naval successes in the rescue of a Naval Ship Maximus, which was hijacked off the Ivoirian coast.

“We have arrested the pirates that hijacked the Maximus. We want to tell you that it was hijacked off the Coast of Cote D’Ivoire and we were alerted by the US and pursued it towards the tail end of Sao Tome & Principe. It was a big success that some countries were amazed that we could pull off such feat,” he said.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/16/navy-launches-massive-operation-to-secure-ndelta/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by neolboy(m): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2016
Goodluck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 16, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by idensko(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2016
When will the Navy or Army gear up for Fulani herdsmen,
I don't think dre is anybody on this that Irritate me like dulladiiiiiiiinho

92 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Mynd44: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2016
Hopefully they will be professional about it and have minimal collateral damage. The last thing we want are pictures of dead innocent people on the news

27 Likes

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by yang(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2016
Zoo Navy Launches Massive genocide Operation to Steal Oil in Niger Delta

I hope ICC is watching and taking evidence of the zoo president Buhari and his Hausa/Fulani Brothers coming to people's ancestral Land and killing them in the name of One Zoo

This is what they did in Odi, This is what they did in Onitsha, Aba, Agatu

This is the Hausa/Fulani genocide army looking to take over people's ancestral Patrimony

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by doublewisdom: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2016
It's only when it concerns SS and SE that Buhari pulls out all the guns. One single word he has not uttered about the Fulani herdsmen. Thunder fire that midget for that his yeye comparison.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by youngeagle(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2016
They create problems kills innocent Nigerians trying to correct there mistakes,what happens to diplomatic discussions,to me sending Navy,Military,Police etc can never achieve the desired peace........this Niger Delta wahala shouldn't hve bn an issue except the stupidity of the FG.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by DaBullIT(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Notice to all chest beaters

This operation is actually to raid the creeks and arrest Tompolo

God of Buhari no dey dull

I long to see how this plays out Tompolo vs Nigerian army

those who said Tompolo is untouchable, those who said militants will destabilize Nigeria if government dares to go after him, I will paste your usernames later to come and make more mouth

Bear in mind Buhari indirectly declared Massob mend, Ipob and anyone destroying pipelines as terrorists

If you do anyhow you go see anyhow

98 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by DaBullIT(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2016
Mynd44:
Hopefully they will be professional about it and have minimal collateral damage. The last thing we want are pictures of dead innocent people on the news

As much as I would love that too, terrorists don't understand Fairplay

So if army, Navy has to play rough as well it's all in the best interest of Nigeria

Seun incase he ban me I no incite anything o grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by DaBullIT(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2016
doublewisdom:
It's only when it concerns SS and SE that Buhari pulls out all the guns. One single word he has not uttered about the Fulani herdsmen. Thunder fire that midget for that his yeye comparison.

I think your name should be zeroWisdom

I bet you are one of those who cursed me when I said Buhari is sorting this mess out stage by stage , it's your turn now and you won't let people rest

Boko Haram has officially been incapacitated

MEND, MASSOB, IPOB next on the list

Fulani extra judicial killings just gained attention because you made then popular with your wailings and so that's next on the list

You and your people accused Buhari of fighting wars on all fronts, you said he can't win and so he's doing it step by step

Shikenna

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by PIPPROF(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

As much as I would love that too, terrorists don't understand Fairplay

So if army, Navy has to play rough as well it's all in the best interest of Nigeria

Seun incase he ban me I no incite anything o grin

so people shud be massacred cause your n the comfort of your hut somewhere

one nigeria is a joke

16 Likes

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Fullamafia: 9:09am On Apr 16, 2016
Finally.

All these chest beaters were warned but they wouldn't listen. Those that said Buhari couldn't go after the wanted rat in the creeks now know better.

Tompolo the privileged criminal will learn that you don't mess with a General like Buhari.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by TheFreeOne: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2016
Fulani herdsmen are the greatest danger to our corporate existence that requires immediate action but Buharis selfishness and insincerity won't let him accept that reality and now he rolls out big guns in the niger delta.

Nigerians are watching as this unfolds...we pray there won't be bad ripple effects of this operation on the citizenry and country at large.

Wisdom is the no. 1 asset a leader should possess.

14 Likes

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by DaBullIT(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2016
PIPPROF:

so people shud be massacred cause your n the comfort of your hut somewhere

one nigeria is a joke

Several lagoons are visa free

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

I bet you are one of those who cursed me when I said Buhari is sorting this mess out stage by stage , it's your turn now and you won't let people rest

Fulani extra judicial killings just gained attention because you made then popular with your wailings and so that's next on the list

You and your people accused Buhari of fighting wars on all fronts, you said he can't win and so he's doing it step by step

Shikenna

You need serious deliverance!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by PIPPROF(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

Several lagoons are visa free

there you go . anyone that criticizes your lot is an ibo undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by TheFreeOne: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

Shikenna

You and Dan bazza reason from your *****.

So the over 300 massacred in Agatu & others across the country is of no concern to you and nigerians should have kept quiet till Fulani herdsmen starts holding territories like BH

In your haste to defend Buhari try to make sense.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by omanzo02: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Buhari can't win any offensive in Niger Delta, comparing ND militants to Boko haram is pure ignorance, ND militants don't need troops of fighters to deal a deadly blow to the economy. They have done it before and they can still do it again, Buhari should know he is not dealing with amajiris but intelligent men whom have developed over the years. It's his choice though and those boys will help him to ground the country to a halt.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2016
This is good news. I must commend Buhari for this one. Suddenly, our weak and demoralized Army are looking stronger and highly motivated. The Nigerian Navy is now involved in real service for the first time in history. The Air Force has done a wonderful job in Sambisa and the whole of North East. The DSS is on top o their game for the first time in a long time. The police force is being increased in quantity and will definitely increase in capability too. Our defense forces is still way behind but I am certain that Buhari will upgrade them to a level that they will be able to fight off internal threats like BH, ND Militants, IPOB and Fulani Herdsmen.

#GodBlessNigeria
#GodBlessBuhari
#GodBlessUs

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Boss13: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2016
What I dislike about our military is that they have to wait for presidential orders to do their job. The Navy are very knowledgeable with the Niger Delta issue, but they pretend like nothing exist. Now, they want to start singing like the Army.

6 Likes

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by LadyExcellency: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2016
Military force is not an answer to every militant resurgence or every insurgency.

Jonathan administration produced an average of 2.4 million barrels per day and was accused of officially stealing one million barrels per day at same time by APC making it a total of 3.4 million barrels per day.

It will interest you to note that despite the "fear of General Buhari", Nigeria now produces 1.6 million barrels per day. What a reverse diplomacy.

Buhari should make himself likable and sacrifice little for stability than believing in 19th century show of force that wouldn't work in 21st century.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by DaGC(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2016
1 minute, oil is worthless, the next minute, the jugular of the economy is the Niger Delta undecided

Wish them all the best and my cousin in the service.

Nigerians should brace up though, for collateral damages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Military force is not an answer to every militant resurgence.

Jonathan administration produced an average of 2.4 million barrels per day and was accused of officially stealing one million barrels per day at same time by APC making it a total of 3.4 million barrels per day.

It will interest you to note that despite the "fear of General Buhari", Nigeria now produces 1.6 million barrels per day. What a reverse diplomacy.

Buhari should make himself likable and sacrifice little for stability than believing in 19th century show of force that wouldn't work in 21st century.
Why would a legitimate government negotiate or even play the diplomacy card with a group of militants that chose to bring down the economy of the whole country? Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and Delta are among the top 5 paid states in Nigeria according to their IGR so why can't those militants confront their state governments?

11 Likes

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by LadyExcellency: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
Why would a legitimate government negotiate or even play the diplomacy card with a group of militants that chose to bring down the economy of the whole country? Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and Delta are among the top 5 paid states in Nigeria according to their IGR so why can't those militants confront their state governments?

The thieves making billions from illegal mining of gold never receive the same treatment rather the FG spent another million to treat them of lead poisoning that threatened to wipe them off.

Why is the Government not bombarding thieves and Economic saboteurs mining Nigerian gold illegally in Northern Nigeria and Osun State?

The country lost $50bn (N8tn) in the last two years to neighbouring countries as a result of illegal mining and exportation of unprocessed gold.

The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Mines and Steel Development, Mr. Linus Awute, said this on Wednesday during an interview on the sidelines of the Nigerian-Brazil Investment Forum in Abuja.

He described the loss as monumental, adding that the activities of illegal gold miners were far beyond control.

Awute, however, added that the Federal Government had put in place mechanism to address the problem.

He said, “What the country loses to illegal mining is tremendous; but the truth is that the amount of gold that left this country because of the illegal mining activities was more than $50bn in the last two years.

“The amount of unprocessed gold that has left this country through the neighbouring countries, Ghana in particular, and being processed in Ashanti, is enormous.”

Awute, however, said the Federal Government had begun the process of formalising the operations of illegal miners in the country, adding that such a move would help to generate revenue in the form of royalties to the government.

He said, “The solution to informal mining or illegal mining is to get them formalised and that is what we are doing right now. We have over 600 groups that formed themselves into cooperative societies.

“The most exciting thing is that there is tremendous increase in the percentage of accruable royalties to the government through the regularisation of their activities.’’

Awute pointed out that a road map for the development of the mining sector had been produced by the ministry, adding that the framework would help to set out vital programmes to be implemented in the short, medium and long term.

The permanent secretary said a new policy that would help to enhance performance and regulate the sector adequately had been put in place.

He also said the ministry had forwarded a draft Metallurgical Bill to the Ministry of Justice to provide a veritable tool to regulate and monitor activities in the metal sector.

The bill, according to him, will ensure efficient operations in the industry in line with world best practices as well as improve the working conditions of the people.

He said, “If the sector is well developed, it will provide alternative sources of internally generated foreign exchange that can be used to fund critical infrastructure projects.

“It will also aid the creation of economic activities and organised settlements in the rural and semi-urban centres as well as create employment opportunities.’’

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeria-loses-n8tn-to-illegal-gold-miners/

LAGOS— Federal, states and local governments are losing about N50 trillion annually from untapped resources that abound in the nation’s soil. Nigeria is estimated to be losing about N8 trillion annually from untapped gold. The estimates are monies that should have accrued to the federation account from royalties, taxes, charges and other fees from companies and individuals operating in the solid mineral sector if the Federal Government had paid enough attention to the development of solid minerals in the country.

Going by this, Nigeria should not have had any financial crisis any time crude oil prices face southward. In fact, states in the country would have been well off financially and would not have been talking about bail out.

However, the Mining and Mineral Act of 2007 which puts the exploration and exploitation of mineral resources in the exclusive list has hindered state from developing mineral deposit in their jurisdiction. Nigerians put the blame at the feet of federal politicians that have paid lip service to fiscal federalism.

The Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative, NEITI, audit report of 2012 suggests that there are about 40 different kinds of solid minerals and precious metals buried in Nigeria soil waiting to be exploited. The commercial value of Nigeria’s solid minerals has been estimated to run into hundreds of trillions of dollars, with 70 per cent of these buried in the bowel of Northern Nigeria.

Nigeria loses N8trn annually
President of Miners’ Empowerment Association of Nigeria, Mr. Sunny Ekosin, told Vanguard that Nigeria loses a whopping N8 trillion annually in unexploited gold alone. He also says that Ajaokuta remains the key to Nigeria’s industrialisation and that getting it back to work is a matter of patriotism for President Buhari and his team.

Ekosin, in an interview with Vanguard said: “If Nigerians were taking data seriously, assuming we build a database where we have authentic information, in 2012 the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Mines and Steel came before the nation and said from precious metals alone, specifically from gold exploitation alone, Nigeria is losing N8 trillion ($50 billion) annually.

According to NEITI/CBN report, “total revenue from the solid minerals sector amounted to N31.449 billion in 2012. The revenue stream from the solid minerals sector is composed of 84.18 per cent of taxes received by FIRS. Mining taxes received by MID and MCO represent 3.48 per cent and 2.24 per cent respectively.

“According to the data collected from extractive companies and government entities, after reconciliation work, revenues generated from the solid minerals sector amounted to N31.449 billion. “Government revenues from the solid minerals sector increased from N26.925 billion in 2011 to N31.449 billion in 2012.

Large sector mining was higher in 2012 due to an increase of granite and limestone production respectively to 12 million tons and 18 million tons compared to eight million tons and 15 million tons in 2011. This was a result of the increase of the consumption of granite and production of cement in Nigeria during 2012.
Solid minerals accounted for 0.02% export earnings

“The solid minerals sector accounted for an average of 0.02 per cent of total export earnings for the year 2012. Zinc and lead ores account for more than 48 per cent of the solid minerals sector exports. All companies operating under a mining or quarrying license and which make payments to MID in excess of N2 million ($12,500) were required to report their payments in accordance with EITI Requirements.

“Despite the fact that gold and barites were being mined across the nation, there is no record to show that these minerals are among the mined or exported minerals. Further finding shows that barites are mined in Benue and Nasarawa states, they are also purchased by multinational oil companies as drill fluids, despite high activities of miners there are no record of royalty payments.

No evidence of royalties payment

“From the available records of the Ministry of Mines and Steel Development, there were no evidence of royalty payment on these exported minerals. The Nigeria Minerals and Mining Act 2007 requires that any exporter of solid minerals must request for permit to export minerals. But in defiance to the act, there was no available evidence of request for permit or approval to export minerals by the companies.

“The informal players are mostly artisan miners, medium scale operators and illegal miners who hardly keep any record. Some of the minerals mined in Nigeria are exported out of the country by formal and informal players.

There are no official records from Ministry of Mines and Steel Development on the actual volume of minerals exported out of Nigeria within the period under review. However, the few records available relates to transactions that were done by the formal players as they passed through the Central Bank of Nigeria, Nigeria Customs Service and Nigeria Export Promotion Council.”

Geological survey of mineral deposits
According to the geological survey of mineral deposits in Nigeria, “the schist belt that covers the western half of Nigeria has proven reserves of gold. Although gold production in this region dates from 1913, colonial mining companies abandoned their activities following the onset of the Second World War.

“The gold mines have since remained dormant, aside from an abortive attempt at extraction by the Nigerian Mining Corporation in the 1980s, which floundered due to a lack of funds. Artisan miners now account for most gold extraction, but primary deposits that could support mechanised mining have been identified in the North West and South-West parts of Nigeria.

“These deposits are of a relatively high grade, and it is estimated that extraction costs could be as low as $50 per ounce, due to the shallow depth at which they are found. An estimated 10 million tonnes of lead and zinc veins straddle eight of Nigeria’s states, with the 700’000 tonnes in Abakiliki in Ebonyi State representing the most favourable prospect.
Non-metallic minerals category,

“In the non-metallic minerals category, riches also abound: the building industry is supplied by crushed rock, gravel and sand; glass-making grade sand has been established in many parts of the country; and Niger, Osun, Kogi, Ogun and Kaduna states collectively boast up to 100 million tonnes of talc, a mere fraction of which is used in several medium-sized talc processing plants.”

Gemstone mining is one area that has seen something of a boom, though again the level of exploitation is running well below potential. Gemstones present include sapphire, ruby, aquamarine, emerald, tourmaline, topaz, garnet, amethyst, zircon, and fluorspar. Bentonite and barite – both of which are constituents in the mud used when drilling oil wells – are also in abundance, with 7.5 million tonnes of barite in Taraba and Bauchi states and 700 million tonnes of bentonite across the country.

Reserves of bitumen represent another under utilised resource, with estimated reserves of 42 billion tonnes or twice the country’s existing reserves of crude oil. Paradoxically, most bitumen used in road construction in Nigeria is currently imported. Coal and tin were among the natural resources mined on a massive scale, with the former being used to generate electricity, power the railway network and meet the demands of regional and international markets.

Lead and zinc were a significant source of export revenue, and Nigeria was the world’s largest exporter of columbite. Stagnation in the solid minerals sector cannot simply be attributed to the meteoric rise of oil: poor management by state-owned enterprises – compounded by corruption and an incoherent exploitation of resources – has also played its part.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/nigeria-loses-n50trn-annually-from-untapped-natural-resources/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by gidgiddy: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

Shikenna

Was he elected to fight wars or win the peace?

5 Likes

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by SATOH: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Kudos to the Nigeria Navy. They should just shoot and kill any vandal, pirate and kinapper. We are fed up with all this economic saboteurs.

8 Likes

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Abagworo(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2016
Its time for natives of Brass and Bonny to do away with these criminals because there will definitely be collateral damages if they engage the Navy.

8 Likes

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2016
Mynd44:
thank you. I quoted you plz check it.

1 Like

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 16, 2016
Goodluck with your ships and gun boats in the creeks of the Niger Delta. Conventional warfare will not cut it, sector by sector cut off will be painstakingly slow, tiring and costly for the comparatively lesser number of soldiers fighting against seasoned militants at their refuge with indoctrinated apathy at the system.

Fighting against capable people whose ideology have shown in the past that they can grind the economy to a standstill deserves critical thought and sincere diplomacy. And yeah, true federalism.

9 Likes

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by diegwu01: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

Shikenna
I agree grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) / Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos / Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.