Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Turkish Visa Experts Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Visa Experts Needed (36039 Views)

Turkish Airways Crash Lands, Skids Off Runway, Almost Plunged Into Black Sea / Turkish Visa And Embassy In Nigeria / What Are My Chances Of Being Granted A Turkish Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkish Visa Experts Needed by mxbaba: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2016
Good morning nairalanders.... I want to go to turkey on tourist visa, but the kind of money the agents are telling me is too much I can't afford it.. imaging agent telling me 550k for Turkish visa.. I beg na US I dey go??... I need candid advice please from experts here..

please help a brother.. I don't wanna use this money I have for another project than to join my friends in Turkey.. please help..matured mind plss.
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by trav(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
Firstly Turkey has an embassy in Abuja. Apply through it.
Secondly if you hold a valid O.E.C.D member country visa like UK, Shengen, USA, Japan etc, you can apply and pay online but you will need to fly Turkish airline.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by mxbaba: 8:01am On Apr 17, 2016
no boss, m y passport is virgin, thanks for your quick response.. I will give the embassy a try but I heard they turns new bies down after interview... I don't know cos my passport is virgin and I don't think i can get all required documents they will request for the visa.. am just confused
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by friendly101: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2016
why not try first .....try go online and check out requirements the embassy needs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by ifyalways(f): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
mxbaba:
no boss, m y passport is virgin, thanks for your quick response.. I will give the embassy a try but I heard they turns new bies down after interview... I don't know cos my passport is virgin [b]and I don't think i can get all required documents [/b]they will request for the visa.. am just confused
@Emboldened, If you don't have the required documents then you wont get the visa,wait till you fulfill their visa requirements.
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Theophinio(m): 1:41am On Apr 19, 2016
Please Turkish experts in the house, do Turkish citizens understand English
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by bellong: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2016
Theophinio:
Please Turkish experts in the house, do Turkish citizens understand English

What an ambiguous question..

Do all Nigerian citizens understand English?

If you are in the big cities like Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Antalya, Bursa, you will find many of them who can speak good English.

6 Likes

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by mxbaba: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2016
no wahala boss. tanks all....

I have made contacts for the documents dey required,, so by next week I may go to abuja to give it a try,, .. please!! Experts give me some tips on what I will face there during the interviews and so on.... thanks
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by nairacountry(m): 10:56am On Apr 19, 2016
What are the documents requested?
Have you filled the visa form?
What's the cost?
Thank you
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by doubletroublmum(f): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Hi mxbaba, sorry to say, but better go somewhere else. Turkey has a border to Syria, thousands of refugees and the borders to Europe are closed. Check the news...
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Theophinio(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
bellong:

What an ambiguous question..

Do all Nigerian citizens understand English?

If you are in the big cities like Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Antalya, Bursa, you will find many of them who can speak good English.
Thanks
But what's their main language
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by bellong: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Theophinio:

Thanks
But what's their main language

Turkish... Türkçe

1 Like

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by shamecurls(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/apply/
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by friendly101: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
if you don't have a valid uk, usa or Schengen visa u cant apply online.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by jasinto123(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
@Mxbaba, any update about your Turkish visa, i am also interested in applying... i want to go for clothing business....Please i need you to enlighten me..
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by layzie86(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2016
Hello, please I really need assistance from those who have or are currently studying in Turkey. I have been given admission into
Sakarya University Continuing Education Application and Research Center
Esentepe Campus,
54187 Serdivan,
Sakarya

I’ve also paid my tuition fees & already have my Admission & Acceptance Letter. I’m in the process of applying for a visa, so I need help from you guys. I would appreciate if every question is being treated. Thank you.

1) Embassy requests that the passport photos shouldn’t be stapled to the visa form. So can the photo be gummed to it or one just takes it along separate.
2) Visa Form
a) Duration of Stay
- What duration do students usually fill in the form? Is it a duration of 90 days, which then gets to be renewed or duration of the whole course program as my course ends in May 2019 (the Pre-Application form online can’t even scroll more than 99 days)
b) Port of First Entry or Transit Route
- I believe this would be “Istanbul Atatürk Havalimanı” or is there any other port travelers coming from Nigeria get to arrive at
3) Vaccination Card for yellow fever & typhoid diseases
a) Are there designated hospitals by the Turkish embassy to obtain the vaccination or can it be done in any reputable hospital as I reside in Lagos
4) Travel Health Insurance which covers the entire period of intended stay or transit
a) Are there designated insurance firms by the Turkish embassy to obtain this or can it be done in any reputable insurance firm
b) What duration does the insurance usually cover? Is it for a year which then gets to be renewed, or duration of the whole course program?
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by bellong: 11:39am On May 01, 2016
1. Use clip pin to attach it to your application.
2a. Put in the duration of your stay. Though you will be given 90 days visa but you will change it to a residence permit within 30 days when you reach Sakarya, Turkey.

b. Atatürk airport, Istanbul.

3. You can do it in any government hospital.

4. Usually universities in Turkey arrange insurance for international students for a fee. You can mail the school for the details. If you get from the school, it will be more than enough for the embassy.
However, if you don't get from the school, get from a reputable travel insurance agency.
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by faari(f): 7:58am On May 08, 2016
@bellong. Good morning.
Please explain this.
Will the original visa be a study permit that'll lapse for 90 days to be renewed And will be changed to residence permit because of his status (student). Or it'll just be a normal visitor's visa.

And
A) Does it apply to all permits and visas? I meant the changing to residence permit bit.

Aii) if someone is given a visitor's permit and decides he would like to stay, he can directly apply for a residence permit or will be just an extension?

Aiii) What if someone is going as a business person and decides the business will take more than d ninety days, will he also only need to apply for a residence permit?

b) Someone that is going with a group visa for like, e.g. A conference or something of sort with a group of other people. And the person gets there and decides to maybe use acquired knowledge to take on a job in the country, will he be given a residence permit too if he applies? Or he'd have to apply for something else entirely before d residence permit?

I'm not sure I'm clear on what I asked sa.
Thank you.
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by bellong: 11:04am On May 08, 2016
@Faari,

The visa is a study permit but with a 30-90 day validity to be changed to residence permit after registration in your school.

A. It doesn't apply to all permit, applies only to long term stay like study visa, research and marriage.

ii. You can't stay on visitor visa. If you want more time, you will have to return home and reapply.

iii. I am not sure any business will extend beyond 90 days except you are investing hugely which comes under a different visa.

b. Their visa policy is to remain on visa you came in, if you need to change visa class, u must return home to reapply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 08, 2016
doubletroublmum:
Hi mxbaba, sorry to say, but better go somewhere else. Turkey has a border to Syria, thousands of refugees and the borders to Europe are closed. Check the news...
Are you also aware that Turkey is 45minute away from Greece?

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by faari(f): 6:25pm On May 10, 2016
bellong:
@Faari,

The visa is a study permit but with a 30-90 day validity to be changed to residence permit after registration in your school.

A. It doesn't apply to all permit, applies only to long term stay like study visa, research and marriage.

ii. You can't stay on visitor visa. If you want more time, you will have to return home and reapply.

iii. I am not sure any business will extend beyond 90 days except you are investing hugely which comes under a different visa.

b. Their visa policy is to remain on visa you came in, if you need to change visa class, u must return home to reapply.

thank you very much.
One other thing.
Myself as an example now, I'm a teacher with a n.c.e and a b.ed and presently doing my TESOL. What are my chances if I go there to study for my masters/phd and also to work? What professional field works best there. Is teaching lucrative out there?
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by bellong: 7:19am On May 11, 2016
faari:
thank you very much.
One other thing.
Myself as an example now, I'm a teacher with a n.c.e and a b.ed and presently doing my TESOL. What are my chances if I go there to study for my masters/phd and also to work? What professional field works best there. Is teaching lucrative out there?

With TESOL certificate, it makes getting an English teaching position easy.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by faari(f): 5:07pm On May 12, 2016
bellong:

With TESOL certificate, it makes getting an English teaching position easy.
awesome. Thank you.
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by bellong: 11:02pm On May 12, 2016
faari:
awesome. Thank you.

Which university are you planning to attend?
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by faari(f): 6:13pm On May 13, 2016
bellong:

Which university are you planning to attend?
still browsing. I have not decided yet. Any suggestions please?
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by scofield2(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2016
mxbaba:
Good morning nairalanders.... I want to go to turkey on tourist visa, but the kind of money the agents are telling me is too much I can't afford it.. imaging agent telling me 550k for Turkish visa.. I beg na US I dey go??... I need candid advice please from experts here..

please help a brother.. I don't wanna use this money I have for another project than to join my friends in Turkey.. please help..matured mind plss.

The truth is that Turkish visa has always been very very difficult to get for first timers, I don't want to discourage you but it is still like that. First timers in the past use mexican visa to apply for Turkish evisa but since the Mexican visa is no more valid to obtain the evisa, the demand for direct visa at the embassy has increased causing demand to be high thus making the price too very high though not up to what you where charged.
My advice to you, don't pay anyone a dime before you see your visa if not the chance of loosing your money is 90%.
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
good afternoon, please how much does a study visa cost and also a flight to Istanbul
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by optimusprime2(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
mistytohcute:
good afternoon, please how much does a study visa cost and also a flight to Istanbul
My sister this your question just get as he be...
What if I answer you thus; Small one is 40,000, medium 80,000 while big one is 160,000 ... ?
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
optimusprime2:

My sister this your question just get as he be...
What if I answer you thus; Small one is 40,000, medium 80,000 while big one is 160,000 ... ?

thank you
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by optimusprime2(m): 12:08am On Jan 07, 2017
mistytohcute:

thank you
All right then I'll be straight with you;
I responded that way because you need to know Visas are not for sale so it was funny seeing a question like "How much does it cost?"
Anyway if you intend to study in Turkey, first things first
1-Identify the school you wish to apply to and apply
2-If you are accepted, Send your necessary documents and pay the required fees to which ever channel you are directed to
3-as soon as you have gotten your student certificate/acceptance letter, then you are cleared to go to the embassy to apply for a study visa- details of the Visa requirements, cost and documentation will be broken down to you here => abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/
There it is... the moment you start asking price the way you did, trust me that's the beginning of being ripped off by Agents.

So source for information and do whats required.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 07, 2017
optimusprime2:

All right then I'll be straight with you;
I responded that way because you need to know Visas are not for sale so it was funny seeing a question like "How much does it cost?"
Anyway if you intend to study in Turkey, first things first
1-Identify the school you wish to apply to and apply
2-If you are accepted, Send your necessary documents and pay the required fees to which ever channel you are directed to
3-as soon as you have gotten your student certificate/acceptance letter, then you are cleared to go to the embassy to apply for a study visa- details of the Visa requirements, cost and documentation will be broken down to you here => abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/
There it is... the moment you start asking price the way you did, trust me that's the beginning of being ripped off by Agents.

So source for information and do whats required.

thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Crushes A Toyota Highlander At Fadeyi, Ikorodu Road (photos) / Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) / We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.