Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics (12497 Views)

Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) / Buhari Receives Delegation Of Some APC Leaders From South East (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by tochukwuifeduba: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2016
Looks nice

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by dayowunmi(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Is this a pencil or biro?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by Kingsasian(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Must it be called "made in biafra"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Shoes also!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by trident22: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2016
Beautiful! Looks like one of those specialized pencils used in engineering drawings. God bless Igbo land.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by ajebuter(f): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2016
As a yoruba with no tribal sentiment, this is one of the things i admire and respect the Igbos for

Forget the fact that we call any substandard product 'Aba made'

The fact remains that they are creative and their enrtreurprenuership skills remain unbeatable and i am happy they are improving daily in their invention.

Call the igbos whatever you like but if they seperate from Nigeria, i will miss them

172 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by johnwizey: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2016
The sneaker is ok

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by juman(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2016
Even ordinary pencil, nigeria cannot produce.

A waste of a country.

11 Likes

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by psucc(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2016
So this Biafra wants to rubbish the 500,000 job promised by Buhari through pencil production.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by kayfra: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2016
Made in China and badged with Biafra flag. Why the need to lie over pencils? This is 2016. The world just had a successful brain transplant and we are here talking about Chinese pencils.

29 Likes

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by DaBullIT(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2016
Jìbìtì as usual

Sneakers is fake ,totally has nothing to do with biafra perhaps the pen too I found similar advert on aliexpress

grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
Jìbìtì as usual

Sneakers is fake ,totally has nothing to do with biafra perhaps the pen too I found similar advert on aliexpress

grin

Can't you see the Biafran flag on it! Southwest envious fellow.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by DonMaxxy(m): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2016
This country called Biafra; which continent is it located in? Antarctica or Online continent, where abeg...
Cos I am sure it is not an African country.

Since I was born no African have ever told me that(s)he is from Biafra. And i also heard the indigens dont behave like Africans.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
Jìbìtì as usual

grin
grin grin you get time sef... Dem be bunch of jokers

4 Likes

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by Sctests: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2016
kayfra:
Made in China and badged with Biafra flag. Why the need to lie over pencils? This is 2016. The world just had a successful brain transplant and we are here talking about Chinese pencils.

e pain am!

20 Likes

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by lekkie073(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2016
Dat u put the biafra flag on a writing material is now a landmark achievement
Nnamdi Kanu will be ashamed if he hears this

4 Likes

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2016
ajebuter:
As a yoruba with no tribal sentiment, this is one of the things i admire and respect the Igbos for

The fact remains that they are creative and their enrtreurprenuership skills remain unbeatable and i am happy they are improving daily in their invention.

Call the igbos whatever you like but if they seperate from Nigeria, i will miss them

Don't let Ibo fool you. You can pay for these pen to carry your name as brand, there are manufacturers in Taiwan, China, Korea, ready to put your logo on their product. Money for hand, they give you what you want....and soon we all will be oohh, aahh, look what ajebutter made!

Yorubas dont do that cause we keep it real and stay away from deception cause we are attuned to the cosmos and fear karma. Ibo on the other hand defile cosmic relationships in all its aspects.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by kowalsky: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2016
kayfra:

really.. Sergio c finally achieved that feat?? shocked
Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2016
ajebuter:

babes may God bless you always for saying the truth.nah ur type Igbo men wey wan marry Yoruba women suppose marry.in fact if u Neva marry eeeh I dey pray for better husband for u amen.
BTW as for that mod that banned me for sending back a curse to someone who wished Igbo pple bad well nah God go judge you

15 Likes

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by iamblisz(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2016
ajebuter:

God bless you in hundred folds my dear.

This is the best comments I have heard about ndigbo here on NL

11 Likes

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2016
duchess25:

babes may God bless you always for saying the truth.nah ur type Igbo men wey wan marry Yoruba women suppose marry.in fact if u Neva marry eeeh I dey pray for better husband for u amen.
BTW as for that mod that banned me for sending back a curse to someone who wished Igbo pple bad well nah God go judge you

duchess, why you trying to give my sister to Biafran? Would you agree if I tell you say you will be good for Yorubaman?

1 Like

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by otukpo(f): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Why the colours?
Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by otukpo(f): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2016
Is this madness ?

Does made in America/UK goods wear Amerian/UK flags.

Those goods can come out without those colours and they will sell.

All these Biafra fanatics should take it easy.

Anyway, all these online Ipobians are just catching fun online.

The mature ones know how to represent Biafra with dignity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by naijapips02: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2016
IPOB milking the gullible. make NA catch you using those. grin

3 Likes

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2016
Nice. Yet sone people will boycott these cos of their anti biafra ideology.

3 Likes

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by franchizy(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2016
Im an Anti Biafra but i must be sincere, the igbos are very creative. these are the things i admire in the igbos. their enterpreneurship skills remains the best in Nigeria and Africa.
I salute my igbo brothers on this and i urge the Federal government to payronize this products.

11 Likes

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by ElCount: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Hehe OP you don make some people to boil inside. As in the pot of igbo hatred wey dey their body don reach 200 degree Celsius.
All of una your painment has been duly noted

7 Likes

Re: Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Which currency will i use to purchase the made in biafra pencil?undecidedundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Danladi Umar Threatens To Jail Journalists / Nigeria And Challenges Of Fiscal Federalism / Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.