Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby (42165 Views)

Youth Corper Shot Dead In Calabar / Youth Corper Dies In Kaduna (pics) / Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by ObiOmaMu: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Ifeanyichukwu Hero Daniel passed out during the week and shared this photo of his cute girlfriend and their baby together to celebrate.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/youth-corper-shares-sweet-photo-of-his.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Nixiepie(f): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmmm,lovely kiss

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by searchng4love: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by gudluckgreat(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2016
grin
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by dayowunmi(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2016
Joke or for real.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Pennah(m): 9:12am On Apr 16, 2016
k na soon u go see more!!!

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Estellar: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2016
Big joke

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Mologi(m): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2016
I want to be sharper than this guy....na otedola pikin go born for me.

Then i will say...
Mo ti ri iyawo oooo

But now...

Mo n wa iyawo ooo

9 Likes

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by edwife(f): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2016
The things we celebrate nowadays...*sighs*

What is there to be proud of? What's wrong with these youths?

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2016
And he actually called her baby mama? undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by OohMpa: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2016
edwife:
The things we celebrate nowadays...*sighs*

What is there to be proud of? What's wrong with these youths?

Swear say your mama no dey plegnant before she marry...

Everybody makes mistakes of which you might have done worse. Because you got married before you got pregnant doesn't mean you should castigate others. They might be happier than your family, you just don't know.

There are worse things in life e.g. Child abandonment, single parenthood, abortion, giving up for adoption, etc.

P.S Mind your business...wink

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Sijo01(f): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2016
So, the girl carry belle for camp huh??.

5 Likes

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by lanxlot(m): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2016
B4 dix fone de load finish...my comment dun enta back page undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 16, 2016
Nice....but let my people marry before they offload.....

Before you jump on me, kudos to the guy and the girl for standing by each other. But the reason why we have marriage is because some people are not trustworthy at all.

Also, I wonder if the guy would be just as accepting when some guy gets his daughter pregnant in the future...

And then, who was funding the upkeep of the baby when they were students? Something tells me the parents are wealthy enough to do that...because no student, sans salary can look after any child. At least I know I won't be able to look after a child with my monthly upkeep money as a student. (To say nothing of the long hours I spent studying).

And sorry.....but if you cannot control yourself before marriage.....you may not be able to control yourself after marriage. All this no sex before marriage is to give you the backbone to resist temptation from outside both before...and crucially after you marry. Because...you will be tempted after marriage.

So...please....this couple is no good example. Am sorry, but if you want to have kids....get married first. Sort your finaces first. Don't let your parents be looking after kids in their young old age.

Let's stop glorifying this pregnancy before marriage. It is not right.

Modified: I have been critiqued for my above comments....so I would like to add the following.

The reason why marriage was created, or evolved as an institution was not because someone wanted to act judgemental, but because human beings are not trustworthy people. Human beings need something to realize that the act of agreeing to spend the rest of your life with someone is not something to be taken lightly.

Also, let's be frank. NYSC allawees are not enough to look after a baby. I suspect strongly that the parents of the couple were involved in helping finance the child's upkeep. When you get married....you are indicating that you are prepared for the financial implications. That is why all them babymamas on show....if they were the son of a poor person, they won't be able to manage at all.Please don't have a baby when you are not ready for it...finance wise or otherwise. Because...if your parents are still helping out moneywise with your baby...perhaps you should have not gotten pregnant in the first place.

Lastly, yes, I think that sex before marriage is wrong. Not because I am a prude, or I wish to tell people how to live their lives(I can;t anyway, I am just some random single guy in his thirties who likes typing about aimless things)....but because, as I said earlier..if you can get through without sex before marriage...you can get through with sex after marriage....and you would have experience to handle the temptations that come. Because...all them sweet abuna that you saw before the d-day....will still be there waiting for you after you come back from the honeymoon.If you can resist them now...you can resist them after.

And peace to all them that disagreed with me. I am not condemning the copule to eternal whatever. I am not God. But...at the same time,let us not pretend that it is okay.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Nairadays: 11:43am On Apr 16, 2016
With good keeping and maintenance culture and this baby will cherish this picture forever because of all the years of my growing up I never seen my parents hold hands talkless of kiss, and to all talking of how she carry onload or offload, see the use of "na joke ooo" in bracket after the use of the Word baby mama.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by BIGTinfotech: 11:43am On Apr 16, 2016
Cool!

But at 'babymama' tho.

Aiye ti baje tan cry

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by yomalex(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2016
Hmm okay o
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Icecream4U(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2016
Nixiepie:
Hmmmm,lovely kiss
why is your mouth always like that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by UjSizzle(f): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2016
And we're supposed to celebrate this?

Interesting undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by moshoodn(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2016
The mathematics of timing don't really add up here..

Well, who knows, maybe the conception happened during the three weeks camping.... (A lot happen during these times)

5 Likes

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by bufness(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2016
OohMpa:

Everybody makes mistakes of which you might have done worse. Because you got married before you got pregnant doesn't mean you should castigate others. They might be happier than your family, you just don't know.

There are worse things in life e.g. Child abandonment, single parenthood, abortion, giving up for adoption, etc.

haba must u put her family bcz u wanto make a point

5 Likes

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2016
Lol... I wish I did same during my time too cry

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by moslanry(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2016
Corper baby too nice1

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by justicesky24(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2016
Today is mah buffday how many likes for me

22 Likes

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by kelvyn7: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2016
ahhhh

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by lanxlot(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2016
OohMpa:

u de mind them, de drink panadol 4 anoda pson happiness...fornicators sha go to hell she.

3 Likes

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by VickyRotex(f): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Baby Corper, Daddy corper, Baby Mama undecided

6 Likes

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Fowosh shey you see am.
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Stvpid stvpid wig
How can you be comfortable with that ugly wig?

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by goodvision12(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2016
enieme:
And he actually called her baby mama? undecided
no be today.E don tey wey ladies dey fall hand.Am sorry to say that some ladies are possessed with the brain of cockroach.
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by flyca: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2016
I guess they were already in a relationship before NYSC and maybe they worked their posting so they could be together.
They baby is about three months plus nine months of pregnancy. Thats already one year. Except they met and f'ckd in camp undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man / A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC / Corper Turns Her Khaki Into A Long Skirt, Rocks It In NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.