Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby (42160 Views)

Youth Corper Shot Dead In Calabar / Youth Corper Dies In Kaduna (pics) / Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Nixiepie(f): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2016
Icecream4U:
why is your mouth always like that?
bounce niqqa
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Babyphinas(f): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2016
Nic pic
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by tellwisdom: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2016
Spits undecided
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by kingsilly(m): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2016
daretodiffer:
Stvpid stvpid wig
How can you be comfortable with that ugly wig?

As in I taya, see were the wig start
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by MrCork: 11:55am On Apr 16, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Ifeanyichukwu Hero Daniel passed out during the week and shared this photo of his cute girlfriend and their baby together to celebrate.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/youth-corper-shares-sweet-photo-of-his.html

angry

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Jacko1(m): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Guys be like omo wish i did dis during ma time
Gals be lik .... And we suppos celebrate this

As a guy omo so cute.....hehe
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by MrCork: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Ifeanyichukwu Hero Daniel passed out during the week and shared this photo of his cute girlfriend and their baby together to celebrate.

..... bro..did u notice she aint lightskin? angry
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by lilichi: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2016
Even corper get baby mama.na wa oo
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by carinmom(f): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Nice....but let my people marry before they offload.....

Before you jump on me, kudos to the guy and the girl for standing by each other. But the reason why we have marriage is because some people are not trustworthy at all.

Also, I wonder if the guy would be just as accepting when some guy gets his daughter pregnant in the future...

And then, who was funding the upkeep of the baby when they were students? Something tells me the parents are wealthy enough to do that...because no student, sans salary can look after any child. At least I know I won't be able to look after a child with my monthly upkeep money as a student. (To say nothing of the long hours I spent studying).

And sorry.....but if you cannot control yourself before marriage.....you may not be able to control yourself after marriage. All this no sex before marriage is to give you the backbone to resist temptation from outside both before...and crucially after you marry. Because...you will be tempted after marriage.

So...please....this couple is no good example. Am sorry, but if you want to have kids....get married first. Sort your finaces first. Don't let your parents be looking after kids in their young old age.

Let's stop glorifying this pregnancy before marriage. It is not right.

I love this comment. If only they will listen.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Idrismusty97(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Still better than a failed marriage, People should mind their business.
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by henryhemon(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2016
enieme:
And he actually called her baby mama? undecided

That's gross. He's arrogant.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by ememobong2015(f): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2016
Wow nice.if u count pikin wn dm don abort,u go see say na generations 2 generations.so y will keeping d 1 b a prblm 2 pple.abeg celebrate o jare tongue
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Icaretoo: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Sijo01:
So, the girl carry belle for camp huh??.

Pulse or minus nysc na one year now
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Icaretoo: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
tellwisdom:
Spits undecided

Why?
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Icecream4U(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nixiepie:
bounce niqqa
I will break your head. Be careful.
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by emmysam2: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wait O, it seems "babymama" is a trending word for Nigerians to celebrate Pregnancy out of wedlock and immorality!!!
And the word is so commonly used these days, which shows the level of moral decadence iwith our youths.
Na so una papa take marry una mama?
Did your fathers term your mamas " baby mama"?

Pls I dey beg, make una go marry the legal and acceptable way, and stop impregnating peoples daughters without paying dowry and posting pictures of your shameful acts on the internet!!!

Yeye dey smell!!!

5 Likes

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by goingape: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
ObiOmaMu:

God come and see your son!

He has not yet married and still searching but your other son have be doing the things of this world engaging in fornication and bringing child to this world unlawfully while your other son is waiting patiently for ya blessing of a good woman, nowadays you can't find a virtuous WOMAN in NAIJA because all our WOMEN ARE just vessel fill with Shiite and RUBBISH.
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Speakdatruth: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nixiepie:
Hmmmm,lovely kiss
u just fine for nothing, u no get sense what's lovely in a guy promoting evil, particularly a youth of his status una no dey learn

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by emperorchedda(m): 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
flyca:
I guess they were already in a relationship before NYSC and maybe they worked their posting so they could be together.
They baby is about three months plus nine months of pregnancy. Thats already one year. Except they met and f'ckd in camp undecided
Even if they fvcked in camp it's still 11 months from camp to now and that baby certainly is 3months plus
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
hmmmmm this comments sha..I reserve my cooment cool
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by donnieforGod(m): 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
We mek mistakes. Dats wot meks us humans. Nd most times, out of dizz mistakes com amazing thins...dat baby is a wonderful gift!
Chau-chau!
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by VickyBAlabi: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
shocked shocked like seriously.!!

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by akinsalone: 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
Are you a young yoruba male or female between the ages of 18 to 30, then you have a chance be the first ever Miss/Mr yoruba (World Wide)
For details log on to www.yorubabeautypageant.com
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by emperorchedda(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
emmysam2:
Wait O, it seems "babymama" is a trending word for Nigerians to celebrate Pregnancy out of wedlock and immorality!!!
And the word is so commonly used these days, which shows the level of moral decadence iwith our youths.
Na so una papa take marry una mama?
Did your fathers term your mamas " baby mama"?

Pls I dey beg, make una go marry the legal and acceptable way, and stop impregnating peoples daughters without paying dowry and posting pictures of your shameful acts on the internet!!!

Yeye dey smell!!!
Oga don't kill yourself with HBP. No constitution states you must go and do some ceremony in the church or village before you have babies. If you are in love and feel you wanna start having children and financially capable, do it!

Not everyone is religious biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by shadrach77: 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
corper with ipad. It is well grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by akinsalone: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Are you a young yoruba male or female between the ages of 18 to 30, then you have a chance be the first ever Miss/Mr yoruba (World Wide)
For details log on to www.yorubabeautypageant.com, please like and share our facebook page www.facebook.com/yorubabeautypageant2016

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by goingape: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Before you jump on me, kudos to the guy and the girl for standing by each other. But the reason why we have marriage is because some people are not trustworthy at all.

Also, I wonder if the guy would be just as accepting when some guy gets his daughter pregnant in the future...

And then, who was funding the upkeep of the baby when they were students? Something tells me the parents are wealthy enough to do that...because no student, sans salary can look after any child. At least I know I won't be able to look after a child with my monthly upkeep money as a student. (To say nothing of the long hours I spent studying).

And sorry.....but if you cannot control yourself before marriage.....you may not be able to control yourself after marriage. All this no sex before marriage is to give you the backbone to resist temptation from outside both before...and crucially after you marry. Because...you will be tempted after marriage.

So...please....this couple is no good example. Am sorry, but if you want to have kids....get married first. Sort your finaces first. Don't let your parents be looking after kids in their young old age.

situation in Nigeria WEREBY people are SHYING AWAY from marriage.

You can't just advise people to get married and be happy.
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by DonMilano(m): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Thumbs up.
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Had1zasaf: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

The Virgin that kept herself all thru, isn't celebrated, hmmm it used to be a shame whether Muslim or xtian to be pregnant before marriage, is it now a thing of celebration

#babymama
#babydaddy
#babygrannys
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by edwife(f): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
OohMpa:

Swear say your mama no dey plegnant before she marry...

Everybody makes mistakes of which you might have done worse. Because you got married before you got pregnant doesn't mean you should castigate others. They might be happier than your family, you just don't know.

There are worse things in life e.g. Child abandonment, single parenthood, abortion, giving up for adoption, etc.

P.S Mind your business...wink

Don't pour your frustration or that of your family on me.... gringrin You must be a love child,only a love child will drag other people's parent down to make themselves happy.

It must be hard being you right now *sighs*

That was my opinion, do me a favour and take your own advice: Mind your business! wink

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man / A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC / Corper Turns Her Khaki Into A Long Skirt, Rocks It In NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.