Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,424 members, 7,800,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings (166235 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Softhills Laundry Now Offering FREE Pick-up & Delivery In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CHESTER

CHESTER 3.50pm : stake ICE slice to make a top three finish and also stake BREAKABLE to make a top three finish

Last race was missed okay...

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CHESTER

CHESTER 3.50pm : stake ICE slice to make a top three finish and also stake BREAKABLE to make a top three finish

Last race was missed okay...

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ONE OF OUR TWO PICK MAKES A TOP THREE FINISH INFACT WON THE RACE OUTSTANDILY IN FIRST POSITION GIVING US A FULL PAYOUT. EVERY OTHER WINNING TIPS TODAY IS RESERVE ALONE FOR MY VIP MEMBERS. HAPPY EARNING TO EVERYONE...

N.B: I DONT TOLERATE ANY SPAM POST ON THIS THREAD NON GIVE ROOM TO ATTENTION SEEKERS. TO GET ANSWER TO ANY QUERY U MIGHT HAVE RELATED TO MY SERVICE, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP CONTACT SO WE CAN CHAT IT OVER. HAPPY EARNING ONCE MORE TO EVERYONE.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CURRAGH

CURRAGH 2.15pm: stake RED SABOR to make a top three finish and also stake him to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by lexylexy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
undecidedHw come I can't find d football betting thread. Has it being yanked off?
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by lexylexy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ok av seen it
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
lexylexy:
undecidedHw come I can't find d football betting thread. Has it being yanked off?

Cheap attention seekers is not tolerate here please to avoid harassment, Thank you
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CURRAGH

CURRAGH 2.15pm: stake RED SABOR to make a top three finish and also stake him to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WOW, WHAT AN AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL RESULT, RED SABOR WON THE RACE OUTSTANDILY THUS MAKING TOP THREE FINISH, BY OUR MATHEMATICES ON PROFIT FOR THIS RACE COS I UPDATED THE RACE 25MINS BEFORE THE KICK OFF IN REPUBLIC OF IRELAND. WE MAKE $92.5 CLEAR PROFIT, THIS IS THE ONLY THREAD ON NAIRALAND YOU CAN FIND REAL AND PURE EARNING WHEN IT COMES TO SPORT BUSINESS, $50 INVESTMENT YIELD A GOOD PROFIT OF $92.5 PROFIT LIVE TO ALL MY WONDERFUL NAIRALAND FOLLOWERS AND FREE MEMBERS, THE HANDS OF GOD ALMIGHTY IS ON US AND MY VIP. EVERY OTHER WINNING TIPS TODAY IS RESERVE FOR MY VIP ALONE, WHOSOEVER SAYS $92.5 PROFIT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR HIM IS A REAL GREEDY FELLOW THAT SHOULD BE THOROUGHLY IGNORED.... HAPPY EARNING AND HAPPY SUNDAY TO EVERYONE

N.B: I DONT TOLERATE ATTENTION SEEKERS ON THIS THREAD NON DID I GIVE ROOM TO SPAMMING HERE. IF YOU NEED MY ATTENTION AS RELATED TO MY SERVICE, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS FOR CHATTING ME UP. GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE AND HAPPY EARNING ONCE MORE. GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by 2special(m): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
So anybody that make a comment on your thread is an attention seeker....
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2016
2special:
So anybody that make a comment on your thread is an attention seeker....

Just like you did now, attention seekers, I hate it..... you are not force to follow my thread cos I don't even remember telling u to follow me here Please to don't avoid embarrassment in future, follow my terms. i kept my whatsapp details for chatting to anything as regarded my service and posible assistant related to what I do here, anything out of that, I can't help. cheap attention seekers is thoroughly prohibited here okay....
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2016
THIS IS TO INFORM ALL FOLLOWERS GOING THROUGH THIS THREAD THAT MY WHATSAPP DETAILS IS NOT FOR YOU TO ADD ME TO ANY WHATSAPP GROUP COS AM NOT INTERESTED AS THIS IS CRIMINAL IN EVERY RADIFICATION OF LIFE TO SPAM A WHATSAPP DETAILS I KEPT FOR GENERAL PUBLIC TO BENEFIT FROM MY SERVICE AND SOMEONE COULD JUST COME HERE AND SPAM IT TO HIS OR HER WHATSAPP GROUP. PLEASE, LETS ALL BEHAVE. I DONT NEED ANYONE WHATSOEVER TO SPAM MY DETAILS. GOODMORNING ALL. GOD ALMIGHTY WILL MAKE THIS WEEK A WEEK FULL OF HONEY FOR EVERYONE OF YOU IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CARLISLE

CARLISLE 2.15: stake PERCY TOPLIS to make a top three finish and also stake MIGHTASWELLSMILE to make a top three finish in the race. Goodluck
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT BRIGHTON

BRIGHTON 2.30:stake INDUS VALLEY to make a top three finish and to also win the Race at EITHER WAYS...

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by 2special(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
Oga Ade,l know you will still reply me,pls whose attention am l seeking for or you need to define your definition "Cheap attention",attention for what? Even Seun{the owner of Nairaland} thread dont complain if you post on his thread.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by 2special(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
And you talk about embarrassing me on a faceless online forum,pls go ahead,the worst you can do is to get me arrested and l stay at Ikeja, Lagos and thank God you are not seun,the owner of Nairaland.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by 2special(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
And dont let me unlock your emotions to anger o...Mr attention seeker.....
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
2special:
And you talk about embarrassing me on a faceless online forum,pls go ahead,the worst you can do is to get me arrested and l stay at Ikeja, Lagos and thank God you are not seun,the owner of Facebook.

You are honestly distracting me here Mr man, your utterances shows your level of reasoning and the class you belong to, no matured minded person who have better things to gain and achieve will be poknosing into another person's affairs. you are just a mere attention seekers, go through all this silly post u put on this thread. u want everyone to notice u, well, we have notice u exist. If you have anything personally frustrating you, please don't bring it here okay cos I don't even know u and thank God, your cheap attention here as made me understand someone like you exist. kindly please carry yourself away. thanks for your comment, it's so much appreciated OK. next comment from you will be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by 2special(m): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hahahaha, l got him!....l jst got an alert from my bank,see there is something l call "A Competent ignrant fellow", they know nothing and they are not aware and you dont want to be such terrible state....am still waiting for you embarassement o....Mr "Expensive attention seeker".
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
2special:
Hahahaha, l got him!....l jst got an alert from my bank,see there is something l call "A Competent ignrant fellow", they know nothing and they are not aware and you dont want to be such terrible state....am still waiting for you embarassement o....Mr "Expensive attention seeker".

Listen my friend, I notice you are one of my followers on this thread, your past comment shows that, don't you know, I update tips very 2pm to 4pm daily free for everyone to benefit, any little distraction from anyone can cause mass loss to all MY followers which I don't really want. I understand most of Nairalander who post ignorantly are mostly young boys okay. I will imploy you to kindly please stop here. Am seriously being distracted from the failure Devil using u now. NAIRALAND admin and Business moderators, I need your attention, what I give here is a free service which I know many NAIRALAND users benefit daily, this 2special is an agent I don't really understand his dirty mission here today
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Hopiano(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
bro its ok... i think at tis point, silence wud be the best. jus silent him to avoid further argument.
thanks@moneymin
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by 2special(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bt u jst said "u will ignore me"....by quoting me,you're just giving me the cheap attention,which l dont like....and you said "the devil using me",if you want to turn to such am quite ready for you.....well,go check on my post on nairaland,pls dont let use a foul language on you...if u're smart,you will ignore...All what am telling is that anybody posting on your thread,Seun's Forum, is not for attention and attention for What?,why should l be seeking for attention,what is the benefits/purpose seeking attention on your thread out of about 3 millions threads on nairaland.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Have just help u, u already spoil today young man, I have sent a personal mail to the admin and moderator of this forum, OK, My tips I can confidently tell anyone that I paid daily to get MY racing tips as I have backoffice in UK working tirelessly to make sure I deliver daily to all followers and members following this thread in NAIRALAND. had it being you paid to get MY tips, you will listen to simple instruction of not posting here non seeking any attention, I drop my whatsapp details as to that effect, anybody who need my attention to anything related to my service. contact me and I will reply such person at my own convenience. I can't be giving free paid tips here and stop be humiliate by a nobody. it's so annoying. the thread rather be removed cos I have absolutely nothing to loss okay.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hopiano:
bro its ok... i think at tis point, silence wud be the best. jus silent him to avoid further argument.
thanks@moneymin

The young man have really poison today for me, Some of them don't know our daily consistent winning here is due to hard work as I don't have time for myself. seeing people achieving their financial dreams through my expertise makes me proud. had it being he paid for my service, he won't just sit down with his phone or where ever he is posting from to spoil thousands of my followers days cos if am being distracted, it's affect thousands of people following this thread to get their daily earning. I honestly have nothing to loose if this young man mission is to frustrate me to pull down this thread, at least I will have rest of mind, I can't be molest by those am working hard to put smiles in their face. thank u
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by 2special(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mr Somebody,Have read all MY post on your thread more than 5 times and I dont mean any harm {cos l ve nothing to gain, excellent work u're doing,am not working for any betting agent/company},l enjoy ur football tips BUT What l dont get/understand is commenting on your thread makes me an attention seeker,if am seeking for attention,there are Very active threads with thousand of views everyday and what is my benefis from seeking attention,am jst confused of the benefit of seeking,for who,from who,by who....and dont because of me stop your good works,Be Strong....Peace!
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by 2special(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
And you've been the one insulting me,which am cool with,cos u cant and NOBODY can control the way l respond {cos l wont 'react' jst like using a tablet,d doctor will ask u}....wisdom has nothing to do with age,ve seen a 21 yr old that have cross the boundary of regular income while a 70 yr old know nothing abt Economics,wisdom can be acquire/attain at any age....being older does not mean you are wiser than the younger ones or a single guy can counsel a married man....it has nothing to do with when you're born....Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by holarbc2002(f): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Am in
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT SOUTHWELL

SOUTHWELL 2.15pm: stake PRESENTING STREAK to win the Race EACH WAY, also stake TAIGAN to win the Race and also stake THE JUGOPOLIST to win the Race. Anyone of the three that win the Race give us profit today. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
moneymins:

SOUTHWELL 2.15pm: stake PRESENTING STREAK to win the Race EACH WAY, also stake TAIGAN to win the Race and also stake THE JUGOPOLIST to win the Race. Anyone of the three that win the Race give us profit today. Goodluck

WON ON EACH WAY FOR PRESENTING STREAK

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2016

SOUTHWELL 2.45pm: stake DEISE VU to make a top three finish and also stake him to win the Race at EACH WAYS. Goodluck

Note, if you didn't use Either ways otherwise known as each way for the presenting streak, Add 25% to the top three stake here.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
moneymins:

SOUTHWELL 2.45pm: stake DEISE VU to make a top three finish and also stake him to win the Race at EACH WAYS. Goodluck

Note, if you didn't use Either ways otherwise known as each way for the presenting streak, Add 25% to the top three stake here.

WONNNNNNMNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN

OUR PICK MAKES TOP THREE FINISH GIVING US FULL PAYOUT ON TOP THREE FINISH PAYOUT AND ALSO GIVING US 80% BACK FROM OUR STAKE FOR EITHER WAYS MARKET. HAPPY EARNING ALL

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
UPDATED TIPS SOON
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CATTERICK RACE 2

CATTERICK 4.20pm: stake WOTABREEZE to make top two finish and to also win the Race at EITHER WAYS.... Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CATTERICK RACE 2

CATTERICK 4.20pm: stake WOTABREEZE to make top two finish and to also win the Race at EITHER WAYS.... Goodluck

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ANOTHER HANDSOME PROFIT FOR ALL FOLLOWERS AND FREE MEMBERS, WE GET FULL PAID ON TOP TWO FINISH AND ALSO GET PAID HANDSOMELY ON EITHER WAY MARKET. I WAS TOO BUSY WITH MY VIP MEMBER SO COULDNT UPDATE THE RESULT FASTER TODAY. HAPPY EARNING TO EVERYONE. CHILDISH ATTENTION SEEKERS IS HIGHLY PROHITED HERE, CHAT ME UP FOR ANY QUERY RELATED TO MY SERVICE BY CLICKING ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS. GOODLUCK

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (99)

5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.