Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings (166397 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Softhills Laundry Now Offering FREE Pick-up & Delivery In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT LEICESTER

LEICESTER 2.10pm: stake CLARES SECRET to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake CHARLIER RASCAL to make a top three finish in the race... Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT LEICESTER

LEICESTER 2.10pm: stake CLARES SECRET to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake CHARLIER RASCAL to make a top three finish in the race... Goodluck

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FIRST RACE WAS WON BUT WE DIDNT PRODUCE A FIRST POSITION, CLARES SECRET CAME SECOND GIVING US PAYOUT ON EITHER WAYS PROFIT OK

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT MUSSEIBUIGH

MUSSEIBUIGH 2.30pm: stake KILBAHA LADY to make a top two finish in the race... Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by successgroup(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
==
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
successgroup:
==
Good update
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT MUSSEIBUIGH

MUSSEIBUIGH 2.30pm: stake KILBAHA LADY to make a top two finish in the race... Goodluck

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

SOMEONE JUST CHAT ME UP NOW THAT HE STAKE $100 ON THIS JUST WON TIPS AND VERY EXITED FOR MAKING GOOD PAYOUT.... OUR PICK MAKES A TOP TWO FINISH GIVING EVERY FOLLOWERS THAT USE MY STAKING AMOUNT TO RAKE IN COOL $60 PROFIT IB ADDITION TO THE PROFIT THEY MAKE FROM MY FIRST SHARES TIPS OF THE DAY. EVERY OTHER WINNING TIPS TODAY IS RESERVE ONLY TO VIP MEMBERS....

CHILDISH INDIVIDUAL IS NOT ALLOWED HERE, TO GET REPLY TO ANY QUERY U MAY HAVE RELATED TO MY SERVICE, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS FOR CHAT....

ATTENTION: DUE TO THE DAILY STRESS I DO NORMALLY GO THROUGH TO UPDATE TIPS FOR ALL MY MEMBERS GENERALLY, MY REPLY TO EVERY WHATSAPP QUERY MIGHT NOT BE TOO FAIR TO THOSE CONTACTING ME, IF YOU CANNOT MANAGE THE SITUATION, DONT BOTHER TO CONTACT ME OKAY. HAPPY EARNING TO EVERYONE ONCE MORE.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT EFOS LAS

EFOS LAS 3.20pm: stake SHADOW SPIRIT to make a top two finish and to also win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the EITHER WAYS implies we still get paid even if he is placed. Good luck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT EFOS LAS

EFOS LAS 3.20pm: stake SHADOW SPIRIT to make a top two finish and to also win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the EITHER WAYS implies we still get paid even if he is placed. Good luck

OUR FIRST RACE OF THE DAY IS A WINNER AS SHADOW SPIRIT MAKES A TOP TWO FINISH GIVING US A FULL PAYOUT ON TOP TWO FINISH AND ALSO NICE PAYOUT ON THE EITHER MARKET PAYOUT, WE MADE A GOOD PAYOUT OF 21$ ON TOP TWO FINISH AND ALSO GET PAID 14$ ON THE EITHER MARKET TIP STILL ON SHADOW SPIRIT COS HE IS PLACED ON SECOND POSITION... EVERY OTHER WINNING TIPS TODAY IS RESERVE ONLY TO MY VIP MEMBERS... HAPPY EARNING TO EVERYONE..

ATTENTION: CHILDISH INDIVIDUAL IS NOT TOLERATED HERE OKAY, SPAMMING IS HIGHLY PROHIBITED ON THIS THREAD, TO GET REPLY TO YOUR INDIVIDUAL QUERY AS RELATED TO MY SERVICE, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS TO CHAT ME UP... HAPPY EARNING ONCE MORE.. GOD BLESS

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CARTMEL

CARTMEL 3.25pm: stake DAWNIERIVER to win the race at EITHER WAYS and also stake TRILLERIN MINELLA to make a top three finish in the race... Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CARTMEL

CARTMEL 3.25pm: stake DAWNIERIVER to win the race at EITHER WAYS and also stake TRILLERIN MINELLA to make a top three finish in the race... Goodluck

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

YEA, WE WON THIS RACE AS ONE OF OUR PICK DAWNIERIVER MAKES FIRST POSITION GIVING US A FULL PROFIT ON EITHER WAYS MARKET, A NICE PROFIT OF $23.44 DOLLARS WAS AGAIN TODAY DELIVER TO EVERY FOLLOWERS, EVERY OTHER WINNING TIPS IS RESERVE FOR VIP MEMBERS ONLY. HAPPY EARNING TO EVERYONE

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
FULL PRINT WITHDRAWALS HISTORY FROM HORSE RACING FIXED GAME TODAY WITHDRAWALS OF $525. I LAUNCH FIXED HORSE RACE TIPS IN MY VIP AND SOME OF MY SELECTED VIP MEMBERS CURRENTLY BENEFITTING, EVERYONE IN THE VIP DEFINATELY WILL BENEFIT AS I LAUNCHED THIS NEW INNOVATION IN MY VIP TO SUCK THE BOOKIES DRY OUT.

N.B, I DONT ENTERTAIN CHILDISH INDIVIDUAL ON THIS THREAD PLEASE, TO GET ACCURATE REPLY TO YOUR QUERY, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS TO CHAT ME UP. GOD BLESS ON MY WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Kcmik: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2016
pls sir. I know dat am not late here. u can add me in ur whatsapp group tanx. 08098071540. 08185297985

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Alams85: 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pls kindly include me in ur VIP group...08030814155

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIP AT BEVERLEY

BEVERLEY 1.50: stake OUR BOY JACK to make a top two finish and also stake LAYLAS HERO to make a top two finish in the race... Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by edubrazz: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
moneymins:

BEVERLEY 1.50: stake OUR BOY JACK to make a top two finish and also stake LAYLAS HERO to make a top two finish in the race... Goodluck
Pls add me 2 ur whatsapps group 07088996207

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
moneymins:

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

THIS IS A WONDERFUL WINNING START TODAY, OUR TWO PICK MAKES TOP TWO FINISH IN THIS RACE GIVING ALL MY FOLLOWERS AND MEMBERS COOL PROFIT OF $73.75 PROFIT. I UPDATE THIS RESULT SO LATE, REASON IS BECAUSE HAVE BEING SO BUSY WITH MY VIP MEMBERS, WE MADE A GREAT NICE PROFIT IN VIP TODAY 100% . STILL UPDATING MY TIPS IN MY VIP GROUP AND OF COURSE ALL MEMBERS PAID VIP MEMBERS CURRENTLY ENJOYING THE FUN....

N.B: I NOTICE SOME CHILDISH INDIVIDUAL PUTTING THEIR NUMBER ON MY THREAD HERE, I DONT TOLERATE ALL THIS DROPPING OF NUMBERS ON MY THREAD, I DONT ADD PEOPLE TO ANY GROUP. THIS IS HOW YOU GUYS NORMALLY COMES HERE TO DISPLAY YOUR CHILDISHNESS. I DONT TOLERATE ALL THAT OKAY. TO GET ANY REPLY TO YOUR QUERY, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS TO CHAT ME UP.... HAPPY EARNING ONCE MORE TO EVERYONE...

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by kolikay(m): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pls add me to ur whatapp vip group, 08062842978

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by yusufadebayo02(m): 2:05am On Aug 29, 2016
Pls add me up on 07038898891

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2016
It so unfortunate that children have taken all over nairaland, All childish individual putting their number on my thread should remove it cos i dont ask for your number, I will henceforth blocked off whosoever put his or her number on this thread, i dont need whosoever number here. I didnt mention i have a group am adding children to,cos its only children you see on any social network ignorantly dropping their numbers even when they are not requested to.... Any childish individual that stupidly drop numbers on this thread will be permanently block on my whatsapp and will be utterly disgrace here.... Just carry your childishness to your various homes and stop displaying it here. AS IMPLICATIONS OF DROPPING YOUR NUMBERS ON PUBLIC FORUM LIKE THIS IS VERY MUCH AS YOU ARE DIRECTLY EXPOSING YOURSELF TO BE SCAM REAL BIG BY FUSTRATED OPPORTUNITY SEEKERS WHO HAVE NOTHING IN THEIR BRAIN THAN TO SCAM. Thank you all... Goodmorning to the Mature ones....
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by mumels(m): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2016
moneymins:
It so unfortunate that children have taken all over nairaland, All childish individual putting their number on my thread should remove it cos i dont ask for your number, I will henceforth blocked off whosoever put his or her number on this thread, i dont need whosoever number here. I didnt mention i have a group am adding children to,cos its only children you see on any social network ignorantly dropping their numbers even when they are not requested to.... Any childish individual that stupidly drop numbers on this thread will be permanently block on my whatsapp and will be utterly disgrace here.... Just carry your childishness to your various homes and stop displaying it here. AS IMPLICATIONS OF DROPPING YOUR NUMBERS ON PUBLIC FORUM LIKE THIS IS VERY MUCH AS YOU ARE DIRECTLY EXPOSING YOURSELF TO BE SCAM REAL BIG BY FUSTRATED OPPORTUNITY SEEKERS WHO HAVE NOTHING IN THEIR BRAIN THAN TO SCAM. Thank you all... Goodmorning to the Mature ones....

Mr man you got serious issue. You don't have manner of approach at all. I never drop my number for your group but I do see the way you reply to people. Its very bad.
Mr perfect punter.... Nigerians sha....

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2016
mumels:

Mr man you got serious issue. You don't have manner of approach at all. I never drop my number for your group but I do see the way you reply to people. Its very bad.
Mr perfect punter.... Nigerians sha....

Thank you Mr foreigner, your attention is notice... I repeat, i dont ask anybody to drop any numbers here, Anybody who go ahead putting numbers here when i didnt request for it is a kid.... Any scammer who feel am not being fair with my utterances can go ahead to unleash their scam on those ignorantly dropping their numbers here. thank you

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
UPDATED

STAY CLOSED

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT NEWCASTLE

NEWCASTLE 2.50pm: stake MEGARA to make a top two finish and to also win the race at EITHER WAYS...

FIRST RACE WAS MISSED, CHAT ME UP VIA WHATSAPP IF YOU FOLLOW THE FIRST ONE TO GET MY STAKING PLAN FOR THIS ONE NOW
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT EPSOM

EPSOM 3.15pm: stake WASEEM FARIS to make a top three finish and also stake KING CRIMSON to make a top three finish in the race... Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
HOT SOCCER TIPS

6.00pm: varnamo vs Halmstads BET ON OVER 2.5 GOALS (swedish league)

6.00pm: sirius vs Gais BET BOTH TO SCORES ( swedish league)

stake singles and accumulate it... Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Kcmik: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Everytin casting

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
SPECIAL NOTICES TO ALL FOLLOWERS FOLLOWING MY RACING TIPS HERE, YOU CANT HONESTLY FIND MOST OF MY TIPS ON BOOKIES LIKE BET365, ALL NIGERIANS BOOKIE IS TOTALLY OUT OF THE WAY. I RECOMMEND LADBROKES FOR NOW, YOU CAN AS WELL USE WILLIAMHILL. TO GET VIP TIPS, CHAT ME UP BY CLICKING ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS. PLEASE ALL, DONT DROP YOUR NUMBERS ON THIS THREAD COS I DONT HAVE ANY GROUP AM ADDING ANYONE, U CAN ONLY GET MY DAILY TIPS UPDATE HERE ALONE ON NAIRALAND SINCE I STARTED HERE, I STILL STICK WITH NAIRALAND AS MY NO. 1 FOR TIPS UPDATES, MY WEBSITE IS ONLY DEDICATED TO MY VIP MEMBERS ALONE AND MY WHATSAPP VIP GROUP. MY PROFOUND GRATITUDE STILL GOES TO THE ADMIN OF THIS GREAT FORUM AND HIS VARIOUS MODERATORS, I SEE ALL THEIR EFFORT IN SCUBBING SCAMMERS AWAY FROM THIS FORUM, TOGETHER WE SHALL ALL FIGHT SCAM.... PLEASE ONCE AGAIN, DONT DROP YOUR NUMBER HERE.... THANK YOU ALL

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT EPSOM

EPSOM 3.15pm: stake WASEEM FARIS to make a top three finish and also stake KING CRIMSON to make a top three finish in the race... Goodluck

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WE HAVE A SLOW START TODAY BUT WE ARE HITTING THE GEAR RIGHT NOW. WASEEM FARIS MAKES TOP THREE FINISH IN THIS RACE GIVING US A FULL PAYOUT WITH NICE PROFIT.. SO BUSY WITH MY VIP MEMBERS RIGHT NOW.

ATTENTION TO ALL FOLLOWERS USING BETVICTOR, KINDLY WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY AND FUND LADBROKES PLEASE. YOU WONT FIND MOST OF MY TIPS RECOMMENDATION ON BOOKIES LIKE BET365 , BETVICTOR AND CO, KINDLY USE LADBROKES OR WILLIAMHILL. TO GET FULL INSTRUCTION RELATED TO THIS, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS. GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT GOODWOOD

GOODWOOD 1.50pm: stake DUBARA to make a top three finish and to also win the race at EITHER WAYS... Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT GOODWOOD

GOODWOOD 1.50pm: stake DUBARA to make a top three finish and to also win the race at EITHER WAYS... Goodluck

OUR PICK MADE IT, DUBARA CAME SECOND GETTING A FULL PAYOUT ON TOP THREE FINISH AND ALSO GET A COOL PROFIT ON THE EITHER WAY MARKET.... EVERY OTHER WINNING TIPS TODAY IS RESERVE ALONE TO MY VIP MEMBERS. HAPPY EARNING... GOODLUCK ALL

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
SPECIAL NOTICES TO ALL FOLLOWERS WORLDWIDE, MY FREE PAID TIPS I POST ON NAIRALAND IS NOT A MUST I POST EVERYDAY, I NOTICE SOME OF MY FOLLOWERS WHO ARE NOT NIGERIAN CHAT ME UP TODAY RELATED TO MY RACE TIPS WHICH I GAVE THEM FREE AND ALSO GIVE THEM MY FIXED SOCCER GAMES FREE, OFCOURSE, THEY ALL WON, TO AVOID EMBARASSMENT, BE IT NIGERIAN, LEBANON, TUNISIANS, BRITISH THAT I GAVE AN 100% SERVICE TODAY SHOULD NEVER TRY CHATTING ME UP FOR FREE GAMES VIA MY WHATSAPP HANDLE TOMORROW, ALMOST 100 ODD WAS GIVEN FREE TO COMPLIMENT THEIR EFFORT OF FOLLOWING MY NAIRALAND THREAD... ITS APPRECIATED, IF YOU ALL CAN NOT FOLLOW MY FREE TIPS HERE, DONT CHAT ME UP FOR FREE COS I WILL BLOCK YOU ALL OFF.... THATS THE SIMPLE TRUTH.... HAPPY EARNING TO EVERYONE....

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT BATH

BATH 2.30pm: stake SILVERRICA to make a top three finish in the race... Goodluck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (99)

5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.