Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings (166447 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Softhills Laundry Now Offering FREE Pick-up & Delivery In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
ALL RACES THIS WONDERFUL AFTERNOON ARE ALL ERROR.... APOLOGY ALL. WE ONLY TRY OUR BEST, ITS GOD THAT CROWN ALL OUR EFFORT. I ADVISE WE STAKE LOWLY AT THE BEGINNING, ITS AS A RESULT OF WHAT MY SOURCE PASS ON TO ME TO TELL ALL MY FOLLOWERS AND WONDERFUL MEMBERS. WE AWAIT EVENING RACES OR OTHERWISE WAIT TILL TOMORROW FOR REAL ACTION. HAPPY EARNING AND GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
junaid2000:
Itel Smartphone company are on it again as they are giving free android Smartphones Nowdue to the past Nigeria @56 Independence Celebration. No doubt, this is 100% real as i will be putting you through on how to get your's all for free. According to Itel, you need to Bargain before you can get this it1516 Plus for FREE. Offer/promo started on Oct. 1st and is ending by Oct.14th 2016.So, How can I participate for this offer? Is quitesimple, see it below.How to participate and win the prize?*.Click this linkhttp://www.itel-mobile.com/bargainng/?shareId=1257083781003639and log in with Facebook account. Press the"Bargain now!" to start the bargain activity. The price will be deducted randomly.*You can invite your friends to help by pressing the"share to friends" button. The more friends you share the link to, the more money will be deducted.*You will get the award according to your final performance. Participants who got a bargain price to 0.01 NGN will win one it1516 Plus for free.*Participants who got a bargain price between 0.02-12100 NGN (half the price of it1516 Plus, which may vary in different countries) will get it1516 Plus at half price.*When the activity is over, Itel Mobile will release the list of winners and the involved shops on the Facebook page.So you can't just miss this offer. Just simply follow the steps above and see your smartphone with you at home for free.Follow this link to bargainhttp://www.itel-mobile.com/bargainng/?shareId=1257083781003639 wink

My followers and members are not lowlife individual who jump at any advert that tend to be a scam in the longrun. Let this be your last u would bring your agressive posting to this thread.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CATTERICK

CATTERICK 3.00pm: stake MASHAM STAR to make top two second and stake TOP SCORE to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CATTERICK

CATTERICK 3.00pm: stake MASHAM STAR to make top two second and stake TOP SCORE to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON

OUR FIRST RACE IS A WINNNNER AS MASHAM STAR MAKES TOP TWO FINISH GIVING US A SINGLE 100% FULL PAYOUT DESPITE TOP SCORES ONLY COMING THIRD IN THE RACE, WE STILL MAKES A NICE EYE CATCHING PROFIT WITH MASHAM STAR COMING SECOND. OTHER WINNING TIPS ALREADY COMMUNICATED WITH MY VIP MEMBERS, GUESS WHAT, WE JUST WON A BOMBER DOUBLE 100% PROFIT AT VIP. TO CHAT ME UP, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS. HAPPY EARNING TO EVERYONE THAT BENEFITTED FROM THIS RACE.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT NOTTINGHAM

NOTTINGHAM 2.00pm: stake ARNOLD to make a top three finish and stake DARK POWER to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT NOTTINGHAM

NOTTINGHAM 2.00pm: stake ARNOLD to make a top three finish and stake DARK POWER to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

OUR FIRST RACE OF THE DAY PRODUCES US AN OUTRUGHT WINNER AS DARK POWER WON THE RACE CONVINCELY GIVING US A SINGLE FULL 100% PAYOUT IN THE RACE. EVERY OTHER WINNING TIPS IS RESERVE ONLY TO VIP MEMBERS. TO CHAT ME UP, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS. HAPPY EARNING AND GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT AYR

AYR 2.10pm: stake QUIET MOMENT to make top three finish and stake RECKLESS SERENADE to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT AYR

AYR 2.10pm: stake QUIET MOMENT to make top three finish and stake RECKLESS SERENADE to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

OUR FIRST RACE PRODUCES A WINNER ON EITHER WAYS PAYOUT IN PROFIT AS RECKLESS SERENADE CAME SECOND AFTER BEING DISPLACE AT THE DIE FINISHING POINT BY AMATHYST. ITS AN ENCOURAGING START FOR US. EVERY OTHER RACE TODAY IS RESERVE ONLY TO VIP MEMBERS, TO CHAT MY UP, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS. HAPPY EARNING ALL.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
IMPORTANT UPDATES TO ALL WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS

I WILL POST ONE SINGLE TIPS TOMORROW FROM MY VIP PAGE. KINDLY STAY TUNED, AM SO BUSY TODAY SND WONT BE GIVING OUT ANY TIPS AS I DONT USUALLY POST TIPS TODAY. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

NB: THOSE CONTACTING ME VIA WHATSAPP, KINDLY BE PATIENT WITH ME, I CAN AT TIMES BE SLOW WITH MY REPLY, TRUST ME ALL, I WILL REPLY U ALL. THANKS ONCE MORE.

MONEYMINS
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT YORK

YORK 2.35pm: stake SNOANO to make top three finish and stake GREAT ORDER to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
UPDATED TAKE NOTES
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
moneymins:

YORK 2.35pm: stake SNOANO to make top three finish and stake GREAT ORDER to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON

WE WON THIS RACE AS ONE OF OUR PICK CAME SECOND THUS GUARANTEED US A PAYOUT ON EITHER WAYS AS OUR STAKES APPLIES.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2016

YORK 3.10pm: stake RICH AND FAMOUS to make top three finish and stake PERFECT ANGEL to make top three finish. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
moneymins:

YORK 3.10pm: stake RICH AND FAMOUS to make top three finish and stake PERFECT ANGEL to make top three finish. Goodluck

WON WON WON WON WON

ONE OF OUR PICK MAKES A TOP THREE FINISH GIVING US A SINGLE 100% PAYOUT .

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT GOODWOOD

GOODWOOD 5.20pm: stake MISTER MUSIC to make top three finish ans stake DARK DEVIL to make top three finish. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT GOODWOOD

GOODWOOD 5.20pm: stake MISTER MUSIC to make top three finish ans stake DARK DEVIL to make top three finish. Goodluck

WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WN

DARK DEVIL WON THIS RACE OUTRIGHTLY GIVING US A SINGLE 100% PAYOUT AS HE DEFINATELY MAKES A TOP THREE FINISH. THERE IS NO MUCH RACING ACTION FROM THE VIP PORTAL TODAY. TO GET REPLY TO YOUR QUERY CONCERNING MY SERVICE, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS TO CHAT ME UP. HAPPY EARNING ONCE MORE...

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT WINDSOR

WINDSOR 4.00pm: stake EQUISTAR to make top three finish and stake UPAVON to make top three finish. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT WINDSOR

WINDSOR 4.00pm: stake EQUISTAR to make top three finish and stake UPAVON to make top three finish. Goodluck

ONE OF OUR PICK MAKES TOP THREE FINISH IN THIS RACE GIVING US A SINGLE 100% PAYOUT IN THIS RACE. ALL OTHER RACE IS ALREADY COMMUNICATED WITH VIP MEMBERS. HAPPY EARNING TO THOSE THAT WON WITH US.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by stanleyalpacino(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
bros, i must commend you for your kind gestures,its not easy at all keep it up. errrmmm pls will you be posting any football tips for tomorrow or weekends games?
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by EMMYLBANKS(m): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
no visual football pls
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by davido1000: 1:51am On Oct 11, 2016
pls how can u be contacted@moneymins.....u are doing a wonderful job
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:10am On Oct 11, 2016
First and foremost, all comment is noted on this thread, The bitter truth is that i dont appreciate all this posting on my thread okay, i believe all my members and followers are all matured minded set of people, I dont answer any question on this thread, This thread is mainly to post my everyday one free paid winning tips for the benefit of my followers worldwide. To contact me, click on moneymins to get my whatsapp contact to chat me up. Note, i might be slow in responding, its due to nature of my work. Encise patient. all query will definately be responded to via whatsapp message. Thanks for your understanding all. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT LEICESTER

LEICESTER 5.50pm: stake FIRST SUMMER to make top three finish and stake ARTISTS MODEL to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT LEICESTER

LEICESTER 5.50pm: stake FIRST SUMMER to make top three finish and stake ARTISTS MODEL to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

WON WON WON WON

WE WON THIS RACE AT EACH WAY AS ARTIST MODEL MAKES SECOND POSITION AND SHOULD GET PAID IN PROFIT.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
Bro i have been following you but i cant find your tips in bet9ja
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
Bro i have been following you but i cant find your tips in bet9ja

I DONT APPRECIATE POSTING HERE OKAY. TO GET REPLY TO YOUR QUERY, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT BRIGHTON

BRIGHTON 3.40pm: stake MAVERIK to make top three finish and stake MOSS STREET to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT BRIGHTON

BRIGHTON 3.40pm: stake MAVERIK to make top three finish and stake MOSS STREET to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

OUR FIRST RACE IS A BIG CRACKER, OUR TWO PICK MAKES US SMILE, BOMBER PAYOUT, WE GOT 90% PAYOUT ON MOSS STREET AND GOT 100% PAYOUT ON MAVERIK. BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM. EVERY OTHER 99.9% WINNING TIPS IS PRECIOUSLY RESERVE TO MY VIP MEMBERS. TO GET REPLY TO ANY RELATED QUERY AS REGARD TO MY SERVICE, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS TO CHAT ME UP.

NOTE: I DONT REPLY QUESTIONS NOT RELATED TO MY SERVICE, KIDS AND UNDERAGE INDIVIDUAL ARE STRICTLY ADVISE TO STAY OFF. GOODLUCK AND HAPPY EARNING TO EVERY BENEFICIARIES. GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by esdee108(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
For those who want to bet but have little or no cash, I give small loans for 30 days so you can bet your way to riches. We could chat on whatsapp on 09094620221.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
esdee108:
For those who want to bet but have little or no cash, I give small loans for 30 days so you can bet your way to riches. We could chat on whatsapp on 09094620221.

PLEASE, TAKE YOUR POST AND YOUR LOAN MONEY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD.

ATTENTION TO ALL FOLLOWERS AND MEMBERS, DONT EVER BORROW MONEY OR LOAN MONEY FROM ANYWHERE TO GAMBLE, ITS HIGHLY NOT GOOD. THIS POSTER SHOULD BE DISREGARDED. YOU CAN ONLY PLACE BET WITH MONEY YOU CAN AVOID TO LOSS NOT WITH A LOAN MONEY... SEE BETTING AS AN INVESTMENT, USE YOUR PERSONAL FUND SO YOU CAN HAVE REST OF MIND...
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by esdee108(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
moneymins:

PLEASE, TAKE YOUR POST AND YOUR LOAN MONEY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD.

ATTENTION TO ALL FOLLOWERS AND MEMBERS, DONT EVER BORROW MONEY OR LOAN MONEY FROM ANYWHERE TO GAMBLE, ITS HIGHLY NOT GOOD. THIS POSTER SHOULD BE DISREGARDED. YOU CAN ONLY PLACE BET WITH MONEY YOU CAN AVOID TO LOSS NOT WITH A LOAN MONEY... SEE BETTING AS AN INVESTMENT, USE YOUR PERSONAL FUND SO YOU CAN HAVE REST OF MIND...
No vex.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (99)

5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.