Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" (2683 Views)

Why The Elite Are Getting Richer The Serf Are Getting Poorer / Why The Elite Are Getting Richer The Serf Are Getting Poorer / This Is How The Elite Stay In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by MrCrackles(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2009
Loads of talk about some forumites being "untouchable" or "unbannable"
How does one join the "elite rank" of "the untouchables"
Does anyone know any poster who is a member of the so called "untouchables"
Did Seun approve the list of the "untouchables"
Does it mean that the so called "untouchables" cant be banned even if they consistently break the rules and regulations of the forum
Hello. . . . grin
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2009
olabowale is one of the 'untouchable' and 'unabanable'
Muki Muki is another one. . . . . although the juries are still out on this one

How this 'elite rank' is/was formed is beyond me.
How you get in to this 'elite rank' is beyond me.

How I arrived at the above names is still beyond me however, i do know that they are about the only people on this forum that can get away with just about anything.
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by MrCrackles(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2009
OMO IBO:

How this 'elite rank' is/was formed is beyond me.
How you get in to this 'elite rank' is beyond me.
How I arrived at the above names is still beyond me however, i do know that they are about the only people on this forum that can get away with just about anything.

grin cheesy grin
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by no21: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2009
they are people who obey the below rule.

DONT DO ANYTHING THAT WILL ANNOY THE ADMIN
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by candylips(m): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2009
hmm
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2009
Am a member. undecided
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by MrCrackles(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2009
brein:

Am a member. undecided

Oh really shocked undecided
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 05, 2009
Yea boss. Ask him (Seun). He has got my bio data and he should be able to tell of how loyal i am to his dictatorship and democratic government.
wink
i rest my coat.
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by amebono11: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2009
i'm a member cool
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by MrCrackles(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2009
,amebo no1:

i'm a member cool

Danke you member shocked shocked shocked
Is Mama-Gee a member too? grin
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by bootycall(f): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2009
We all know them now :
Mukina2
Iice shes a good girl and cool sha
Ikamefacool girl
Naijacutee cool girl too
Olabowale
Kobojunkie  tongue
Jakumo. grin
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by MrCrackles(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2009
bootycall:

We all know them now :
Mukina2
Ikamefacool girl
Naijacutee cool girl too
Olabowale
Kobojunkie  tongue
Jakumo. grin

Wow, with the list above, i suspect you are not a newbie afterall! grin
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by bootycall(f): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2009
I have never pretended to be a newbie.am an old stew in new pot cool
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by mamag3: 12:06am On Aug 06, 2009
No.
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by Tudor6(f): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2009
To be an untouchable, All you have to do is be a muslim and an active one in the religion and islam section at that. . . .no matter what you do you will NEVER get banned.
Not even when you threaten the life of a moderator and other forumites like Mullah Abuzola did. . .

The muhajadeen was allowed to go scot free until when the intensity of his crimes became too difficult to overlook and the hypocrisy of the admin became all to apparent, he was banned for ONE DAY . . . .and even after he was unbanned he came out with fire and brimstone threatening the wrath of allah on mukina2 and no entry into Aljannah for her. . . .how many of us ordinary members have ever unbanned after breaking a rule?
But not if you're a muslim on NL, you are UNTOUCHABLE.
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2009
Tudór:

To be an untouchable, All you have to do is be a muslim and an active one in the religion and islam section at that. . . .no matter what you do you will NEVER get banned.
Not even when you threaten the life of a moderator and other forumites like Mullah Abuzola did. . .

The muhajadeen was allowed to go scot free until when the intensity of his crimes became too difficult to overlook and the hypocrisy of the admin became all to apparent, he was banned for ONE DAY . . . .and even after he was unbanned he came out with fire and brimstone threatening the wrath of allah on mukina2 and no entry into Aljannah for her. . . .how many of us ordinary members have ever unbanned after breaking a rule?
But not if you're a muslim on NL, you are UNTOUCHABLE.

something is wrong - i'm not an untouchable !!! angry angry angry angry

what do i need to do - declare a fatwa on dawoda nackson cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by Tudor6(f): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2009
How many times have you been banned except for the crazy spam bot and even at that you were unbanned at the speed of light.

Enjoy your untouchable status while it lasts coz we common men will revolt soon!
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by Gabry(f): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2009
YA RIGHT! angry grin
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by dani1luv: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2009
The Untouchable/Unbannables are. .

The Moderators/Admins/Super Moderators/Members who follow rules and regulations wink

To be a part of them. .

Just obey the rules

Crackles grin cheesy
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by MrCrackles(m): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2009
dani1luv:

Just obey the rules

Fuc.k the rules. . . . angry
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by chamotex(m): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2009
bootycall:

We all know them now :
Mukina2
Ikamefacool girl
Naijacutee cool girl too
Olabowale
Kobojunkie  tongue
Jakumo. grin
CHAMOTEX

Very True!
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by MrCrackles(m): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2009
chamotex:

Very True!

You are a fraud. . . . angry
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by chamotex(m): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

You are a fraud. . . . angry

Listen Mr.
Chamotex is Unbannable, Untouchable and even 'Unpenetratable'  cheesy grin
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by dani1luv: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2009
undecided
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by mamag3: 12:02am On Aug 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

Fuc.k the rules. . . .  angry

Aren't you a moderator? undecided
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by MrCrackles(m): 8:42am On Aug 07, 2009
mama-g:

Aren't you a moderator? undecided

No. . . Resigned a long time ago. . .
It doesnt mean YOU shouldnt follow the rules otherwise you will get banned again! cheesy
cool
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by dani1luv: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2009
rofl. crackles. . How can you also join the elite group of the Unbannable/untouchables cheesy
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by Gabry(f): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2009
Yeye fowl!
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by Phemour: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2009
dani1luv:

The Moderators/Admins/Super Moderators/Members who follow rules and regulations wink

To be a part of them. .

Just obey the rules

Crackles grin cheesy

Gbam!!!

You're untoucheable if you abide by the rules.

but some prefer to be troublesome so they can be well known. (i dislike insanity)   angry
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by Sissy3(f): 5:25am On Aug 08, 2009
@ post

Pele joining the club is by special invitation only tongue
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by aieromon(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2009
What's the pleasure of being tagged an UNTOUCHABLE?it's not like if your views get to be forced down every NLander's throat.i've seen this so called unbannables being eaten by newbies.i couldn't care less of the stupid tag.it's all in the head tongue
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by tubabie(f): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2009
aieromon:

What's the pleasure of being tagged an UNTOUCHABLE?it's not like if your views get to be forced down every NLander's throat.i've seen this so called unbannables being eaten by newbies.i couldn't care less of the stupid tag.it's all in the head tongue

You put it right! It's all in the head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

700lb Californian Woman, The World's Fattest Woman - 'i Blame It On My Genes' / How Do I Post A Youtube Video? / What Month Of The Year Has The Highest Number Of Birthday Celebrant On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.