Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908694 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
chinok97:
do u have HND qualification? or at least Bsc 100lv?if you don't, den studienkolleg calls,.. and you need at least B1 cert for that as it is taught entirely in German language, enrol at any goethe Institute if any is located in ur state, and if not.. learn the language via a good reputable language skul and write d B1 exam at goethe.

Chinok? Thought you once opined that HND is a no no for German University?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Just got a debit alert for Form A from Diamond at N333.

These people don suck me dry

Hoping to hear from DB before Monday.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
chrisley024:

O'boy, just take am like that!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
chrisley024:

O'boy, just take am like that! Come, e be like say Diamond bank dey very fast oh. Abi make I port again? How long did this take? 2 weeks?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
dennisMOD:

O'boy, just take am like that! Come, e be like say Diamond bank dey very fast oh. Abi make I port again? How long did this take? 2 weeks?
Since 15th. The lady said portal to open again might be by next Monday
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hnd fr masters, na No No.... and if at all i said such den na OND i mean... but HND cn b used fr Bsc.
LostCity:

Chinok? Thought you once opined that HND is a no no for German University?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jonoshio: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Has anyone got a date for visa appointment yet? I got an email from the embassy for 30.08 after i applied for appointment on 22.07.... what do you advise ?

Has anyone in this forum gotten admission letter?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2016
chinok97:
congrats bro, a lot of Rhine waalers here grin grin grin,.. drop whatever questions u wana ask and also join their Facebook official group, all the insights you want, you will get.

I really want to start my Germany Admission process... Can you be of help?

How much is needed in the block account, I heard that is the main perquisite.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 5:11am On Jul 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I really want to start my Germany Admission process... Can you be of help?

How much is needed in the block account, I heard that is the main perquisite.
That's the most important factor, but not the main prerequisite. The main prerequisite is the admission itself. Get info about that on daad.de
As for the blocked account, roughly 8.700€, at any exchange rate you can get.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rayscell: 5:29am On Jul 26, 2016
thank you guys for this forum, i have learnt alot.

pls can one submit student visa application to abuja embassy now because i read it is only lagos from earlier post. Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 6:18am On Jul 26, 2016
Rayscell:
thank you guys for this forum, i have learnt alot.

pls can one submit student visa application to abuja embassy now because i read it is only lagos from earlier post. Thank you.
No. Only Lagos.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ZiggyMr(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2016
Jonoshio:
Has anyone got a date for visa appointment yet? I got an email from the embassy for 30.08 after i applied for appointment on 22.07.... what do you advise ?

Has anyone in this forum gotten admission letter?
I got an appointment for same date too

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by captainugo: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2016
Please I'm travelling to germany for conference on the September 4 and I need to book appointment..please what need i do,I have been offshore since..please reply fast my people.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jonoshio: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2016
ZiggyMr:

I got an appointment for same date too

what school are you going to and what city?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rhayour: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2016
ProfSamurai:
I applied for form A on Thursday and Ecobank debited my account today at 1€ : N349, .

this Naira you are sharing @ecobank - There's God oooo

So they are still accepting form A, this is good news. I will definitely visit any of their branches and apply as FOREX is not smilling
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rayscell: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2016
Guys: pls how much does it cost to get a prepaid envelope (from a private service provider such as FedEx, DHL or UPS)
Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chiznonso: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2016
PTDF finally have decided to sponsor me to Australia, because my course in Germany isn't among the approved PTDF list of courses. Let's watch and see by August, I should withdraw my german visa application. Thanks Guys, U are doing a great job

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by klexycole(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2016
dprinz99:

studienkolleg is free
bbut u need to pay the normal semester contribution as u will be registered as a student during your studienkoeg
after successful completion if STK,u can apply directly to any uni of your choice there in Germany without necessarily coming back to Nigeria
note: to apply for a place in STK,one need already B1 German certificate which is only gotten at Goethe institute in Lagos. again in Germany there are three types of studienkollegs
Hochschule STK:their result(festellungsprufung) is only accepted by uni of applied sciences
University studienkolleg: accepted by both unis and uni of applied science
private STK:very expensive but accepted by both unis and uni if applied science
so choose wisely

Thanks very much for this answer. May God bless you. However, I just wanna learn German. I need to find out more about Goethe Institute. But I've started learning it via a mobile app and it has been awesome.

Nonetheless, I have some questions. If I wanna apply for SK, am I gonna open a block account too? As in like the normal university admission? I really need to know all these so as to start preparations immediately.

Danke cool
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by klexycole(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2016
UncleJudax:

Not necessarily...you can learn privately but must sit B1/B2 via Goethe.

Viel Spaß.

Was geht?

Thanks for your response. I appreciate. Do you have more information about the Goethe B1/B2 exam? Goethe location? Cost of the exam? Duration? I anticipate your prompt response.

Bis später. smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jonoshio: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Rayscell:
Guys: pls how much does it cost to get a prepaid envelope (from a private service provider such as FedEx, DHL or UPS)
Thank you

For the cost you need to go to the office to confirm the postal fees and it depends on the weight and size of the parcel, i think DHL is around 15 to 16K to post a document to Germany.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Augustine21(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2016
Just google Goethe Lagos and enter their official site. All the info you need is available there.

klexycole:

Was geht?

Thanks for your response. I appreciate. Do you have more information about the Goethe B1/B2 exam? Goethe location? Cost of the exam? Duration? I anticipate your prompt response.

Bis später. smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by maximum5: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2016
please house, who has gotten admission at saarland university for language course. i applied since June and still waiting for the admission,for this winter sessioncry,
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by klexycole(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
Augustine21:
Just google Goethe Lagos and enter their official site. All the info you need is available there.

God bless you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by peppo4live: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
need help on how to fill this new db form especially the new part included...... Any assistance will be sincerely appreciated.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stharrie(f): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
[/b] hi family,
i want to ask a question that needs URGENT response...
Please the bank statement required as a prerequisite for the blocked account opening does it compulsorily have to contain the exact amount you need to fund the blocked account with?
PLEASE ITS URGENT
GOD BLESS US ALL
THANK YOU[b]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
yes for SK, u still need blocked account
klexycole:

Thanks very much for this answer. May God bless you. However, I just wanna learn German. I need to find out more about Goethe Institute. But I've started learning it via a mobile app and it has been awesome.

Nonetheless, I have some questions. If I wanna apply for SK, am I gonna open a block account too? As in like the normal university admission? I really need to know all these so as to start preparations immediately.

Danke cool
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
stharrie:
[/b] hi family,
i want to ask a question that needs URGENT response...
Please the bank statement required as a prerequisite for the blocked account opening does it compulsorily have to contain the exact amount you need to fund the blocked account with?
PLEASE ITS URGENT
GOD BLESS US ALL
THANK YOU[b]
YES IT DOES

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.