Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908138 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
please who has recently sent confirmation of blocked account funding to the consulate and gotten a reply?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
louisilva:
please who has recently sent confirmation of blocked account funding to the consulate and gotten a reply?
Hello,is it a must that u send confirmation of blocked acct funding to the consulate?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
louisilva:
Hello,is it a must that u send confirmation of blocked acct funding to the consulate?.
Because to the best of my knowledge,the deutsch bank will likewise send a copy to the consulate
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
louisilva:
Don't think they reply that. What I think though from what some have said here. Others should talk sha
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by klexycole(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
chinok97:
yes for SK, u still need blocked account

Choi! embarassed
Okay, thank you. smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
idemudian1:
Hello,is it a must that u send confirmation of blocked acct funding to the consulate?.
Because to the best of my knowledge,the deutsch bank will likewise send a copy to the consulate
Embassy says you do, so it is imperative.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
chrisley024:
Really,but am not aware of that.because after my visa interview i did not receive any message from consulate to fund my acct
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
chrisley024:
have u received ur acct funding status frm deutsch bank?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
idemudian1:

have u received ur acct funding status frm deutsch bank?
No.

Embassy say you send them a confirmation from DB, you can send it in pdf format; how they stated it.

Is the notification from DB you got in PDF?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
chrisley024:
No.

Embassy say you send them a confirmation from DB, you can send it in pdf format; how they stated it.

where did u get such notice frm embassy?
Pls can u send me a copy of such notice here?
Because i received the deutsch bank notice yesterday.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pakinsluv: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
louisilva:
You can send them a mail to confirm if they received the document u sent and dey will reply u. Dey don't just reply unless ur visa is ready, dats wen dey will tell u to submit ur passport and insurance.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
chrisley024:
No.

yes
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
idemudian1:

yes
pls let me have that message from embassy on how to send the confirmation message to them from deutsch bank
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
idemudian1:

pls let me have that message from embassy on how to send the confirmation message to them from deutsch bank
No specific way to send it. Just email them with the pdf attached. The address I don't know, maybe to the one the msg what received with. Or you ask here
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
chrisley024:
No specific way to send it. Just email them with the pdf attached. The address I don't know, maybe to the one the msg what received with. Or you ask here
Which federal state are u going to in germany for studies?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Schleswig Holstein, Kiel univ
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
idemudian1:
Really,but am not aware of that.because after my visa interview i did not receive any message from consulate to fund my acct

If you have the notice of confirmation send it to the same email you used to book your appointment i.e. student@lago.diplo.de

@louis when did you receive the notice of funding?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JogahBonito(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
stharrie:
[/b] hi family,
i want to ask a question that needs URGENT response...
Please the bank statement required as a prerequisite for the blocked account opening does it compulsorily have to contain the exact amount you need to fund the blocked account with?
PLEASE ITS URGENT
GOD BLESS US ALL
THANK YOU[b]

No, it doesn't. A friend who went to the consulate at Lagos yesterday went had just about 500K in the account. However, the inflow and outflow was in millions and he wasn't rejected.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
detutu1:

If you have the notice of confirmation send it to the same email you used to book your appointment i.e. student@lago.diplo.de

yesterday
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obiscology: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lol
Augustine21.post=47898849:
Like play like play... CBN and Abokifx are becoming one. 1euro= 341 naira

BONANZA BONANZA BONANZA!!!!!

Healthy left kidney for sale..

Price @ 1.5m (negotiable)

Interested persons should pm me.

We must fund this account.
wink

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
idemudian1:
that's an obsolete db rule. DB has long since stopped sending confirmation to embassies. Source - DB
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
JogahBonito:

No, it doesn't. A friend who went to the consulate at Lagos yesterday went had just about 500K in the account. However, the inflow and outflow was in millions and he wasn't rejected.
I don't know of the embassy, but db says the account statement shd proof the required amount is in it. Even for those taking a loan, u have to use a loan document showing that the loan has been granted. I pray they consider inflow to the account tho. Coz going thru the db stress twice is wudnt be nice at all
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stharrie(f): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
JogahBonito:

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JogahBonito(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
biglord:
I don't know of the embassy, but db says the account statement shd proof the required amount is in it. Even for those taking a loan, u have to use a loan document showing that the loan has been granted. I pray they consider inflow to the account tho. Coz going thru the db stress twice is wudnt be nice at all

I get your point Biglord. In fact, the Abuja embassy sent someone back who had the money in her account. They requested that the account should be in foreign currency and not in Naira. Also, when I was to open my DB account I didn't have my admission letter ready and the woman attending to me said that she wasn't gonna accept my application. I convinced her and when she finally agreed, she said DB may reject it and my money(4,500) would be wasted, I said, 'no problem, just send it'. After 2 weeks and 4 days, I got my DB account opening details. So, in essence, everything is up to DB.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stharrie(f): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
JogahBonito:

I get your point Biglord. In fact, the Abuja embassy sent someone back who had the money in her account. They requested that the account should be in foreign currency and not in Naira. Also, when I was to open my DB account I didn't have my admission letter ready and the woman attending to me said that she wasn't gonna accept my application. I convinced her and when she finally agreed, she said DB may reject it and my money(4,500) would be wasted, I said, 'no problem, just send it'. After 2 weeks and 4 days, I got my DB account opening details. So, in essence, everything is up to DB.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JogahBonito(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
stharrie:

Thanks

You're welcome.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pakinsluv:

You can send them a mail to confirm if they received the document u sent and dey will reply u. Dey don't just reply unless ur visa is ready, dats wen dey will tell u to submit ur passport and insurance.

Ok, thanks. Was thinking dey reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
detutu1:

On Monday
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hexabia: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pakinsluv:
Good morning all..

So no one here is studying Applied and Engineering (Msc) Physics at TUM?? Ha! Nawa o dis is serious.

Pls if u are ALREADY studying the above mentioned course, pls add me on bbm 7B7BD3D5.

Thanks

Sent you a pm,Kindly reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pakinsluv: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hexabia:

Sent you a pm,Kindly reply.
Good evening,

Replies to PM isn't delivering, dats y I dropped my bbm pin here.. Please u can add me on bbm..7B7BD3D5.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pearl93(f): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hi
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pearl93(f): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hi Everyone.

I followed this thread from the first part. It's been a really long read over the last few days.

I have a couple of questions please.
I have a B.A honours first class from the UK. Because of the exchange rate and high cost of living, I decided to go somewhere else for my masters. Canada application is taking too long.

I applied to 2 universities via uniassist in Germany a few weeks ago.

I received a mail from uniassist yesterday saying my application has been forwarded to the schools.

Today, one of the schools mailed me about a Skype interview.

I applied to university of kiel and the university of Marburg.

Not a lot of people there from the things I've been reading.

What do I expect from the interview? I mean questions and all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.