Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908903 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by soji0509: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
ProfSamurai:

Hey, have you received confirmation of payment from db? If no, please alert me when you do. smiley
No p. Have not even received bank charges alert. Can't count the number of times I've checked my mail today.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hexabia: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
PeterP3n:
Hi y'all... I'm new to this platform but I'm loving d work y'all r doing here... God bless!!!
I got admission into uni bremen n I'll b doing my visa interview soon. Would love to know what documents i am to carry along n what to expect on that day.
Thanks.

When did you get the admission?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
justwise:
@ nairalanders in Germany

Please stay safe and avoid crowded places.

Another explosion today near office for migration in Zirndorf.

May God keep you all safe
All these are happening in our Bavaria. The entry point of these guys. Lets see what Merkel will say in the next few days. The feelings of doubt as to the correctness of her open border policies to refugees from these dangerous war torn countries will start sinking in now? Whether she will make a U-turn on a policy in which she gambled her popularity upon is a question only the future have answers to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liftedkris: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hello all,
Has anyone ever been denied flight simply bcs he didn't pay for return ticket? Wakanow is advising me to pay for return ticket otherwise I may not be allowed to enter flight since my visa is not up to 1yr
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeybros: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
uchezdedon:

Don't staple them together. Arrange them into 3 different files. One should be the original documents and the other two will be ur photocopies.

Health Insurance is only needed when ur visa is approved.

good evening house? please,can some help me with the resent e-mail address/link to book for an interview date?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Eke40seven:

All these are happening in our Bavaria. The entry point of these guys. Lets see what Merkel will say in the next few days. The feelings of doubt as to the correctness of her open border policies to refugees from these dangerous war torn countries will start sinking in now? Whether she will make a U-turn on a policy in which she so much gambled her popularity upon is a question only the future have answers to.

To be honest this is a mess created by Merkel naivety. the UK promised to take only 20,000 people in 5yrs and other EU countries have taken less and locked their borders. No Arab country is willing to take anybody coming from Syria or other war torn countries even when its a lot easier for them to integrate.

I hope i'm wrong but its going to get messier because of huge amount of people that came in within a short period of time.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeybros: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hexabia:

When did you get the admission?

PeterP3n: please, assist me with the email/link to request for interview date i heard that the previous one has been modified.. please, its urgent
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
liftedkris:
Hello all,
Has anyone ever been denied flight simply bcs he didn't pay for return ticket? Wakanow is advising me to pay for return ticket otherwise I may not be allowed to enter flight since my visa is not up to 1yr
is it student visa u got ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakesidepapa(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
@liftedkris you are going on student visa as most people do here and Have u ever heard someone been denied flight simply because he/she didn't pay for round trip ticket?

Check in for another airline..!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cindino20(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
justwise:

To be honest this is a mess created by Merkel naivety. the UK promised to take only 20,000 people in 5yrs and other EU countries have taken less and locked their borders. No Arab country is willing to take anybody coming from Syria or other war torn countries even when its a lot easier for them to integrate.

I hope i'm wrong but its going to get messier because of huge amount of people that came in within a short period of time.

U may be right but I wont describe it as Naivety...she like most pple in Germany (includin me) listened to human part in them and showed empathy and sympathy towards the refugees.. lookin the other way was nt an option and till date its not not after seeing those horrifyin videos comin out from Alepo with the regime using barrel bombs ..migrants drownin in the meditterean ..the picture of Alan Kurdi comes to mind.

Yes mistakes were made ...the vettin process was compromised as the influx was unprecendented...Givin the conditions then there was nothin that could ve been done differently with more than 10k pple comin in a day.

Although the sentiments may ve changed I m of the opinion that Merkel,Germans and everyone who was for "open borders" did nothin wrong.

The pple we should blame re these sick brain washed lunatics who can get their sh.it together..

Going forward ...more screenin shld be done and if possible women and kids shld be allowed in and the young men shld stay back and fight for their con3.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
justwise:

you are right. I just hope it won't affect we the blacks here. May God help us
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
cahnellven:

I know for sure that your visa will be processed and sent to germany. It will even be approved within the stipulated 4 to 6 weeks by the competent alien authority. If you haven't funded before then ,however, the lagos consulate will refuse to send you confirmation of visa but reminder to fund instead.

The statement above is at least true for myself and almost everyone i know who didn't fund before/immediately after interview.

Goodluck

pls how long did you have to wait after sending prove of funding to the embassy before dey responded to u?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
chrisley024:
No p. Have not even received bank charges alert. Can't count the number of times I've checked my mail today.

Ecobank charged me 80$ (for the Finnish bank) because they sent it through Finland to Germany - they don't have any bank in Europe according to them. Then extra 5000 Naira for theirs.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Someone @ the Fidelity Bank HQ office updated me some mins ago that a dollar is now 335 naira. I didn't believe it so I decided to check breaking news online. Here's what I saw... #334.50.
Recession is here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by osram(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
pls house i rili need ur help i jst got admission to study applied biology in a german school......my question is when opening a dutch bank accnt do i need to book 4 appointment to know d day my forms wud be signed?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
dennisMOD:
Someone @ the Fidelity Bank HQ office updated me some mins ago that a dollar is now 335 naira. I didn't believe it so I decided to check breaking news online. Here's what I saw... #334.50.
Recession is here.

Dollar shocked

Not even euro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
osram:
pls house i rili need ur help i jst got admission to study applied biology in a german school......my question is when opening a dutch bank accnt do i need to book 4 appointment to know d day my forms wud be signed?
Oga Osram sir, you want to open dutch bank accnt abi? Okay, go and open oh. Just put it at the back of your mind that there are no more available dates for student visa application for the winter semester 2016/17 according to the latest update on their website. I just say make I tell u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
ProfSamurai:

Dollar shocked

Not even euro
According to her, euro is now 373.29.
Nigeria is a real dream killer.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
ellacute45:
you are right. I just hope it won't affect we the blacks here. May God help us

Hands on heart..i really really hope so.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cahnellven: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
louisilva:

pls how long did you have to wait after sending prove of funding to the embassy before dey responded to u?

24hrs
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Cindino20:

U may be right but I wont describe it as Naivety...she like most pple in Germany (includin me) listened to human part in them and showed empathy and sympathy towards the refugees
.. lookin the other way was nt an option and till date its not not after seeing those horrifyin videos comin out from Alepo with the regime using barrel bombs ..migrants drownin in the meditterean ..the picture of Alan Kurdi comes to mind.

Yes mistakes were made ...the vettin process was compromised as the influx was unprecendented...Givin the conditions then there was nothin that could ve been done differently with more than 10k pple comin in a day.

Although the sentiments may ve changed I m of the opinion that Merkel,Germans and everyone who was for "open borders" did nothin wrong.

The pple we should blame re these sick brain washed lunatics who can get their sh.it together..

Going forward ...more screenin shld be done and if possible women and kids shld be allowed in and the young men shld stay back and fight for their con3.

Yes but even at that you don't open your border and invite anybody who wants to come in considering the security implications.

Some of these people don't care how nice you are to them they will still going to kill at random.

It never worked anywhere maybe German security agencies will do better than the French

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jayhero(m): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
PeterP3n:
Hi y'all... I'm new to this platform but I'm loving d work y'all r doing here... God bless!!!
I got admission into uni bremen n I'll b doing my visa interview soon. Would love to know what documents i am to carry along n what to expect on that day.
Thanks.
which school in Bremen gave you the admission
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Victory1989(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hello guru in the house, I need your help...am a graduate of geology with a CGPA of 2.89 (2:2)..i would love to apply for either MSC or Post Graduate Diploma in any of the German universities...

Below are my questions.

1. Can I get a direct masters or do a PGD?

2. My aunt in USA want to give stand as my sponsor... will they accept it as we do not shear same surname cos she is my mum elder sis.

3. What are the documents needed by me?

4. Is toefl needed

I would need other supporting advice.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
cahnellven:

24hrs

@cahnellven 24hours really? It has been 2weeks now o yet nothing...care to share what was sent? Was it just confirmation of receipt or request for passport?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
1- You can apply and get (masters) admission, i won't say it is 100% or even 90% sure, because of d cgpa, but with d right package, it is possible. Best advise from experiences i've seen around is to apply to as many schools as possible and also Bsc as backup
2- your aunty in USA can't give stand as your sponsor, i.e if you are planning on using letter of sponsorship.your intended sponsor should be residing in Germany Legally and working with an acceptable range of monthly income, other than this, you need a db blocked account of 8640€+150€
3-the necessary documents needed from you should be on your preferred school admission requirements page or check uniassist. (transcripts, bsc cert, letter of motivation, etc...)
4- toefl/ielts isn't really compulsory for masters, some schools wavier it since your bsc was taught in English language(you should get a letter from your school as proof tho) , it is best to contact the intended school /course coordinator concerning that. But my best advise for you is to do d exam, and get d cert, it will go a long way in increasing ur chances of admission esp with the cgpa(right package) and it has more points to add than your letter, best not to take any chances only if you are not really keen on getting admission and it's not a really big deal, albeit i'ld advise ielts over toefl. esp if u r applying fr bsc as backup (mandatory)... if ever u decide to write ielts, you can always request fr d kits, i'ld be glad to help smiley with dt.

Goodluck.
Victory1989:
Hello guru in the house, I need your help...am a graduate of geology with a CGPA of 2.89 (2:2)..i would love to apply for either MSC or Post Graduate Diploma in any of the German universities...

Below are my questions.

1. Can I get a direct masters or do a PGD?

2. My aunt in USA want to give stand as my sponsor... will they accept it as we do not shear same surname cos she is my mum elder sis.

3. What are the documents needed by me?

4. Is toefl needed

I would need other supporting advice.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cahnellven: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
detutu1:

@cahnellven 24hours really? It has been 2weeks now o yet nothing...care to share what was sent? Was it just confirmation of receipt or request for passport?

Visa sucess mail
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Victory1989(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2016
@chinok97 thanks for advice ur advice Pls I humbly seek for assistance...this is my email: victory_okodugha@yahoo.com.

I still have a lot to ask from.

Once again thanks for ur utmost advice
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Ok guys, filled form A last Thursday, got debited on monday; transfer done on Tuesday and db confirmation came in just now. Ecobank @349.

CC chrisley024

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2016
Jonoshio:
Brother i will advise you to come to Berlin, Life is easy and if you know what you are doing and what you want. I am in Germany Close to Berlin and Berlin is the home of Succor. I am trying to help a brother to come to TU Berlin where his deadline is 08.08 but has been shifted to 31st August.

Thanks. I sent you a pm just now. I will like to ask some questions
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2016
ProfSamurai:
Ok guys, filled form A last Thursday, got debited on monday; transfer done on Tuesday and db confirmation came in just now. Ecobank @349.

CC chrisley024
Wow! That's cool. Onward to embassy sharply.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PeterP3n: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Jayhero:
I'm going to Bremen as well @PeterP3n... you can download the checklist of documents at the same web page of the embassy where you downloaded the visa application form.
please house, which courier service as the cheapest prepaid courier envelope

Thanks mehn... When is your interview date? Mine's Aug 2nd.... Was given admission in universitat bremen cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.