Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908912 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2016
When did the rejection letter come in? Lets knw if its from the embassy or from the alien office

foreverkind1:

Not that long.. August 16 ,do u have any idea about that appeal stuff
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Armaniii:
When did the rejection letter come in? Lets knw if its from the embassy or from the alien office

On Tuesday bro 23 sir. I did interview on d 16th of august
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
thatafricanchic:

There are 2 options private or business assest. You need to tick private asses
lol @ private asses

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ok....... Send these two guys pm. Pepson appealed successfully sometime last year. He will be of help. Casper9 also appealed but i can’t remember him coming back to testify so i dont really know how it went. Please follow this link…. https://www.nairaland.com/search/appeal/0/2/0/2

foreverkind1:

On Tuesday bro 23 sir. I did interview on d 16th of august

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Armaniii:
Ok....... Send these two guys pm. Pepson appealed successfully sometime last year. He will be of help. Casper9 also appealed but i can’t remember him coming back to testify so i dont really know how it went. Please follow this link…. https://www.nairaland.com/search/appeal/0/2/0/2

Bro thank u.. It was very useful
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
You are welcome and please be rest assured of my utmost best wishes.

foreverkind1:

Bro thank u.. It was very useful
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
lol, Casper9 ke undecided
Armaniii:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Armaniii:
You are welcome and please be rest assured of my utmost best wishes.

Thanks boss. How far with your own parole ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lol. Yeah. There was a time he was asking questions on hw to go abt appealing......If i remember correctly

chinok97:
lol, Casper9 ke undecided
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Still waiting.

foreverkind1:

Thanks boss. How far with your own parole ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Armaniii:
Still waiting.

But you have seen an email to fund right ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stharrie(f): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Please I want to know if after booking for the visa interview with the Blocked account opening Slip/Receipt i want to know can one can later submit a sponsorship letter as proof of funding? Hope it doesn't affect anything?Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by casper9: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Armaniii:

I was actually asking on behalf of someone, not me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
stharrie:
Please I want to know if after booking for the visa interview with the Blocked account opening Slip/Receipt i want to know can one can later submit a sponsorship letter as proof of funding? Hope it doesn't affect anything?Thanks
it affects nothing, u are good to go.......buh u can't change after interview oo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kbsoft: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Good day Guys. please I want to know if we have anybody applying for Daad scholarship this year?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olumoze(m): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hello Guys please kindly help, a brother went for an interview on Friday and was refuse entry by Oga Paul that he came late for a visiting visa interview, according to him he went there early but with 20000 only to discover that visa fee his 21500, he told the security there and left to get cash from Stanbic ATM on the same street, he returned and was not allowed to go back to his former position in the queue so he joined the new queue of people that met him there.

When oga Paul collected his appointment he explained his situation which of course fell on deaf hears, when he got to his turn he was not allowed to go in after 2 hrs delay they asked him to leave the premises. What do you guys advise in order to get in for his interview. Thanks for you help in advance...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
HI GUYS, YOU KNOW 9JA UNIVERSITY AND THEIR PROB, WANT TO STUDY MEDCINE, BUT OFFERED LABOURATORY SCIENCE, CAN I STILL GO FOR MY MASTERS IN GERMANY IN MEDCINE, AFTER MY BSC?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Shirbrown:
Goodday all, pls is there Goethe institute in portharcourt or anywhere in the east i can take German course? feel free to share any info u have on this subject no matter how little. Thanks already
NO, ONLY LAGOS. AM PLANNING TO ATTEND MINE AT LAGOS
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Josh4wod:
HI GUYS, YOU KNOW 9JA UNIVERSITY AND THEIR PROB, WANT TO STUDY MEDCINE, BUT OFFERED LABOURATORY SCIENCE, CAN I STILL GO FOR MY MASTERS IN GERMANY IN MEDCINE, AFTER MY BSC?
MSc. In Medicine? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by maestrojay(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
UncleJudax:

MSc. In Medicine? shocked shocked

Lol.. i think sey na only me see am oo. baba u smart gon!.. Msc in Medicine, PhD in Surgery.. lol

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sparkle01: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
maestrojay:

Lol.. i think sey na only me see am oo. baba u smart gon!.. Msc in Medicine, PhD in Surgery.. lol
smiles

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by baggylips(m): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Olumoze:
Hello Guys please kindly help, a brother went for an interview on Friday and was refuse entry by Oga Paul that he came late for a visiting visa interview, according to him he went there early but with 20000 only to discover that visa fee his 21500, he told the security there and left to get cash from Stanbic ATM on the same street, he returned and was not allowed to go back to his former position in the queue so he joined the new queue of people that met him there.

When oga Paul collected his appointment he explained his situation which of course fell on deaf hears, when he got to his turn he was not allowed to go in after 2 hrs delay they asked him to leave the premises. What do you guys advise in order to get in for his interview. Thanks for you help in advance...
Tell him to table his complaint in writing to the embassy using the visa section contact form on their website.They will give him a new appointment if he expresses himself properly.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
foreverkind1:

Not that long.. August 16 ,do u have any idea about that appeal stuff

No idea...sorry. reading about 20 pages back might help..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
kbsoft:
Good day Guys. please I want to know if we have anybody applying for Daad scholarship this year?
Oga I applied for DAAD Helmut-schmidt scholarships ooo, na which one u apply for and wats the latest?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JogahBonito(m): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
Josh4wod:

Dear Friend, be informed that your admission offer to study Medical Laboratory Science is not a bad thing at all. Medical Laboratory Science offers you the opportunity to specialize in many medically relevant fields at the postgraduate level such as: Molecular Medicine, Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemical Pathology, Molecular Diagnostics, Haematology, Clinical Pathology, Virology, Immunology, etc. With further postgraduate training you can end up as a consultant, renown academic, accomplished researcher and a successful professional in your chosen career path.

As for the Masters in Medicine it is possible but it will be in a specific branch of medicine. There are quite a number of schools, though few where you can obtain it even though you're not a Medical Doctor. However the condition varies from school to school and country to country. You may check the following links and do more research yourself.

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=l&q=medicine&degree[]=2&fos=0&fee[]=0&sortBy=1&page=1&display=list
http://msm.stanford.edu/

However, don't let your love for Medicine as a profession blind you to the possibilities and opportunities that Medical Laboratory Science affords you. Nowadays, the world is encouraging and embracing interdisciplinary research. Hence it is not rare to see a computer scientist, an engineer, a medical doctor and a sociologist working together on the same project. The Nigerian society, due to the low level of exposure and education rates one course above the other and as a result sets different cut-off points for them during admission. This in turn affects many of the young people in their decisions and aspirations. Find your passion and pursue it successfully. All the best.

8 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by darlingtonNYIG(m): 12:54am On Aug 28, 2016
I used my parents account as my sponsor to open the blocked account. But due to time wasting, I have been able to get someone to make payment into the account for me from Germany. Pls my question is, will such transaction be rejected by the bank or must I make payment through the account I submitted with? Note, I have gone for the interview on 23rd and got a mail yesterday requesting I forward my block account details and affidavit of my age.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kbsoft: 6:59am On Aug 28, 2016
idrisaleo1:

Oga I applied for DAAD Helmut-schmidt scholarships ooo, na which one u apply for and wats the latest?

That's very nice man, I don't know any latest o. I'm trying to apply for the Daad Development Related Postgraduate Programme (EPOS) so I'm trying to know if the scholarship are often granted to Nigerian student. plus I don't have a work experience so what do you think are my chances?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ogompaul(m): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2016
darlingtonNYIG:
I used my parents account as my sponsor to open the blocked account. But due to time wasting, I have been able to get someone to make payment into the account for me from Germany. Pls my question is, will such transaction be rejected by the bank or must I make payment through the account I submitted with? Note, I have gone for the interview on 23rd and got a mail yesterday requesting I forward my block account details and affidavit of my age.
I don't really know the answer to your question just wanna make a request. Could you please let us know if you eventually succeed in getting acknowledgement from DB please. Meanwhile once the person notifies you that he has deposited the money, you could wait for 48 hours after which you could use their contact form online in order to know what they would say. Just a suggestion anyways. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2016
LAL grin
Josh4wod:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shirbrown(f): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2016
Josh4wod:
NO, ONLY LAGOS. AM PLANNING TO ATTEND MINE AT LAGOS

Thanks, pls whats the price range for A1, A2 and B1
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shirbrown(f): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2016
okezie007:

Yea an affiliate of Goethe Institute is in Port-Harcourt

thanks, pls where exactly in ph

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.