Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908979 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by royaldok: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hexabia:
Hi everyone,please I need urgent help.My enrollment deadline is very close Oct 31st and am yet to fund my DB.Please am scouting for blue market(Reasonable rate Abeg),anyone in here willing to sell or knows someone kindly send me a pm.Thanks
I noticed you sent me a pm, but sorry I can't checks my pms. Kindly send me a mail abbeydok@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OlawaleArist(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pls, my good people, can someone travel to Germany without knowing anybody there?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by misspriceless(f): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hello everyone,please can anyone help with accomodation in berlin,my travel date is from 29th of dis month upwards and i dont have anywhere to stay,my skool is in central berlin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
michV:
i have no knowledge of that
mine did
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Anybody who wants to pay uni assist fees should kindly pm me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by browndegreat: 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
iyke24all:

sure, like philipps universitat Marburg,

Thanks i think they dont have my intended course there
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
iyke24all:
sure, like philipps universitat Marburg,
so I don't need to pay uniassist if I am applying there
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gmart22: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
hallo guys....Blue Market Available...PM me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iyke24all(m): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
rudyislife:
so I don't need to pay uniassist if I am applying there
yes, if it the only school you are applying that is under uni assist. buh if not, you will be charged for the extras.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by em3r4ld(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
Gmart22:
hallo guys....Blue Market Available...PM me

What rate??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seolala: 4:53am On Oct 20, 2016
mostyg:
I arrived Frankfurt Germany Tuesday morning and got to kiel later in the afternoon by train. Thanks to guys in Kiel for receiving me and providing accomodation.
I flew Ethiopia airline to Frankfurt and connected Kiel by train with a train ticket already paid for through airline ticket booking. Frankfurt to Kiel cost me around #2,000 ( same for anywhere in Germany).

If you are coming to Germany and you are on a low bugdet like myself, you may want to book your arrival to QYG ( German rail and fly). 72 hours to your departure, you would be able to generate your online train ticket at DB website using your confirmed airline ticket number. This train ticket will take you to ANYWHERE in Germany from your arrival airport. It is valid till second day after your arrival. Check your airline booking itenary to know your final arrival airport in Germany.

Most airline agents in Nigeria do not know about this. Ethiopian airline staff at VI told me it is not possible.
I wrote and got a mail from Ethiopia airline frankfurt office who confirmed its possiblity.

I saved like #100k with this plan through Ethiopian airline.

Other airlines have the QYG,such as air maroc, etihad etc but Ethiopia seems the cheapest.

If you have much luggages. Please make sure your bags have tyres. It would help a lot. Also be prepared to pay €1 for trolley at Frankfurt airport in case you are landing here.

A copy of your admission letter should be in your hand luggage. You may have to show the immigration guys at point of entry.

Hope this helps someone.
. Thanks for this important piece. Got my visa and departing by Tuesday next week. Arrival point is frankfurk also, how much did the Ethiopia air cost? After getting my ticket how do I obtain from train ticket? Please be me direct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seolala: 7:53am On Oct 20, 2016
After dropping my passport and insurance, how long will it take before the receive my visa passport? And will it b sent through my prepaid courier?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2016
Hello fam. Longest time. A friend want to study medicine in Germany undergraduate. I have given him all proceedings but he said all schools he sees re always in German.
I asked him to go with biochemistry, wen he goes dia, learn german dia for 6 months den switch over to his medical course.

Abeg, e get any school wey dey do medicine in english? Maybe winter next year?

And dis guy has one pre-medical studies in uniben. I dnt know what exact name dey call it in uniben. Can dis transcript be accepted?

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2016
Please who knows any IELTS registration and training center in Enugu and PH consecutively
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mryoung16: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2016
michV:
Please who knows any IELTS registration and training center in Enugu and PH consecutively

Hi michv, otigba junction, teacher's house, Enugu center.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2016
mryoung16:

Hi michv, otigba junction, teacher's house, Enugu center.
Bro you can do the Registration yourself,as for the training center,I don't know any,but I believe you can get materials and study yourself,he no dey hard.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=michV post=50356096]Please who knows any IELTS registration and training center in Enugu and PH Bro you can do the Registration yourself,as for the training center,I don't know any,but I believe you can get materials and study yourself,he no dey hard.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mryoung16: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
[email][/email][quote author=rudyislife post=50359384][/quote]

Really? Throw more light please.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mostyg(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
seolala:
. Thanks for this important piece. Got my visa and departing by Tuesday next week. Arrival point is frankfurk also, how much did the Ethiopia air cost? After getting my ticket how do I obtain from train ticket? Please be me direct.

If you are using Ethiopia airline, book from LOS to QYG. The last time i checked it was around #123k. The system would show u there are 2 stops. One at addis ababa and the other at FRA ( frankfurt).

Option one.
72-48 hours to your flight logg in to DB german train website and use your ticket number and surname to generate your train ticket, download and PRINT. Check the train schedule to your destination online or simply ask at DB information desk at frankfurt.

Option two.
After paying for your booking and might have gotten confirmation, mail reservation@ethiopian airline ( google to confirm) and request for the number u will need to print your train ticket on the DB machine at the airport.

The ticket would take u to anywhere in germany and it is valid on the day of arrival and day after.

Read more about rail and fly on ethiopian airline, DB website.

7 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mostyg(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
ThePfarrer:

Hi! Please, how many hours is it to Kiel from Frankfurt by train, and what's the earliest one could arrive?
You can get a direct train in early morning to kiel. It takes like 4and half hours.

Or take a train from frankfurt to hamburg and then to kiel. Duration depends on your connection time

Pls make sure your bags have tyres if u intend connecting trains.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mostyg(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
pompido:
Bro, welcome! Guess you had a fun filled night with the baptism you were given. cheesy.

Thanks so much, you guys really helped.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
mryoung16:
[email][/email]

Really? Throw more light please.
Register online,in their website,print out ur personal data information page,then go to any bank to raise a bank draft in the name of British council,then send the bank draft and printed personal data page,to British council office in Lagos or Abuja...I think it's 52k.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ifemi555: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Pls I have someone in Berlin in urgent need of accommodation. Lemme know if u can help or you have someone that can share. Thanks alot
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gcapable(m): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
misspriceless:
Hello everyone,please can anyone help with accomodation in berlin,my travel date is from 29th of dis month upwards and i dont have anywhere to stay,my skool is in central berlin
PM me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gcapable(m): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
ifemi555:
Pls I have someone in Berlin in urgent need of accommodation. Lemme know if u can help or you have someone that can share. Thanks alot
PM me

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sassyp(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hello guys...i have a quick question i want to ask...
I graduated with a 2.2 in computer science and i want to do a masters degree in that related field...

Pls any suggestions for what universities to apply to and what documents do i need for admission?
And also is it a must for english test?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sassyp:
Hello guys...i have a quick question i want to ask...
I graduated with a 2.2 in computer science and i want to do a masters degree in that related field...

Pls any suggestions for what universities to apply to and what documents do i need for admission?
And also is it a must for english test?
check Daad. de on Google to get universities of ur choice,and English test would increase your chances.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dan7872002: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Anyone done interview - 19th sept, and afterwards?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
dan7872002:
Hi Everyone,

Anyone done interview - 19th sept, and afterwards?
.Did on 19th sept.Abuja.I have not heard from them.Deadline is 28th oct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.