Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908131 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BiafranBushBoy: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hey... has Unibremen granted anybody admission?? smiley

Just want to know
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kaybeeeee(m): 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Tesland:
100% deutsch

Thanks, including text books
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kasich(m): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Just want to know
Relax they are not done with the selection yet, they usually notify everyone about admission status by mid-December.

What course did you apply for if I may
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BiafranBushBoy: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kasich:

Relax they are not done with the selection yet, they usually notify everyone about admission status by mid-December.

What course did you apply for if I may

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbadmus: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Just want to know
Yeah,I know an individual who received an unofficial notification of admission into M.Sc( CMMM/CIT) Programme.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BiafranBushBoy: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
jbadmus:

Yeah,I know an individual who received an unofficial notification of admission into M.Sc( CMMM/CIT) Programme.

Cool... just wanted to alert people...

Mail the school to know your status...

Unibremen students...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kasich(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Cool... just wanted to alert people...

Mail the school to know your status...

Unibremen students...
What's showing on your status
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BiafranBushBoy: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kasich:
What's showing on your status
It has officially been checked...
Then when you mail the school, they tell you if admitted or not!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kasich(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

It has officially been checked...

Then when you mail the school, they tell you if admitted or not!!
Wow!!! I never knew that, was expecting them to change the status themselves and send me a mail... Alright I'll send a mail to them tomorrow morning, please share the mail address of the admissions office.

Modified : Take a look at this recent screenshot, they said from December onwards, how come someone got notification before time, the guy should scruntinze it o, cause I know this people are structured and do things according to laid down plans.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Just want to know
i am for CIT summer session. As i read from the school page, admission notification will be dropping anytime from dec/jan..i am waiting to hear from them
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BiafranBushBoy: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
michV:
i am for CIT summer session. As i read from the school page, admission notification will be dropping anytime from dec/jan..i am waiting to hear from them

Mail them to know your stance on time...

The admission list is out... or you can wait for official one sha smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BiafranBushBoy: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kasich:

Wow!!! I never knew that, was expecting them to change the status themselves and send me a mail... Alright I'll send a mail to them tomorrow morning, please share the mail address of the admissions office.

Modified : Take a look at this recent screenshot, they said from December onwards, how come someone got notification before time, the guy should scruntinze it o, cause I know this people are structured and do things according to laid down plans.

Aiight no P... you can keep waiting wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbadmus: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2016
michV:
Hey, bro, just as @BiafranBushBoy said, the admission list is out.I am aware of CMM/CIT,especially. The mail dropped yesterday though the status is still showing CHECKED on the application portal/profile.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbadmus: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=Kasich post=51521743]

Modified : Take a look at this recent screenshot, they said from December onwards, how come someone got notification before time, the guy should scruntinze it o, cause I know this people are structured and do things according to laid down plans. [

Check out the mail sent below:

msc@iat.uni-bremen.de
Nov 30 at 10:42 AM

To

Message body
Dear Applicant

We want to unofficially inform you that the faculty has accepted you
as Master Student at the University of Bremen, Germany, on the
condition that all your documents are complete prior to your enrolment
for April 2017.

The final and official decision is made by the university, and you
will be informed by regular mail. The letter will also contain details
in case any conditions are still missing (e.g. notarized copies,
bachelor's certificate, TOEFL-/IELTS- test).

Please, let us know if you are planning to participate. If so, your
courses will start April, 1st 2017 and some arrangements will have to
be done in advance.

With kind regards
CMM/CIT Office

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 01, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 01, 2016
jbadmus:

alright thank you,i will mail them this morning..but bro what personal details pertaining to the admission do I include in my mail to enable them track my record?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2016
dennison4luv:
greetings to every body in this group,,, please can some one help me with YouTube link or any where to download video that will help me in learning German language,, i want to learn German language but i am very far from lagos, hence i am now searching whether i will see a video that i will use in learning the language so please kindly help a brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iR3_b-jKi0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtFuWT17kVY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzwGM0pSVuU

Check out these three channels

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
@BiafranBushBaby et al..this is the response i got from them don't how come of that posted above. If anyone has similar or different response,please we/I would be interested.
Screenshot below:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Evachi: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
I greet you all.
Pls does anyone know the steps or procedures to apply for PhD and how to get a supervisor in Germany.
Som1 needs help.
God bless.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman2: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nipost sha is talking a month to post a mail.

Up Nigeria.

Abi dem fling the mail from plane?
I am not understanding again.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by clerkent(m): 8:29am On Dec 02, 2016
hello please anybody how much is German visa.my uncle doing it for me said its 800k minus transport fair. and how long does it take to obtain it. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blaqbillgatez: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2016
hello people i applied to goethe uni frankfurt and i got a reply from uni assist two weeks back that am eligible for student kolleg but still havent got anything from the uni...i dont know if they will be sending the acceptance or rejection letter by email or mail and how long does it take to get the letter cos i think its getting long
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Evachi: 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
SenR:
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

My name is James, and I reside in abuja.

I recently applied for a German Language Course in a language school in Hannover Germany.

The name of the school is The Language Gallery which is run by GISMA Business School.

After filling the application forms and submitted to them, I was sent an Offer Letter that contains information on my proposed course fee etc. I am meant to pay the supposed course fee before they will send me admission / invitation letter to take to the German Embassy for my Visa Application.

But as a Naija guy, I can't just go and make payments without verifying and carry out proper investigation before making any payments. Una sabi say yahoo yahoo guys full everywhere.

Please my fellow Nairalanders schooling and living in Germany, abeg make una help me find out about the school if it is genuine and exist with the said address.

GISMA Business School,
Goethestrasse 18, 30169 Hannover, Germany.
Tel: +490511546090 Email: info@gisma.com

Abeg make una help me as I have been to the German Embassy here in abuja but wasn't given any attention. Don't know what else to do.

Also is the picture of my Offer Letter.

Thank you all.

Y not go online and find out more about the language school or use ur Google map to find the school with the address. If u ar nt satisfied, look for another language sch, there are lots of them in Germany.

From my Google map the school exits. This is what I saw with the address. U can still do some personal research online or get more info from others.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Evachi:

Y not go online and find out more about the language school or use ur Google map to find the school with the address. If u ar nt satisfied, look for another language sch, there are lots of them in Germany.

From my Google map the school exits. This is what I saw with the address. U can still do some personal research online or get more info from others.

Them dey give visa for language study? Shebi them talk for here say embassy go direct una go Goethe Institute for Lagos?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Evachi: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chidinho10:

Them dey give visa for language study? Shebi them talk for here say embassy go direct una go Goethe Institute for Lagos?

Well I dnt knw for those going to study only language. But if you are to study language as a condition to be enrolled in a University, then u will be attended to. U have to submit ur University conditional admission offer letter together with the language school enrolment letter (stating the name of the University, admission offered and the reason for the language course), also prove of payment for the language program and other important docs required to the embassy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seek4yemi1: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
GottSeiDank:
Pm me. I can help you ask at Db head office here in Alter walls.
I already sent u a pm.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vicdo: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hello house! Pls does any one know of a school in Germany offering Master in public health with free tuition. I have searched and searched the internet without success. Your urgent response will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vicdo: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hello house! Pls does any one know of a school in Germany offering Master in public health with free tuition. I have searched and searched the internet without success. Your urgent response will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pls does anyone know how much ur bank statement must be before u can apply 4 short term visa
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
good day all..anyone here that recently applied to technical university hamburg for ICS? application window just opened yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.