Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908889 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 7:07am On Jan 19, 2017
pitapromiz:
heheh how do you intend to get C1 in naija Bro... With the feel of your text you may not have got B1 please let that course go if that is the case... My tots tho

Thank you sir, but does it mean there are no schools that offer language courses first before the start of the actual masters program?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2017
abeg who dey lagos wey wan send documents go TUM, make we share d posting cost
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
blackbriar:
abeg who dey lagos wey wan send documents go TUM, make we share d posting cost
I would have been interested but my sending of documents will be around 10 of Feb
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pakinsluv: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2017
Good day all.. Please Who is or know someone studying Electrical and Microsystems Engineering in OTH REGENSBURG?? Also who is in or know someone that's in Regensburg no matter the course study Please is really urgent.. You can PM me pls.. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
pitapromiz:
I would have been interested but my sending of documents will be around 10 of Feb
FEB 10 BOOKED THEN
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
olatondo:
Greetings house, sorry to take you back.please I will like to know if anyone here is schooling at Ruhr Universitat Bochum and what the school actually means by Bachelor degree not equivalent. someone should help me out please because I applied for MS.c Biochemistry there and they rejected me saying BSc degree not equivalent.

it means in your bachelors your school failed to do some course modules that relates with the course at bochum
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
blackbriar:

FEB 10 BOOKED THEN
I will like to pm you I have some clarification I will like to help me with
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Good evening everyone I am filling out the form for university of applied sciences esslingen and this place is the only confusion I have. Please i need help about what to fill in about the grade as we all know that WAEC is not in percentage

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Igbouwanile(m): 9:38am On Jan 21, 2017
Hi Everyone

Please who knows any flexible German university i can apply to for masterz eco.?

Please help me, dont knw much abt German schools
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by darlingtonNYIG(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Igbouwanile:
Hi Everyone

Please who knows any flexible & easy German university without time killing requirements i can apply to for masters admission in development economics?

Please help me, dont knw much abt German schools
try university of siegen. Economic policy and development

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by riosworos(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Plz assistance needed.... How long does it take before the embassy mails back original documents after visa interview?... It's been a week plus and I still can't track the prepaid courier I have them.... Meaning it hasn't been sent yet
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Angelehi2015: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
riosworos:
Plz assistance needed.... How long does it take before the embassy mails back original documents after visa interview?... It's been a week plus and I still can't track the prepaid courier I have them.... Meaning it hasn't been sent yet
Hi,
They won't mail your documents back, till they ask you for your passport for visa, after which they will send all your documents with your passport back to you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Please someone to help me on what to fill here abeg na the last thing wey remain for mich. The part that say grade % (WAEC no get % na)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:
try university of siegen. Economic policy and development

Okay, i will check it.

thank you bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kaybeeeee(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2017
Pls i want to apply to studienkolleg,do i have to open DB acount too,how do i go about it,and does anybody know any studienkolleg dat is easier to enter without too much stress?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2017
Kaybeeeee:
Pls i want to apply to studienkolleg,do i have to open DB acount too,how do i go about it,and does anybody know any studienkolleg dat is easier to enter without too much stress?

Yea you will definitely open db account if only you don't have a sponsor.

I don't think there's any studienkolleg that is easier without stress, I might be wrong though.. Just check their requirements.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
pitapromiz:
I will like to pm you I have some clarification I will like to help me with

Ok pm then
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dolpaz: 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
justi4jesu:

My dear Dolapo, I remember you pass my Christmas chicken grin cool

Seasons Greetings....

Babe.. Where you come dey nah??

Send me your Address make I send the chicken.

Sorry, been away for a while

Regards !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bochu03: 4:32am On Jan 23, 2017
Are u done with Goethe? I mean if u have b1 b2
Kaybeeeee:
Pls i want to apply to studienkolleg,do i have to open DB acount too,how do i go about it,and does anybody know any studienkolleg dat is easier to enter without too muh stress?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2017
dolpaz:

Babe.. Where you come dey nah??

Send me your Address make I send the chicken.

Sorry, been away for a while

Regards !

I full ground....Now na new year goat you go bring as Christmas don pass. cheesy tongue
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
abeg who don hear from uni-bremen for summer start?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Pls help me oo, na 19380 or so FedEx they call prepaid envelope while Dhl call am 16380 in Ilorin. Pls is Dhl accurate with their cost cos I learnt that FedEx is cheaper. Anybody with the right info should please help me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by darlingtonNYIG(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
idrisaleo1:
Pls help me oo, na 19380 or so FedEx they call prepaid envelope while Dhl call am 16380 in Ilorin. Pls is Dhl accurate with their cost cos I learnt that FedEx is cheaper. Anybody with the right info should please help me
FedEx in Abuja is 16020 naira as to wednesday last week.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:
FedEx in Abuja is 16020 naira as to wednesday last week.
So the price differs, guess it should be cheaper in Lagos? thanks for the prompt reply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mountainjulius: 4:29am On Jan 24, 2017
idrisaleo1:

So the price differs, guess it should be cheaper in Lagos? thanks for the prompt reply
The prices are the same nationwide, I paid 16015 for Fedex in Enugu.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 5:35am On Jan 24, 2017
Guys please help out, am applying to a certain German university and I was told to input my grades in ECTS format. How do i convert my grades to ECTS format?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ifeco35(m): 8:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Morning guys! Please a brother is in dare need of advise, guide and all necessary help.
I just got my admission letter. Someone that really cares recommended this forum to me. I am planning on using a sponsor letter to apply. What documents do my sponsor need to send across to me?
Secondly, do I still need to open a block account since am using a sponsor?
Am going on summer semester..hope am not late?
I also need an advise on documents checklist I need to take to the embassy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2017
Kaybeeeee:
. Try stk Kiel and Konstantinos.hannover is still a good choice.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by coldasice007: 10:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Ifeco35:
Morning guys! Please a brother is in dare need of advise, guide and all necessary help.
I just got my admission letter. Someone that really cares recommended this forum to me. I am planning on using a sponsor letter to apply. What documents do my sponsor need to send across to me?
Secondly, do I still need to open a block account since am using a sponsor?
Am going on summer semester..hope am not late?
I also need an advise on documents checklist I need to take to the embassy.
Your sponsor only needs to send the sponsorship letter/document which he/she will obtain from the aliens office in their place of residence and you can help yourself as well by knowing as much as you can about your sponsor's personal life to fully establish the relationship with the above a blocked account is not needed. Ask your sponsor for a scanned copy of the sponsor letter so you can book an appointment date ASAP.
visit the link below for more information on how to book your appointment and other required documents to bring to the interview
http://www.nigeria.diplo.de/Vertretung/nigeria/en/04-1_20Visa/Long_20term_20visa/Visa_20-_20Long_20term.html

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chaiks: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
hello brothers.we v been searching
for a school in Germany where my cousin will do masters in human resource management .but d one I saw ,uni paderbone has German as d language of instruction.also d one one in cologne business school,tuition applies with almost 6k euro per semester.please is there anyone doing masters or have done in human resource management in any free German uni with English as the language of instruction ?please my brothers and sus,I I'll appreciate your input.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2017
chaiks:
hello brothers.we v been searching
for a school in Germany where my cousin will do masters in human resource management .but d one I saw ,uni paderbone has German as d language of instruction.also d one one in cologne business school,tuition applies with almost 6k euro per semester.please is there anyone doing masters or have done in human resource management in any free German uni with English as the language of instruction ?please my brothers and sus,I I'll appreciate your input.

you can search using this site daad.de

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.