Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908985 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Successful111: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pervic:

Answer to Ur question 2

The conversation Formular:

3 × (Nmax - Nd)/Nmax - Nmin + 1
So in Ur case,

According to my institution
Nmax = 5
Nmin = 1

Where Nd = CGPA = 3.6

Therefore

3 × [(5 - 3.6) / 5 - 1] + 1

3 × [1.4 / 4] + 1

3 × (0.35) + 1

1.05 + 1 = 2.05

So Ur CGPA in German scale is 2.0

So U are good to go.

To the best of my knowledge as downloaded from a german skull application portal in M.S Excel format

Nice explanation bro,,,that means it does not necessarily need to be 2.5 as stated on the requirements or what Because they said a German grade of 2.5 or higher...please bro I just want to be sure

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by badtboi: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Successful111:

Nice explanation bro,,,that means it does not necessarily need to be 2.5 as stated on the requirements or what Because they said a German grade of 2.5 or higher...please bro I just want to be sure
This guy sef na wa 4 u. minimum of 2.5 on german scale is self explanatory na and you have 2.0 according to prior calculation. The closer your grade are to 1.0 on german scale the closer you are to been called a genius.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hybeenoni: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
@ debuchy, are u applying for winter semester or summer, plus I taught the application will be open by 1st April.

I intend applying too, what program u applying for?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sirheed2: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
i jst had my student interview yesterday, please house how long does it take German Embassy to issue visa to student as my session starts this summer.
My school is OVGU, anyone who is going to same school this summer?

thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by badtboi: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
sirheed2:
i jst had my student interview yesterday, please house how long does it take German Embassy to issue visa to student as my session starts this summer.

thanks.
Have you fully funded your DB account or did you use sponsorship letter?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Successful111:

Higher means approaching 1. because according to German scale 1 is good. So d more U approach 1 the better for U. As 2.5 is d least they will accept. So U are 0.5 higher Dan the least which is a plus on Ur side.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TubbyTJ(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
sirheed2:

thanks.
I'm going there brother and my name is Saheed. Well, one of my names actually.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debuchy(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
hybeenoni:
@ debuchy, are u applying for winter semester or summer, plus I taught the application will be open by 1st April.

I intend applying too, what program u applying for?
I am applying for winter semester sir, msc consumer affairs.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sirheed2: 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
badtboi:

Have you fully funded your DB account or did you use sponsorship letter?

ive not funded but i use DB
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bandeco(m): 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
queendoreez:

Yes, when someone especially a fellow Nigerian sees himself as a god because he's in some sort of pisition of authority then you need remind them that death is inevitable irrespective of class or social status.
Infantile drivel. I know you are frustrated about ur visa denial but the bolded is very irrational because you too is not immune to death. You might even die before the man who knows.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sirheed2: 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
TubbyTJ:

I'm going there brother and my name is Saheed. Well, one of my names actually.

WOW
im Saheed too,
have u gotten ur visa already and how long does it take?

u can contact me on sirheed2 at yahoo dot com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hello Fam,

Please don't see me as naive or something. I just don't want to mess this up for myself with oversabi.

Interview is on Monday, I have filled the application form but I need some clarifications with the Questionnaire.

I am to fill it with a system according to the instruction on the form right?

Where do I put my name? cos the only place that carries the name field is under Baptism - (Name, date of Baptism and address of the church) but I am a Muslim.

The field right before the baptism column is clickable, is that where I write my name? I'm confused please those that recently did interview should please respond to this.

Moreover, the passport I took has light gray background, not as wide as the US passport size and the top button of the shirt I wore showed. Please is that the corect size?

Waiting for your responses
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sirheed2: 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
MrEbony:
Hello Fam,

Please don't see me as naive or something. I just don't want to mess this up for myself with oversabi.

Interview is on Monday, I have filled the application form but I need some clarifications with the Questionnaire.

I am to fill it with a system according to the instruction on the form right?

Where do I put my name? cos the only place that carries the name field is under Baptism - (Name, date of Baptism and address of the church) but I am a Muslim.

The field right before the baptism column is clickable, is that where I write my name? I'm confused please those that recently did interview should please respond to this.

Moreover, the passport I took has light gray background, not as wide as the US passport size and the top button of the shirt I wore showed. Please is that the corect size?

Waiting for your responses

Just writ ur name at the baptism side, thats what i did and im a Muslim too.
although i was not asked to submit it. the lady just looked at it and returned it back to me.
i used the checklist on the german site buut it was not entirely followed.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
sirheed2:

although i was not asked to submit it. the lady just looked at it and returned it back to me.

Thank you for this response. My nerves are calm now grin But you completed it with a system and printed it?

"i used the checklist on the german site buut it was not entirely followed." you mean the passport photograph right?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Successful111: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
badtboi:

This guy sef na wa 4 u. minimum of 2.5 on german scale is self explanatory na and you have 2.0 according to prior calculation. The closer your grade are to 1.0 on german scale the closer you are to been called a genius.
Thanks @ batboi....i thought of it,but was not sure...thanks chairman
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
sirheed2:

Bros, i will like to ask you.... Were you asked for Biographical document like people call it? Something old enough to back up your age claims... And what kind of birth certificate did you present?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
sirheed2:

Because you use a different questionnaire for different class of via. Though it is not compulsory anymore. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sirheed2: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Birth certificate: I used local government registration of birth since I was born before 1990.

Biographically old doc.: She didn't really asked that though I presented my very old nursery certificate having my pix when I was seven.

Passport photograph: check their site for the spec coz u might be sent out to take another one. I bet u wouldn't like that.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
honourableseyi:

Because you use a different questionnaire for different class of via. Though it is not compulsory anymore. Shalom

That's the only questionnaire available on the website. I downloaded right under the visa information
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by onelokey50(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
good day everyone I am George by name I am planning a trip to the united state.,,,,,,,I was invited for a visit. .....and I am a prince ,,, so I will be going to the embassy for an interview soon. I was told to go with two of our palace chief and one army officer to accompany me. for me to be granted visa easily without much stress. please do I really need those people for me to receive visa or I should go alone. ,,,,,, which way will be better for me .. please I need response this Post need an urgent answer thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
rudyislife:
Please @biglord can we discuss need to ask you some stuff
hi, just seeing this. you can pm. what do u need
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
MrEbony:

That's the only questionnaire available on the website. I downloaded right under the visa information

Yes you are right. It is because they don't make it compulsory anymore. This is the actual questionnaire for student.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
MrEbony:

You downloaded the wrong pdf file, student visa checklist is where u will get all that is required. I went with my questionnaire n d declaration form but the two werent collected, guess they are for other visa applicants.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
onelokey50:
good day everyone I am George by name I am planning a trip to the united state.,,,,,,,I was invited for a visit. .....and I am a prince ,,, so I will be going to the embassy for an interview soon. I was told to go with two of our palace chief and one army officer to accompany me. for me to be granted visa easily without much stress. please do I really need those people for me to receive visa or I should go alone. ,,,,,, which way will be better for me .. please I need response this Post need an urgent answer thanks
grin shocked
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by styles2009: 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
onelokey50:

This is so funny. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dayzzy(m): 12:35am On Feb 25, 2017
please guys, i need advice.
i want to collect my transcript from the uni and they said its 3 types.
personal use, local, and international.
i need to know if the local type can be sent to Germany unis. thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 12:46am On Feb 25, 2017
Dayzzy:
please guys, i need advice.
i want to collect my transcript from the uni and they said its 3 types.
personal use, local, and international.
i need to know if the local type can be sent to Germany unis. thanks.

I used my student copy to apply (personal use) which is sufficient in most cases, local: to other Nigerian Universities and international also known as official can only be sent by your school in a sealed envelope directly to the University you have nominated them to send it to or sometimes it can be handed over to you to take it to your school when travelling, you are not expected to open it by the way smiley. You only need to do this if your school request for an official transcript.

I hope this helps.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 12:51am On Feb 25, 2017
idrisaleo1:

You downloaded the wrong pdf file, student visa checklist is where u will get all that is required. I went with my questionnaire n d declaration form but the two werent collected, guess they are for other visa applicants.

Thank you so much! For the records, they only collected the visa application form?

I have been using the file below as a guide all this while.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iwuchukwu1(m): 1:42am On Feb 25, 2017
Good day house, my name is Jeffrey
Last week I requested for student visa application, and got my reply (interview date) but with a small problem, they said they won't accept my Verpflichtungserklärungs (proof of financial means ) because it's older than 3months, and that I should tell my sponsor to request for another one before the interview which is just next month. ...... Now I have questions
1: why did they reject it after just 3months? I thought it lasts 6months at least
2: the first time my sponsor applied for it, it actually took 3weeks for them to issue it, will it take another 3weeks this time? Cus I don't have upto 3weeks to get another one
So I really need to know if there's anyone that has had this type of experience with the Verpflichtungserklärungs, and how long it took to get it the second time? cry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dayzzy(m): 2:34am On Feb 25, 2017
MrEbony:

I used my student copy to apply (personal use) which is sufficient in most cases, local: to other Nigerian Universities and international also known as official can only be sent by your school in a sealed envelope directly to the University you have nominated them to send it to or sometimes it can be handed over to you to take it to your school when travelling, you are not expected to open it by the way smiley. You only need to do this if your school request for an official transcript.

I hope this helps.
really #1300 transcript is acceptable?.. {singing and dancing grin grin grin}
thanks a bunch.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 6:34am On Feb 25, 2017
onelokey50:

The palace chief and soldier is not a yardstick to issue you visa. Infact they wi stay outside.

A friend from the Ikate elegushi Royal palace in lagos Island was not allowed any military or palace guard to enter the embassy with him.All the paparazi end outside the gate of the embassy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.