Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (907976 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hybeenoni: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
What's then the difference between registering a mail to be sent and sending just ordinary mail through Nipost
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stillme14: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
jbonito:

How far with urs Hope the good news don come o.
Am still patiently waiting bro. Am hoping for it very soon.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
stillme14:

Am still patiently waiting bro. Am hoping for it very soon.

Ok. All the best bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stillme14: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
jbonito:

Ok. All the best bro
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Neyoalao:

Chai you no gree answer important question wey I ask. Is the deadline for AEP TUM not 31st May?
It is

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
hybeenoni:
What's then the difference between registering a mail to be sent and sending just ordinary mail through Nipost

u can track the mail when it is registered ,ordinary mail na OYO...it can go but if one sharp man tink say na pounds dey inside.......sai baba
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Rfactor:

information Enginnering BSc

using it as secind degree........already have physics BSC

Pls any advice or opinion

The only advice I have for you is to make sure that all your document get to the school before deadline. The program has different deadline from other programs in the school. After applying to unassist, you will have to apply to the school directly through their online medium. You will certify another set of documents , add the VPD to it, including the application confirmation page and send it to the school. All these must be done and received by the school on or before May 31st. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
blackbriar:

u can track the mail when it is registered ,ordinary mail na OYO...it can go but if one sharp man tink say na pounds dey inside.......sai baba

So, how is it faster than registered mail?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
hybeenoni:
You can track the former but not same for the latter. Although the updates can be quite slow. From my experience in the past, ordinary mails are faster (i think) because the letters doesn't have to go through the procedures of registration at the different points of the delivery.
Modified.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaski247: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
eMidas:

Are you sure about this?
100% sure. Use ordinary post oo. It's around 200 to 400 naira. If you register it, u r OYO

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
eMidas:

So, how is it faster than registered mail?

yes goes straight to the outgoing mail
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Gbaski247:
100% sure. Use ordinary post oo. It's around 200 to 400 naira. If you register it, u r OYO

It will get to the destination, but it takes 15 working days...and it is trackable.
Nothing like OYO. Unregistered mails are faster from what I learned from you guys.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Gbaski247:
If you want your documents to get to Germany within one week through NIPOST, do not register it while sending. Use ordinary post.
my bro if you paid anything less than 9k for this service it is 3weeks something o. the fast Nipost service is called EMS speedpost.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolabae: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Anyone what needs to pay for Uni-assit asap shld holla at me. Can assist you with the payment in less dan 24hrs.
Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaski247: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
pitapromiz:
my bro if you paid anything less than 9k for this service it is 3weeks something o. the fast Nipost service is called EMS speedpost.
I used EMS last year, it took 1 month to deliver. I used registered mail, it took 6 weeks to deliver. I used ordinary post twice, they took 7 working days to deliver. I'm talking from experience. My own no be them say. Just make sure that you sealed your documents very well before dropping it. Use better gum and write the exact address the school or uni-assist gave you with very nice and clear writing.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
daontop:

1. As someone quoted in one of the pages, you don't need to wait for the receipt before sending in your documents. If you have paid the mandatory fee, send in your documents. But if you want to wait for the receipt like I did, yes you can.

2. You apply through uniassit and they will help you forward your documents to the school you applied to through their website. You don't need to apply to the school again.

Not all schools oo, some require double registration ie uniassist and school website,, so confirm very well from your school of choice
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cupid007: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
good day all, does anyone here have any idea how to get a loan for blocked account funding, its quite painful that one has struggled but is now stuck at this point...advise and help is needed ASAP
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by enniewelt(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
wow have read from part 1 bit and part a bit also,am planning on applying next year,coz am doing a bsc programme online at smc university,am not sure if anyone knows the school....coz of work....i just had to do dat and to boost IT skills and am studying IT security,i wanna know if my bsc which is a 15 months is good enough to apply,and my waec results, i have D7 in maths and b3 in English while E8 in physics bur other are credits thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TonyDeAnalyst(m): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
]Hi, house i just come on board here. pls i desire to know all i need to do about study visa to germany for ph.d. i just applied at kiel university for quantitative economics and hoping to be sent admission letter soon.
hp to hear from my gurus in the house.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by guttentag(m): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2017
Hello house, i am planing to visit germany but i don't have an invitation letter, how do i go about it and what document must i have
Tx

Someone should plesse answer me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by henriq2: 8:05am On Mar 22, 2017
Hallo,

Please : must the letter of sponsorship come from a family relative before the Embassy will accept it or can it come from other people like friends ??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2017
Scale Basic

Costs € 4.90 per month

Details Monthly cancellation possible - no minimum contract term
Settlement fully processed and managed via the Fintiba web application
Compulsory deposit insurance of 100.000 EUR granted by German law
Blocking confirmation accepted and approved by the German Federal Foreign Office
Note: A current account at a German bank is necessary to set up and receive your monthly payouts

please can someone explain in detais...this is from FINTIBA.....SUTOR BANK
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cchuks27(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2017
rudyislife:
i applied for summer 2017,using uniasist, of the four schools I applied to three already gave me decision, two came in December and one Came Jan ending,just one decision is remaining,thats Uni marburg so bros, I think something is wrong.

Good day bro.

I'm very new to this thread. Please I am using Uni-assist to apply. I'm kinda stuck on the process. I see a section asking for TestAs. Please what's that? and how can I continue my application? I'm applying to Univ of Cologne/Paderborn at the moment.

I look forward to your feedback and of those from this wonderful thread.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rfactor: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Cchuks27:

Good day bro.

I'm very new to this thread. Please I am using Uni-assist to apply. I'm kinda stuck on the process. I see a section asking for TestAs. Please what's that? and how can I continue my application? I'm applying to Univ of Cologne/Paderborn at the moment.

Thanks

I think it just like GRE, its a standard test that could be done recognized in germany. But i dont think its compulsory but it depends soley on ur school requirements

Pinged u....pls respond

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rfactor: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Cchuks27:

Good day bro.

Thanks

http://refugees.testas.de/en/
or http://www.uni-assist.de/requirements.html
i think dis answers ur question

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cchuks27(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Rfactor:

I think it just like GRE, its a standard test that could be done recognized in germany. But i dont think its compulsory but it depends soley on ur school requirements

Pinged u....pls respond

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gurus in da house I HAIL YA!!!!!!!!!!! Kindly enlighten us which experience is better or more rewarding between research masters and taught masters especially in Germany? Am kinda stuck with developing a research proposal for the former... Looking forward to your guide
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cchuks27(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Rfactor:

http://refugees.testas.de/en/
or http://www.uni-assist.de/requirements.html
i think dis answers ur question

Thank you so much. I really appreciate.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
enniewelt:
wow have read from part 1 bit and part a bit also,am planning on applying next year,coz am doing a bsc programme online at smc university,am not sure if anyone knows the school....coz of work....i just had to do dat and to boost IT skills and am studying IT security,i wanna know if my bsc which is a 15 months is good enough to apply,and my waec results, i have D7 in maths and b3 in English while E8 in physics bur other are credits thanks

You have a D7 in Maths and currently studying? How?
Which University is that ? Oh SMC, I just went through the site.... hmm I doubt if your first year result will be accepted in a German-University(my opinion). my reason are, most first year courses are most likely advance level subjects which is kind of comparable to the German Abitur. But your SMC don't offer such courses. Secondly, you be required to submit your ssce result (my opinion).

Wish you all the best.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Utominawele: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hello great minds!
Please I want to know if there is anyone who applied to rwth Aachen for winter semester? Please contact me through email.. Also please what other requirements would I need to present at embassy besides my application letter, sponsor letter?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rfactor: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Cchuks27:

Thank you so much. I really appreciate.

when u u plan sending ur documents to uniassist, thinking probably we could send together.....check ur mail n respond

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.