Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908942 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by apollo13(m): 6:54am On Apr 23, 2017
apollo13:
Good morning NLders please am seriously thinking of relocating to Germany this year, and I don't intend going there to study cos right now there is no fund to accomplish that dream for now, I have an inlaw there that is married to a German citizen and is willing to send my invitation letter and I want to start the processing soon.
My major challenge is the language barrier and getting a job there as well. As just tired of everything here in naija since I lost my job last year and I have to cater for my wife and 2 kids.
Please I need kind hearted people who knows how things work there to enlighten me please.
Please someone should say something about this now, abeg
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 6:59am On Apr 23, 2017
apollo13:

Please someone should say something about this now, abeg

This thread is basically for students. As such, it's difficult for anyone to have a reasonable advise for you cos we don't know how you will survive based on what you have written. You clearly stated you are not going to study, whereas everyone here is all about study!
You would be better advised by person sending you an invitation letter on what to do. My only word to you is whatever you do, don't follow a route that will probably lead you into becoming an illegal resident in Europe at any point. Plan well.

I wish you the best.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aenbj: 7:16am On Apr 23, 2017
Morning. Pls can one write the intended date of travelling on the health insurance when one hasn't purchased the flight ticket? the money for the ticket is not complete and my enrolment deadline is 15th May. I want to send the passport to the German consulate tomorrow, 24th. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2017
aenbj:
Morning. Pls can one write the intended date of travelling on the health insurance when one hasn't purchased the flight ticket? the money for the ticket is not complete and my enrolment deadline is 15th May. I want to send the passport to the German consulate tomorrow, 24th. Thanks.

Actually, you are meant to write the intended date of departure on your printed AM mail!! Not Ticket or insurance. So print that mail and write the date on top of it.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rapahel1116: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2017
Pls good morning ....guys....I just got admitted into a language school in Germany with possibility of studying in a German studienkollege if I am through with my language school....wat stopped me from applying for visa was the blocked account ,cos at the rate at which naira is against euro its too much...I just want how I can reduce the rate ....I have been calculating Nd I came up with 5million with black market ....but my budget is 3.5mullion naira
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tunddy(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2017
Pls what is cost of opening a block account?? And what is the required amount I need to have in the account.....also can sponsorship letter work out for me from someone in Germany and what is the requirement for the person to obtain the sponsorship letter?? Also can I obtain a student visa without a block account ??

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ybahrbz91: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2017
Instructor001:

As hadassaheke rightly said. It won't. I believe certification mainly is to ascertain the documents you presented for admission purpose is not FAKE.
Good morning everyone! , does that mean certification of ones documents in a High Court is equivalent to German embassy?
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingdaveid: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2017
browndegreat:

What's your naija cgpa
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2017
tunddy:
Pls what is cost of opening a block account?? And what is the required amount I need to have in the account.....also can sponsorship letter work out for me from someone in Germany and what is the requirement for the person to obtain the sponsorship letter?? Also can I obtain a student visa without a block account ??

Please, kindly read few pages back. Haba!! Almost all these stuffs were just asked and answered couple of days/weeks ago.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2017
tunddy:

Getting first hand information by oneself is very much ok. the reason why JBONITO suggested you flip back through some pages so as to get the message perfectly well.

Opening of block account, I cannot really remember the actual amount I saw at the embassy lastweek .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 9:21am On Apr 23, 2017
ybahrbz91:

Good morning everyone! , does that mean certification of ones documents in a High Court is equivalent to German embassy?
Thanks

To the best of my knowledge, certification can be done either at notary/court OR embassy.
Its now based on individual decision to choose either of the two.

I would say certification at the high court is as well accepted EXCEPT if your school state it that they only accept that of embassy.

You are good to go if certification is done at notary public
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2017
Instructor001:

Getting first hand information by oneself is very much ok. the reason why JBONITO suggested you flip back through some pages so as to get the message perfectly well.

Opening of block account, I cannot really remember the actual amount I saw at the embassy lastweek .

He doesn't need to pay to open a blocked account at the embassy while also paying for courier to ferry his form all the way to Germany when he can do it for free with Finitiba and quicker too. This is why people should read the thread!! This is basically spoonfeeding.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Danbotol: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2017
good morning peepz,
i want to apply through uni-assist ,can i make payment for the application fee of all the schools am applying to with a single transfer or i need to do the payment separately?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eladua(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2017
iamedwin:

Im for summer. Wa are not in May yet naw.

Thank you for your response, I just want to be sure, because I'm used to the normal US and Canada schools that winter admission would have closed by now or about to. So when I saw May 1 to open admission, I was surprised. Thanks anyways, we go soon join you. I'm going for Information Engineering. I'd send you a PM later, incase I need any advice, hope you are cool with that.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2017
Hello does 1 get a work permit with the study visa n how easy is it to get a job
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2017
jbonito:

He doesn't need to pay to open a blocked account at the embassy while also paying for courier to ferry his form all the way to Germany when he can do it for free with Finitiba and quicker too. This is why people should read the thread!! This is basically spoonfeeding.

Nice one ... He should make use of Fitinba. Easier and faster.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2017
jbonito:

Yeah. That is cool.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2017
parksg:
Hello does 1 get a work permit with the study visa n how easy is it to get a job

Gurus in the house can help you touchlight this.....No
idea at present
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aenbj: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
jbonito:

Actually, you are meant to write the intended date of departure on your printed AM mail!! Not Ticket or insurance. So print that mail and write the date on top of it.

Cheers

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Danbotol:
good morning peepz,
i want to apply through uni-assist ,can i make payment for the application fee of all the schools am applying to with a single transfer or i need to do the payment separately?
According to uni-assist, it is advisable to pay for all in a single transfer (if you can)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thanks though
Instructor001:

Gurus in the house can help you touchlight this.....No
idea at present
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stheelooo: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hello Guys,
I'm new on here, although I've been following this thread for few days now and finally decided to join the family.
I currently applied to a language school and I got an admission and the school is currently working on my university application.
I would like to know if anyone has the same as me and what their experience has been? Thank you and I appreciate all reponds.

P.S I tried reading from page one and although it's quite long I have acquired some important information and I'll confess I haven't read page by page. xx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aenbj: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Evening. Pls can one drop the passport & insurance doc, then wait to collect it the same day? If yes, what do I need to do? send an email to notify them? how early would I need to get there if I want to wait to collect the passport & the doc? I want to go there tomorrow 24/04/17. thanks..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Eladua:

Thank you for your response, I just want to be sure, because I'm used to the normal US and Canada schools that winter admission would have closed by now or about to. So when I saw May 1 to open admission, I was surprised. Thanks anyways, we go soon join you. I'm going for Information Engineering. I'd send you a PM later, incase I need any advice, hope you are cool with that.

Thanks again.

Of course bro...I'd be glad to help but they are a lot of bosses in Kiel..I'm a green leaf but I can always do my best. If u search Kiel FH against this thread, you will see folks who have been there a while and will help in whatever way as well.

Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hapman: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
apollo13:
Good morning NLders please am seriously thinking of relocating to Germany this year, and I don't intend going there to study cos right now there is no fund to accomplish that dream for now, I have an inlaw there that is married to a German citizen and is willing to send my invitation letter and I want to start the processing soon.
My major challenge is the language barrier and getting a job there as well. As just tired of everything here in naija since I lost my job last year and I have to cater for my wife and 2 kids.
Please I need kind hearted people who knows how things work there to enlighten me please.

Learning d language isnt that difficult....u jst gat to put ur mind into it...as for d job prospects..there is lots of job opportunities here....u jst have to decide which u can do
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hello I need your help guys.....I receive a letter of financial support from someone last year august from Germany. Now I just got admission this month to Germany.

I want to know if I can still make use of the letter of support at the german embassy or does the letter of support have expiry date?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by billiondd: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
pls whats FINITIBA website? Google isn't giving me any useful leads. tnx secondly, how can one access his or her PM here on nairaland. I received notificatons that i have got PMs but when I click the link, na anoda tin I dey see
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stheelooo: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
billiondd:
pls whats FINITIBA website? Google isn't giving me any useful leads. tnx secondly, how can one access his or her PM here on nairaland. I received notificatons that i have got PMs but when I click the link, na anoda tin I dey see

Hi. Fintiba is another option for opening a blocked account in Germany. It is accepted by the German embassy.You can just fill the application form online and submit it. The link to the website is attached below
https://www.fintiba.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eladua(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
iamedwin:

Of course bro...I'd be glad to help but they are a lot of bosses in Kiel..I'm a green leaf but I can always do my best. If u search Kiel FH against this thread, you will see folks who have been there a while and will help in whatever way as well.

Shalom

Okay, thank you bro. And do enjoy your first month in Kiel.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rapahel1116: 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pls someone should just say something
Rapahel1116:
Pls good morning ....guys....I just got admitted into a language school in Germany with possibility of studying in a German studienkollege if I am through with my language school....wat stopped me from applying for visa was the blocked account ,cos at the rate at which naira is against euro its too much...I just want how I can reduce the rate ....I have been calculating Nd I came up with 5million with black market ....but my budget is 3.5mullion naira
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by theorist(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
hello guys,
anyone in Fulda here? Im coming to Fulda on Wednesday.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
iamedwin:
Arrive finally in Germany today...Booked ticket through wakanow.com on the 18th for a 19th April 8:45pm ticket through Turkish Airlines and it was smooth all through.

Pls guys confidently answer simple questions poised to you at every point of chekage especially the ones that have to do with final destination.

I got to a city not close to my school and the officer that checked my passport asked my school name and the state its located in.

Trying to rest a little.. Thanks bosses, thanks house.

Pls what insurance company did u use?

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.