Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:23 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (903858 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 6:08am On Apr 26, 2017
Marael:
pls what is the course duration ,the tution fee, and is there available accommodation there? Thanks
. Like I said earlier,send me pm,I'll be of help or better still,drop ur number
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by icebabyemerald: 7:45am On Apr 26, 2017
can someone who graduated from Absu confirm this for me

Can school give just first second or third year transcript? or do I have to apply for all?

I'm going for bsc and need just my first year transcript coz I didn't finish my first bsc
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rapahel1116: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2017
Is it almost as good as Goethe Lagos?
dprinz99:
. Hey,if u are interested in learning german in abuja,I can help u,I did mine in Gwarinpa but I believe private class is the best.send me a pm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rapahel1116: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2017
I sent u an email
dprinz99:
. Like I said earlier,send me pm,I'll be of help or better still,drop ur number
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Obinoscopy(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2017
DInkMan:

He will be disallowed by the airline. but better still let him contact the airline as soon as he can for clarification and opinion.
Really? Was told something different. Was told there's no problem as long as the visa would be valid at the point of entry. Anyways, will seek clarification from the airline. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2017
Rapahel1116:
I sent u an email
. Are u in abuja?and again,hu told u Goethe Lagos is so good ?drop ur number if u are in abuja.for anyone they wants to learn language very fast,I'll always advice to go for private classes .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fikky2016: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2017
DInkMan:

German consulate general is in Lagos. Hence should be consulate.

Good morning, am also currently filling the fintiba form, am residing in Abuja, can I filled, German consulate general is in Abuja ?
Also I did certification of my credentials here in Abuja embassy, can I also have my visa interview there ?

thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2017
dprinz99:
. Are u in abuja?and again,hu told u Goethe Lagos is so good ?drop ur number if u are in abuja.for anyone they wants to learn language very fast,I'll always advice to go for private classes .
no offense bro... But i'll tell you that goethe is the best as far as naija is concern. Is it in Sprechen lesen hören oder schreiben. Its the best. Am an alumnus. Even thou you are trying to do business try to give credits. And lernen a language is not all about passing certificate exams which is the sole focus of private tutoring. Danke.
Still i mean no offense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2017
Marael:
pls what is the course duration ,the tution fee, and is there available accommodation there? Thanks
course duration is about 13weeks. Total of 156 hours of teaching.tution fee is 38k textbook 7k.. No accomodation. You cud squart with family members who live in lagos. Another advantage of goethe is tht some schools acept just the participation certificates issued at the end of the semester. You also get to meet students with similar motives as you. Its fun

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fikky2016: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2017
Stheelooo:
Hello everyone,
As anyone recently filled or currently filling Fintiba application form. On the blocking agreement part not sure what I should fill for 'which authority(embassy, consulate or foreigners registry office) do you need your booking confirmation? Thanks

Good morning, please the minimum amount part of the form, what can I filled? by default is 720 is this ok ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Marael: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2017
pitapromiz:
course duration is about 13weeks. Total of 156 hours of teaching.tution fee is 38k textbook 7k.. No accomodation. You cud squart with family members who live in lagos. Another advantage of goethe is tht some schools acept just the participation certificates issued at the end of the semester. You also get to meet students with similar motives as you. Its fun
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stheelooo: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2017
Fikky2016:

Good morning, am also currently filling the fintiba form, am residing in Abuja, can I filled, German consulate general is in Abuja ?
Also I did certification of my credentials here in Abuja embassy, can I also have my visa interview there ?

thanks

Hey. What @DInkman mean is that you just write in 'consulate' you don't need to specify either Lagos or Abuja.
Also, I believe visa interview are done in Lagos and only certification is allowed in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stheelooo: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2017
Fikky2016:

Good morning, please the minimum amount part of the form, what can I filled? by default is 720 is this ok ?

Hey. Leave it at 720, it's okay
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by arieshybrid: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
go to play store, and download this app: Duolingo

Its very useful.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jboyjoel: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jboyjoel:
Good day guru in the house! I want to acknowledge the valuable inputs on the thread towards providing information on what needs to be done and avoided with respect to study. Am new on the thread and request for your input on how to secure admission in one the German school based on budget.

Profile break down
UG course .... B.sc Economics ..cgpa 3.42
Diploma in Biz Admin... cgpa 3.20
Waec Cert
Working Experience .... 8yrs ( Banking)
Professional certificate

Pls guru in the house, advice me on the step to kick start my application... All ready have my transcript hand I and notarised. Already.

Awaits your response..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
pitapromiz:
no offense bro... But i'll tell you that goethe is the best as far as naija is concern. Is it in Sprechen lesen hören oder schreiben. Its the best. Am an alumnus. Even thou you are trying to do business try to give credits. And lernen a language is not all about passing certificate exams which is the sole focus of private tutoring. Danke.
Still i mean no offense
bro forget that thing,private tutoring is the best goethe only have name,take it frm someone that attended a private school up till b2,i only went there to get the b2 certificate,which i aced with ease and the so called people that attended goethe frm A1 classes to B2 many of them couldnt understand the german they were writing and reading.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fikky2016: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Stheelooo:

Hey. What @DInkman mean is that you just write in 'consulate' you don't need to specify either Lagos or Abuja.
Also, I believe visa interview are done in Lagos and only certification is allowed in Abuja.

Thanks really appreciate this

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fikky2016: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Stheelooo:

Hey. Leave it at 720, it's okay

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stheelooo: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fikky2016:

Thanks

You welcome. You applying for undergraduate or masters degree?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
jboyjoel:
Jboyjoel:
Good day guru in the house! I want to acknowledge the valuable inputs on the thread towards providing information on what needs to be done and avoided with respect to study. Am new on the thread and request for your input on how to secure admission in one the German school based on budget.

Profile break down
Waec Cert
Professional certificate

Pls guru in the house, advice me on the step to kick start my application... All ready have my transcript hand I and notarised. Already.

Awaits your response..
Google Daad international program, filter to your area of interest and take it from there
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DisturbingEU(m): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
After am done with the language school here in naija what's next... Cuz I want to join my suppose in Germany?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haywhy1987: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Just put it together with ur documents and send by post...not email.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haywhy1987: 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dont send through email.
Danbotol:
good morning guys,
is it compulsory i send my receipt of for my application fee payment by post to uni-assist or i can scan it to them ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rapahel1116: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Una dn de put pesn for tight corner.... Lolx...Goethe or private which one us better?
vampire2020:
bro forget that thing,private tutoring is the best goethe only have name,take it frm someone that attended a private school up till b2,i only went there to get the b2 certificate,which i aced with ease and the so called people that attended goethe frm A1 classes to B2 many of them couldnt understand the german they were writing and reading.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rapahel1116: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Yea life camp....efab estate....... How much for the private tutoring?
dprinz99:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gbeduman: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
dprinz99:
Warum? Why will you say Goethe Lagos is not good, if you want to advertise your private language class you do it without criticising Goethe, and how sure are you that you can teach to a successful B2 level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gbeduman: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Una dn de put pesn for tight corner.... Lolx...Goethe or private which one us better?
Who told you that? Where did the private teacher learnt from? I did A1 and A2 in Goethe 2014, they are good, my A1 and A2 teacher did German in OAU and Masters in Germany.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ninered: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
jboyjoel:
Jboyjoel:

Profile break down
Waec Cert
Professional certificate

Awaits your response..

Good profile... Lets assume you're going for Msc
so your question is; How to secure admission into a University in Germany?
1. For a start use google, DAAD or study-in de sites to find a program.
2. Make your choice(s)
3. Visit the University website and inform yourself about requirements, deadlines etc
4. Make sure you meet requirements and have the relevant documents
5. Apply to the school through the instruction given.
NB: application could be online or by posting certified documents to the school address or following the uni-assist procedure...depending on each school
4. Wait for admission letter....Time duration? I don't know

That is basically how to secure a University admission in Germany.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ninered: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rapahel1116:

Interesting argument!!
Goethe Vs Private teacher
I have tested both waters and I must say both are good.
The aim of Goethe is to teach the german language while the aim of a private teacher is to make sure you pass the exam.
For goethe passing exam is based on your personal effort and to a private teacher knowing the language is your concern.

Why do you think after learning English from JSS1 to SSS3 in a classroom people still go and get a private english language teacher to help pass English in WAEC, IELTS or TOEFL?...THINK!!!. You may know a language but fail exams or you can know how to score As but not know how to express yourself properly.

Know what you want and decide.
If your aim is to really learn the language you know where to go
If the aim is only to bag certificates your choice.
If your aim is both then go to Goethe and also get a private tutor, Nah your money kill am.

Please oooo. I never said if you go to Goethe you will fail your exam neither did I say if you take private teacher you won't understand German. Its all about personal effort.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.