Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908680 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dalin01(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2017
For our seniors and anybody with good knowledge in the subject matter, please I will really appreciate if you can rank theses cities for me in order of preference.

Dortmund, Stuttgart, Bonn, and Bochum.

By preference, I mean life outside the University and the ease of getting a job.

Thanks!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2017
MabraO:
See what I got after tracking my doc I sent since last Tuesday to uni-assist. What is wrong with ems? Re they usually like this?

I gues when it's still in Nigeria, u can't track it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2017
michV:
I can see NIPOST and their so called EMS is bleeped too. mine was sent via UPS on 18/05, got to Germany this morning.

How much did did ups collect?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2017
MrMay8:

Actually am getting a sponsorship letter from in law of mine...my basic problem is if 500k will settle my flight and accommodation there.. or can't I use a sponsor letter ?

U may have to pay semester fees of about 100 euro, guess dat would serve ur bus ticket around d school.

Plus, 500 could do d magic and wen u get Dia he might still assist u
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ropodinho3633(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2017
Pls house I need info about how to write ....
Introduction letter to the embassy, I'm a student in China thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:55am On May 23, 2017
uchevolata:
Hello House,

To open the Blocked Account at the german embassy in Lagos...Please can anyone let me know how to get the prepaid courier envelop and how much is it?
Fedex said they are in the embassy at the gate counter?
Advise. Thanks

Ve u booked?

I booked since Friday, and I just got an auto reply.

Ve u gotten a date? How long did it take till reply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2017
Pvibe007:

There's a FedEx Office before you get to the embassy. It's around 17k. Please go early on the day of your appointment.

Pls how much in niara is opening fee?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:58am On May 23, 2017
Pvibe007:

There's a FedEx Office before you get to the embassy. It's around 17k. Please go early on the day of your appointment.

Pls how much in niara is opening fee?

And I heard dat one can go to d embassy to transfer money at an official rate. How true is dis?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2017
Haywhy1987:
Has anyone used Finitiba for blocked account opening?
I observed no 1 is talking about finitiba...instead people still goes to the embassy for that.
Is it that Finitiba isn't a good option?

If u dnt go through d embassy, dey may delay ur visa cos dey may suspect u.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2017
dalin01:

I av done that, not every single page though. But it wouldn't be bad if you had answered me before requesting that I go back and read. Thanks all the same.

I am really sorry if the question sounds offensive, but the truth is that, not every body can go through every single page on this thread for some obvious reasons. I have been following up with this thread for sometime now even before I took my IELTS, and it's been helpful I must say. However, I have not been able to read every single page. I know the Visa takes between 6-8 weeks, but on this same thread I read that somebody got a reply from the embassy in 5 days (don't know how true), and that's my confusion (if it's possible). And eh, about the birth cert, I am sorry, but I didn't see anything pertaining to that in any of the pages I read.

U either swear an affidavit of its not dat necessary
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 11:05am On May 23, 2017
@ Mrbigman1, yes I have booked and gotten a date.
It took about 5 minutes to get a reply.
I think you should read the auto reply you got, you may have been booked for an appointment.... As the reply comes in your mail as noreply@diplo.de
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Mrbigman1:

Ve u booked?

I booked since Friday, and I just got an auto reply.

Ve u gotten a date? How long did it take till reply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 11:15am On May 23, 2017
dalin01:
For our seniors and anybody with good knowledge in the subject matter, please I will really appreciate if you can rank theses cities for me in order of preference.

Dortmund, Stuttgart, Bonn, and Bochum.

By preference, I mean life outside the University and the ease of getting a job.

Thanks!

Jobwise...Stuttgart.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2017
Good day all,
Please my ogas in the house and the gurus in Germany, I need ur response to this; My cousin sister wants to do nursing or any medicine in Germany and I introduced her to Daad website and we have checked today but we could not see any course that is related to it,, how do we search for it ? Both Bsc and master ...

Thank you and I anticipate your replies
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lono22: 1:56pm On May 23, 2017
@haywhy1987 i used fintinba and am in germany now...thus is my third month of unblocking....it really will save u a lot...within 24 hrs d acct is opened n u dont need any money for courier..i recomend it...danke!

8 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 2:17pm On May 23, 2017
For finitiba? What were the required documents to open an account with them.
You are correct also about DB courier services and it's quite high. I still do not know why it is so...
lono22:
@haywhy1987 i used fintinba and am in germany now...thus is my third month of unblocking....it really will save u a lot...within 24 hrs d acct is opened n u dont need any money for courier..i recomend it...danke!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 23, 2017
Negro1986:
Good day all,
Please my ogas in the house and the gurus in Germany, I need ur response to this; My cousin sister wants to do nursing or any medicine in Germany and I introduced her to Daad website and we have checked today but we could not see any course that is related to it,, how do we search for it ? Both Bsc and master ...

In English or German?

She could apply to do Ausbildung als Krankenpfleger from Nigeria but she has to learn German very well. Worked for two of my friends smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2017
uchevolata:
@ Mrbigman1, yes I have booked and gotten a date.
It took about 5 minutes to get a reply.
I think you should read the auto reply you got, you may have been booked for an appointment.... As the reply comes in your mail as noreply@diplo.de
Let me know if you have any other questions.

I dnt see a date Dia.

How do I get it?

This d rely I got.

No date in it and I booked on Friday 19th hope it's not late

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 3:10pm On May 23, 2017
Jigba:

In English or German?

She could apply to do Ausbildung als Krankenpfleger from Nigeria but she has to learn German very well. Worked for two of my friends smiley

In either English or German ??

Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 23, 2017
Negro1986:

In either English or German ??

Thank you

I think it's only possible in German. I'm NOT SURE though
They learned up to b1 in Nigeria before applying for visa
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2017
Negro1986:
Good day all,

Google could still help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lono22: 3:29pm On May 23, 2017
@uchevolata just ur admissiin letter and biodata page thats all....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 3:30pm On May 23, 2017
Hello, please see the below to book your appointments
in Lagos

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en

Read the instructions carefully and you are good to go!

Thank you

Mrbigman1:

I dnt see a date Dia.

How do I get it?

This d rely I got.

No date in it and I booked on Friday 19th hope it's not late
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 3:31pm On May 23, 2017
Thank you very much.
lono22:
@uchevolata just ur admissiin letter and biodata page thats all....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 3:55pm On May 23, 2017
uchevolata:
Hello, please see the below to book your appointments
in Lagos

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en

Read the instructions carefully and you are good to go!

Thank you

What heading did u use?

Consular services or opening of student blocked account?

I did same thing, filled the column well.

Guess my heading was not appropriate or the body of the letter.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by strongtech2(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2017
Hello guys, is there any opportunity for a third class to do pgd in Germany. Also, is it possible to get a job before studying in Germany in other to save. And if you have other countries that can allow someone to work before schooling, I will greatly appreciate your contribution. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 4:18pm On May 23, 2017
You are not expected to write a letter. The booking is there... Click on continue on the bottom page to get certification or block account open... Click continue again then enter your email address....
Mrbigman1:

What heading did u use?

Consular services or opening of student blocked account?

I did same thing, filled the column well.

Guess my heading was not appropriate or the body of the letter.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by josafunmi: 4:21pm On May 23, 2017
Hello everyone, i have been offered admission to study Tropical forestry in TU Dresden.
i found out that the Department is isolated from the main university Campus and located in a small town called Tharandt.
i want to ask from the experienced people in the house if it is advisable to go for this particular course , cuz I'm scared i might not get job opportunities in this small town, please help!!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ogedozie: 4:27pm On May 23, 2017
Negro1986:
Good day all,

I'm also opting for bsc in nursing but there requirement is quite tasking, There are few schools I can give up to check up university of lubeck and university of applied sciences Fulda, uas Munster and many others but you have to undergo a training program in there affiliate hospital before you can be admitted.
you also need to learn the German language up to level B2 before you can be admitted.
I hope it's helpful any development keep me posted.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 5:54pm On May 23, 2017
Mrbigman1:

If u dnt go through d embassy, dey may delay ur visa cos dey may suspect u.

This is not true. Embassy recommends FINITIBA also.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 5:55pm On May 23, 2017
strongtech2:
Hello guys, is there any opportunity for a third class to do pgd in Germany. Also, is it possible to get a job before studying in Germany in other to save. And if you have other countries that can allow someone to work before schooling, I will greatly appreciate your contribution. Thanks

No PGD in Germany, it is either Bsc or Msc or apply to both and choose the best. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfOrlando: 6:40pm On May 23, 2017
hello I'm a fresh medical doctor and I'll like to do my masters in pathology in Germany. how much would it cost and what requirement will I need to get admitted?
thank you smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.