Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908930 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by beejaybrave(m): 11:39am On May 28, 2016
beejaybrave:

Unfortunately it is stated on the email address "no reply"
Guess messages will not be delivered to same mail.
Oh..my bad was checking something else. Thanks guys I see it now.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 12:31pm On May 28, 2016
BigDaddyKool:

I contacted a friend of mine in Abuja to help me with it. It took quite sometime tho (...about a month). I reside in Lagos state.
bigdaddykool, was ur letter stampd n seal by d ministry?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pakinsluv: 12:53pm On May 28, 2016
I didn't say you should reply tgem with the email they used in sending you the appointment details. Use the email address that you used in requesting for appointment booking.
beejaybrave:

Unfortunately it is stated on the email address "no reply"
Guess messages will not be delivered to same mail.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 12:54pm On May 28, 2016
IMPORTANT!!
Please note that from 1 June 2016, a pre-booked appointment will be required for
opening/closing of a blocked account and the certification of documents for university
applications in Germany!

Lol I said it...the era of change grin...Ehya. If God got us then we gon' be alright. The best to all still sending out apps n those yet to book appointments.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 1:29pm On May 28, 2016
What about 2.0 vpd mark tho?
biglord:
it's ur CGPA converted to the German scale. The highest grade on the German scale is 1 unlike ours that is 5. So that's a very good grade. Congrats
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liftedkris: 1:49pm On May 28, 2016
beejaybrave:

Anyone got an answer please?
just send them an email via that address u used to book it. State ur reasons
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pakinsluv: 1:50pm On May 28, 2016
Good day all.. Please who knows the best and faster bank to do form A with? I mean recently known.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liftedkris: 2:45pm On May 28, 2016
Pakinsluv:
Good day all.. Please who knows the best and faster bank to do form A with? I mean recently known.

Thanks
DIAMOND BANK may help

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 28, 2016
chinok97:
What about 2.0 vpd mark tho?
2,0 is good , the threshold when one shd be concerned is beyond the 2,5 mark
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 3:09pm On May 28, 2016
To easily convert your Nigerian gp scale to german standards and to know the remarks per points.. Try this link

http://onlinemacha.com/calculator-german-grade
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2016
napoleonsmart:
I applied for a study visa at German embassy and I was denied the first time. I applied the second time and my passport was seized and sent to the Nigeria immigration service and reason been that my passport has fake stamp for some countries on it. I transferred 8075 euros to Deutsche bank last year for my student blocked account and I want to process a refund but I cannot get the passport at the Nigeria Immigration services where the embassy claimed it was sent to and without my passport I cannot process a refund at the German embassy. Can anyone be of help or advise on what to do. Positive response only please. Thanks.

Why? Have you visited them?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 28, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 5:52pm On May 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 7:47pm On May 28, 2016
Painpill:

IMPORTANT!!
Please note that from 1 June 2016, a pre-booked appointment will be required for
opening/closing of a blocked account and the certification of documents for university
applications in Germany!

Lol I said it...the era of change grin...Ehya. If God got us then we gon' be alright. The best to all still sending out apps n those yet to book appointments.
That means submission of copy of blocked account confirmation is canceled then?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 9:40pm On May 28, 2016
chrisley024:
That means submission of copy of blocked account confirmation is canceled then?

Only means you can't just waltz into the embassy Montag bis Mittwog to certify oder sign blocked account form anymore. You have to book an appointment. I guess to reduce the human traffic cos boy's are certifying without joy these days.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2016
Painpill:

Only means you can't just waltz into the embassy Montag bis Mittwog to certify oder sign blocked account form anymore. You have to book an appointment. I guess to reduce the human traffic cos boy's are certifying without joy these days.
Pls, you know email to book an appointment for blocked account or is it same with one for student visa appointment
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 10:12pm On May 28, 2016
chrisley024:
Pls, you know email to book an appointment for blocked account or is it same with one for student visa appointment

Checkout the screenshot by @detutu1 four posts up.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2016
Painpill:

Checkout the screenshot by @detutu1 four posts up.
Thanks!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunny4lif(m): 4:49am On May 29, 2016
cool cool
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunny4lif(m): 5:25am On May 29, 2016
chinok97:
I strongly suggest TNT for reliability and cost effectiveness, dropped 4 packages on Tuesday at 2pm, enroute Germany.. It has all been delivered as at 10:46am today...very awesome
Pls do they have office in Akure ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 6:14am On May 29, 2016
September 4,1998 a very friendly search engine was launched, and its called 'Google', i belive its also your frnd, search for it.. I can't know that
seunny4lif:

Pls do they have office in Akure ?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunny4lif(m): 6:24am On May 29, 2016
grin
Bros
I don try grin and thanks grin grin grin
Oya answer me grin grin
chinok97:
September 4,1998 a very friendly search engine was launched, and its called 'Google', i belive its also your frnd, search for it.. I can't know that
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liftedkris: 8:00am On May 29, 2016
napoleonsmart:
I applied for a study visa at German embassy and I was denied the first time. I applied the second time and my passport was seized and sent to the Nigeria immigration service and reason been that my passport has fake stamp for some countries on it. I transferred 8075 euros to Deutsche bank last year for my student blocked account and I want to process a refund but I cannot get the passport at the Nigeria Immigration services where the embassy claimed it was sent to and without my passport I cannot process a refund at the German embassy. Can anyone be of help or advise on what to do. Positive response only please. Thanks.
this is very pathetic but before I comment on it I need to hear the truth from u. Are there really fake stamps on it?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liftedkris: 8:40am On May 29, 2016
chinok97:
To easily convert your Nigerian gp scale to german standards and to know the remarks per points.. Try this link

http://onlinemacha.com/calculator-german-grade
thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnrake69: 8:51am On May 29, 2016
justwise:
Here is the part 3 as requested, please continue posting your Q&As here, Part 2 is now 468 pages and too long to read through for many.

Part 2 is here for reference purposes: https://www.nairaland.com/2098236/general-german-visa-enquiries-part

I really have to thank those who stayed back to help even after getting their visas and despite their busy study and work programs in Germany.

I also have to thank those who shared their experiences right from visa journey to life in Germany as foreign students.

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/

Thank you.

Boss, thank you very much for the good work. Please i have tried to go through previous threads and it really looks cumbersome and i dont seem to get the basic info i needed. Please can you just do an outline of what i need to do to enable gain admission for masters in germany. I have a 4.22cgpa in accounting. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 9:30am On May 29, 2016
Painpill:

bro do you know weda dis will affect some1 goin to help you certify your documnt?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2016
ohakskid:
bro do you know weda dis will affect some1 goin to help you certify your documnt?
Was it even possible to certify by proxy before now? angry shocked
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 12:13pm On May 29, 2016
chrisley024:
Has the school notified you of the receipt? If no, I'll like to know whenever they do.
Hi, the schools have notified me of receipt!!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2016
hadassaheke:

Hi, the schools have notified of receipt!!!
Good to hear that. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pakinsluv: 1:15pm On May 29, 2016
Please has anyone gotten admission in RWTH Aachen University Germany for Msc Electrical Power Engineering?? Please if yes, indicate..

Also has anyone been admitted to RWTH Aachen University for Msc Physics?? Please add me with my pin 58D5E69D. #TeamMscPhysicsRWTH..

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 2:04pm On May 29, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
Bros
I don try grin and thanks grin grin grin
Oya answer me grin grin

Check no 34B, Oba-Adèsida road, opposite wema bank and close to SO. Don't know if they are still there but that is their last known address. They were at opppsite cathedral before. Are you from Akure ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.