Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,579 members, 7,801,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (907923 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 2:29pm On May 30, 2016
Abeg when you are chanced and free, all i need in interview questions and possible answers. Going for BSc. Thank you

hollaytan:
Time to give back to the forum that assisted me.....
...hollaytan from oldenburg am willing to render my service here
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignorantguru(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2016
helenmi:
How do I go about it, I have someone based and working in Germany now. How Can I apply for a tuition free masters, so the person can bill my accommodation and others

Go use daade.de get admitted and let the person know what your plans are, Germany is tuition free so it'll be easy to get the school but be sure to have them document requirements handy to proceed or make your inquiry and start getting ready for the next semester because right now many odds are against those still applying now considering the running time and delay in blockef account funding.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 2:43pm On May 30, 2016
marie96:
Hi everyone. I have got admission letters from Paderborn and Bamberg for the 2016 Winter Sermester. However, Bamberg stated on the admission letter that I need to submit my certificate before the Summer of next year or my enrollment will be null and void. I only have the Statement of Result and my school's college secretary said the school is not likely going to issue the certificate anytime soon. Which leaves Paderborn. The school has made no mention of the Statement of Result not being sufficient unlike Bamberg but I do not want any suprises later. Could someone please give me their opinions?

You might want to weigh your options...what are the courses offering? What advantage does one have over the other...if getting a document will be a problem for now, you can apply for admission at paderborn and change afterwards once you get the certificate . Again I think looking for a way to get the certificate before you travel is very important and safer. Just think about it. All the best
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignorantguru(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2016
Please i need someone to help me with application payment and i can make the payment to him/her however they want. Time isn't on our side please anyone.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 2:46pm On May 30, 2016
Armaniii:
Abeg when you are chanced and free, all i need in interview questions and possible answers. Going for BSc. Thank you

which school and course
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by marie96: 2:50pm On May 30, 2016
ohakskid:

Bro pls wat is minimum ielts score for both skuls?
It's 7.0 at Paderborn. I'm not sure about Bamberg's. I used TOEFL, though. Ibt. Minimum for that is 100...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by marie96: 2:54pm On May 30, 2016
willy2000:

If i may ask, which course were you offered in Bamberg? Because i also applied with a statement of result but had no clause attached to my admission letter.
European Joint Master's Degree in English and American Studies. What were you offered?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 2:58pm On May 30, 2016
vampire2020:
which school and course
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2016
marie96:

European Joint Master's Degree in English and American Studies. What were you offered?
Okay, from what I've heard ,the course is a very competitive one.
There are some pecks attached to it also

I'm studying software system science.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 3:00pm On May 30, 2016
biglord:
just go to Konstanz site, download the form for validation of documents, fill iit n take it to embassy for certifications, same with the application for Ulm that u fill online. Send everything wt ur SOP n CV to Ulm. Send an email to Ulm. They ll tell u what to do. I attached the Konstanz form
big lord thanx 4 u invaluable help,i realy appreciate it,i just downloaded the validation form frm konstaz site now am bout to fill it now,now my problem is on ulm site i cant find the application portal for online admission to fill or even download the form.can u put me tru boss on how i get fill the online portal form cauze it nt showing any where on the site
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by marie96: 3:00pm On May 30, 2016
detutu1:

You might want to weigh your options...what are the courses offering? What advantage does one have over the other...if getting a document will be a problem for now, you can apply for admission at paderborn and change afterwards once you get the certificate . Again I think looking for a way to get the certificate before you travel is very important and safer. Just think about it. All the best
Thank you. I have applied to and got the admission letters from both schools. They both offer basically the same package. The cost of living in Bamberg is just a tad cheaper. But then again, the town is smaller. Sent an e-mail to the school registrar too, waiting for his reply. Would be nice if anyone had some information about the standards of living of both towns, though...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by marie96: 3:06pm On May 30, 2016
willy2000:

Okay, from what I've heard ,the course is a very competitive one.
There are some pecks attached to it also
I'm studying software system science.

That's really nice. I've got no brain for the sciences. I think you guys are demi gods. Lol. It is a really nice course, the European Joint Masters. I checked. If only I knew my certificate would be ready by April. But with Nigeria and the State University system, who knows? It's not like you can schedule your life around them. What do you know about the school, and the town?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignorantguru(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2016
Any assistance for applications payment.
Please time
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 3:26pm On May 30, 2016
marie96:

Thank you. I have applied to and got the admission letters from both schools. They both offer basically the same package. The cost of living in Bamberg is just a tad cheaper. But then again, the town is smaller. Sent an e-mail to the school registrar too, waiting for his reply. Would be nice if anyone had some information about the standards of living of both towns, though...

Now I get where you are coming from. Cheaper is relative based on how you live. Wait for a response from the schools bearing in mind that time is going and the "rush" is here...so I 'll advise being realistic in your decision. Paderborn isn't as expensive as some towns...you do know we can't decide for you. This is something you have to do on your own... smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by marie96: 3:40pm On May 30, 2016
detutu1:

Now I get where you are coming from. Cheaper is relative based on how you live. Wait for a response from the schools bearing in mind that time is going and the "rush" is here...so I 'll advise being realistic in your decision. Paderborn isn't as expensive as some towns...you do know we can't decide for you. This is something you have to do on your own... smiley
Lol. It's really not about the cost of living. The course at Bamberg is a limited edition thing. More prestigious, you can say. But I guess I do have to decide for myself. Thank you, though.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 4:21pm On May 30, 2016
willy2000:

dude is your use of English that bad? If you passed English in Waec, you should be able to score at least 7.0 without breaking a sweat.
Study IELTS materials and get used to the exam format. All you need is 2weeks.

Most schools require a 6.5.
dis dude won't kill me kai! cheesy Jst askn d guy, nt scared of d test bro, tins ain't rily Kul atm evry penny nw counts, anyway u won't undastnd. Thanks for your kind advice. Cheers mehn.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ogagaejay: 4:39pm On May 30, 2016
Pakinsluv:
Please has anyone gotten admission in RWTH Aachen University Germany for Msc Electrical Power Engineering?? Please if yes, indicate..

Also has anyone been admitted to RWTH Aachen University for Msc Physics?? Please add me with my pin 58D5E69D. #TeamMscPhysicsRWTH..

Thanks

A friend of mine is there, but I don't think he has much time, you can ask your questions here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by marie96: 4:46pm On May 30, 2016
ohakskid:
dis dude won't kill me kai! Jst askn d guy, nt scared of d test bro, tins ain't rily Kul atm evry penny nw counts, anyway u won't undastnd. Thanks for your kind advice. Cheers mehn.
The guy's a girl smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2016
marie96:

That's really nice. I've got no brain for the sciences. I think you guys are demi gods. Lol. It is a really nice course, the European Joint Masters. I checked. If only I knew my certificate would be ready by April. But with Nigeria and the State University system, who knows? It's not like you can schedule your life around them. What do you know about the school, and the town?

I only know about my faculty which happen to be nice in regards to prof student ratio. You are able to schedule personal coaching time with your Prof. if you have problems with his/her modules. This privilege you won't find in bigger schools.

As for the town, you can google it up, I like it here, it's not so big and not so small, just perfect. I know your next question...... there are student jobs available if you have the energy to work.....Lmao, but try and learn the Language sha......my two cents.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 5:37pm On May 30, 2016
vampire2020:
big lord thanx 4 u invaluable help,i realy appreciate it,i just downloaded the validation form frm konstaz site now am bout to fill it now,now my problem is on ulm site i cant find the application portal for online admission to fill or even download the form.can u put me tru boss on how i get fill the online portal form cauze it nt showing any where on the site

I think this is what you need.

Dear Mr.

please fill out the online application by following this link

https://www.verwaltung.hs-ulm.de/bewerben/rds?state=wimma&stg=n&imma=einl

At the bottom of each page you will find a link “English translation of this page” where each page of the online application portal is translated.

With this help it should be possible to fill out the original German forms. Unfortunately, we can’t offer them in English at the moment.

Please send all additional documents like your attested copies of your certificates to the following address:

Hochschule Ulm

Studierenden-Service-Center
Prittwitzstrasse 10
89075 Ulm
Tel.: +49 (0)731 50-28025
ssc@hs-ulm.de

Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by marie96: 5:38pm On May 30, 2016
willy2000:

I only know about my faculty which happen to be nice in regards to prof student ratio. You are able to schedule personal coaching time with your Prof. if you have problems with his/her modules. This privilege you won't find in bigger schools.

As for the town, you can google it up, I like it here, it's not so big and not so small, just perfect. I know your next question...... there are student jobs available if you have the energy to work.....Lmao, but try and learn the Language sha......my two cents.

Now I'm laughing. Are we really that predictable? Wasn't even going to ask that. The course modules are hectic. There's a semester abroad and an internship to be done. Don't know if I would even have that much time.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeghost: 6:10pm On May 30, 2016
Hello everyone, I sent my documents to Uni-assist some weeks back and I've not received any acknowledgement from them and I don't want to make payment of the application fee before my document gets there ,I heard d deadline is 31st of May,, so am just confused because I don't knw if I can stil make the payment even if uni-assist receives my documents after 31st of May...pls someone should explain....thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by napoleonsmart: 6:38pm On May 30, 2016
dolpaz:

Your case is a serious diplomatic one and most people failed to tell you that you've probably been banned or blacklisted by the german embassy. And this spreads across major European countries cos they operated the same database.

The guy who had that issue last year was Esdajo or so. He had a fake south African visa, his passport was confiscated and sent to the NIS. Luckily for him, he knew someone in Ikoyi who helped him with another one. Twas still a lengthy process, but he got it.

Now to your case. Do you have what it takes to convince the embassy stating why you had a fake stamp on your travel documents. If you have excellent writeups with probable proof, you could be pardoned. Truth of the matter is that the deutsche Botschaft would have placed a ban on you for best reason known to them. And this will also affect your journey to any other European country as stated earlier on.

Quote your visa application number then start with the appeal/whitelisting process.

For a foreign consulate to send your passport to NIS, means they (NIS) would probably blacklist you too. Since your passport number is unique to you alone. You'll definately need an insider to help you with retrieval. If you feign lies of stolen or lost, my brother OYO is your case. Just be open and see things work out.

I wish you all the very best !

The problem I have now is that I do not know anybody personally or have an insider in the NIS( Nigeria Immigration Service). I tried contacting NIS and the person I dealt with there told me the passport is not with them, he mentioned that I should check with Ministry of Internal affairs which I do not know before now. Sincerely I need help about retrieving the passport
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by krone101: 6:39pm On May 30, 2016
Hello friends, I will be coming to Berlin for an appointment tomorrow and I need someone who lives there cos its likely I might pass a night there.....kindly let me know if u live in Berlin....please help a broda #Biko
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cent24(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2016
Just want to say thanks nairalanders

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 7:19pm On May 30, 2016
marie96:

The guy's a girl smiley
Tnx Marie 4 ur reply

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by annie17: 7:30pm On May 30, 2016
God knows that I have toured daad.com,sotey I can tell u d content of the site,
My problem now is according to my findings there are only about 5 schools that offers bsc computer science in english or it relative,
1 Communication and information engineering,bsc rhine-waal university of aplied science
2 information engineering bsc-hamburg university of applied science
3 bsc computer science-st jacob university bremem(NOT TUITION FREE)
4computer science cts university of applied science ulm

But the problem is that I want applied for bsc computer science english and only ulm offers computer science in english,please guyz I have gone through the whole of daad and even filtered my search but only this schools came out that offer computer science or it relative,can any body assist me to list schools that can offer cs ,please guyz,this is not spoon feeding I don check daad tire
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeghost: 7:39pm On May 30, 2016
teeghost:
Hello everyone, I sent my documents to Uni-assist some weeks back and I've not received any acknowledgement from them and I don't want to make payment of the application fee before my document gets there ,I heard d deadline is 31st of May,, so am just confused because I don't knw if I can stil make the payment even if uni-assist receives my documents after 31st of May...pls someone should explain....thanks

Pls, I need Clarification
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 7:43pm On May 30, 2016
Search no further. Those are the only schools and if u r looking for tuition free institutions, the Rhine waal is your best bet.. Reason is because tomorrow is the submission deadline for HAW Hamburg. If you check the school modules, its same as what you would see for computer engineering courses. If you must act, then act now as time isn't on your side any more. create an online application on uni assist's website. Luckily for you, you don't have to send them by courier to them as they only need to see the scanned copies. All the best sir.

annie17:
God knows that I have toured daad.com,sotey I can tell u d content of the site,
My problem now is according to my findings there are only about 5 schools that offers bsc computer science in english or it relative,
1 Communication and information engineering,bsc rhine-waal university of aplied science
2 information engineering bsc-hamburg university of applied science
3 bsc computer science-st jacob university bremem(NOT TUITION FREE)
4computer science cts university of applied science ulm

But the problem is that I want applied for bsc computer science english and only ulm offers computer science in english,please guyz I have gone through the whole of daad and even filtered my search but only this schools came out that offer computer science or it relative,can any body assist me to list schools that can offer cs ,please guyz,this is not spoon feeding I don check daad tire
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by barleeh: 7:51pm On May 30, 2016
napoleonsmart:

The problem I have now is that I do not know anybody personally or have an insider in the NIS( Nigeria Immigration Service). I tried contacting NIS and the person I dealt with there told me the passport is not with them, he mentioned that I should check with Ministry of Internal affairs which I do not know before now. Sincerely I need help about retrieving the passport
Bro, I think they would keep on playing you, if the Germany embassy told you they sent you passport to NIS, then it's definately with them.. it's normal for them to say it's not with them so that u can stop disturbing them, almost all nija institutes does dat to cover dia ass in extreme cases, truth be told, it would be very difficult for u to get ur passport back if u don't get some1 highly respected in NIS to help out.
In nija almost everything is possible with the right connect.
But I can't imagine u thinking u can pull that kinda stunt with German or anyoda embassy.. why on earth would u get a fake stamp on ur passport, u should know it would always back fire, it would be very easy for them to detect. Keep a lot of money for sorting

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.