Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

US Academic Report Reveals Igbo People Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / US Academic Report Reveals Igbo People Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race (1337 Views)

States Leading In Law Admissions - JAMB Report Reveals / (USA Academic Report) Most Brilliant Black African Race.. And It's In Nigeria / Igbos Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race-us Report-new Telegraph. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Academic Report Reveals Igbo People Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
A United States Academic report for the year 2015 has suggested that the Igbo people of South Eastern Nigeria are the most Brilliant black African Race. This doesn’t come as much of a shocker taking into account the Two Igbo students who broke records by gaining admissions into 8 Ivy League Schools. The students, Harold Ekeh scored 2270 out of 2400 on his SATs while Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna scored a 101.6 GPA.

17-year-old Harold Ekeh is a senior student at the Elmont Memorial High School in Long Island while Augusta Uwamanzu- Nna is a high-school student from Long Island, New York.

The 8 schools offering the admissions include: Brown University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Harvard University, Princeton University, the University of Pennsylvania and Yale University. The report reads: “A search through the promotional materials of school for a black student – all schools and colleges would always show some black faces in their promotional materials if they have any – reveals that they have had at least one black student, and it was, unsurprisingly, a Nigerian Igbo.” According to two online news portal, NBC News and MSN, the two teenagers are faced with “a big decision to make soon.” as Harold Ekeh has 13 admission offer from universities, 8 of which are Ivy League schools which according to NBC makes the choice-making decision harder than usual.

Ekeh while Speaking with NBC News said: “It’s very, like, stunning. It’s like getting hit with a brick, honestly. When you see congratulations, you’re like, wow your hard work has paid off, definitely.”

Nairalanders...don't hate, appreciate

Source: http://spicyblitz.com/us-academic-report-reveals-igbo-people-are-the-most-brilliant-black-african-race/:

Cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: US Academic Report Reveals Igbo People Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
ko si jare, who e epp?

1 Like

Re: US Academic Report Reveals Igbo People Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Suigeneris93:
ko si jare, who e epp?

Re: US Academic Report Reveals Igbo People Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=joeblaze post=44754337][/quote]

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Academic Report Reveals Igbo People Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race by amtaken(f): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
We have the Hebrew brain. Igbos, smart nation, progressive people. God bless us and bless you too.

4 Likes

Re: US Academic Report Reveals Igbo People Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
amtaken:
We have the Hebrew brain. Igbos, smart nation, progressive people. God bless us and bless you too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Academic Report Reveals Igbo People Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race by jnrbayano(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Every tribe is blessed and has a lot to offer.

I am so proud of mine.

Igbo my heritage.
Re: US Academic Report Reveals Igbo People Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
amtaken and jnrbayano....yes o! cheesy
No one can deny the obvious

2 Likes

Re: US Academic Report Reveals Igbo People Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 17, 2016
jnrbayano:
I am so proud of mine.
Igbo my heritage.
amtaken:
vivaciousvivi:
amtaken:
Re: US Academic Report Reveals Igbo People Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 17, 2016
jnrbayano:
I am so proud of mine.
Igbo my heritage.
amtaken:
vivaciousvivi:
amtaken:
another fable to credit the igbos. Silly bloggers with their rumours

1 Like

Re: US Academic Report Reveals Igbo People Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race by amtaken(f): 4:36am On Apr 17, 2016
Will your anger/jealousy for Igbos make you better?

SaintHephzibah:
Re: US Academic Report Reveals Igbo People Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race by jnrbayano(m): 6:25am On Apr 17, 2016
SaintHephzibah:

All will be fine if we have less of you in this country. I mean it.

I just can't understand why you are pained.
Re: US Academic Report Reveals Igbo People Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race by lilmax(m): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2016
So how much dey your account?
Re: US Academic Report Reveals Igbo People Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
jnrbayano:

All will be fine if we have less of you in this country. I mean it.
I just can't understand why you are pained.
ode.

2 Likes

Re: US Academic Report Reveals Igbo People Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race by ugonna1054(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Igbo kwenu........igbos are everywhere, num 1 also in business...no matter the economic situation in the country, the average igbo man ll survive

Igbos, i hail thee
Re: US Academic Report Reveals Igbo People Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
Bad belle! tongue

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Rights Nigeria App That Simplifies Rights In English & Pidgin Unveils / Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? / Best Opputunity To Study In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.