Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

They Don't Want You To Know About This!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / They Don't Want You To Know About This!! (499 Views)

Top 5 Job Secrets Hrs Don't Want You To Know / WHY WE WANT YOU TO BE EMPLOYABLE / Four Things Succesful People Dont Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Don't Want You To Know About This!! by tobikudayisi: 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
I have a question for you.. a serious question.

Do you know you can actually build wealth with just N500? No B.S! This business has been paying members since 2011 and I strongly encourage you to take that leap of faith and turn your financial situation around today for just N500 startup capital!

HOW TO JOIN
Registration is very quick and easy. Simple visit the N500 Earners Club website through Google. Once you land on the site, click the Register button at the top of the home page. This will take you to the registration page.

When you get to the registration page, fill in your required details. For Sponsor/Referral Username, fill in tkudayisi

This tells the system that I referred you. Then to activate your account you are required to pay a one-time N500 fee. The lowest startup capital EVER.

I know this 500 naira sounds too good to be true, or you may think it's a scam or something close, and to be honest I had the same thoughts too.

So I did my research( as a sharp Lagos boy). The site has a Facebook page with over 8000 likes, and 95% of the comments and reviews in the page are positive comments from happy Nigerians. That was all the social proof I needed.

Seize this opportunity NOW and see yourself smiling to the bank smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Youngest Rapper In Nigeria (my Turn) / Plzzz Come Into Assistance / Just Before You Accuse That Doctor Of Being Insensitive...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.