Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Transport & Haulage Services By Viczona Ventures - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transport & Haulage Services By Viczona Ventures (849 Views)

Haulage Services Needed Urgently / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS / 6 Tyre Truck Available For Haulage Services. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transport & Haulage Services By Viczona Ventures by Arizona1: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
@Viczona Ventures, one of our services includes providing transport and Haulage services to companies, individuals, manufacturing and distribution firms who need to haul or transport their products within and to different parts of Nigeria.
We provide sound and durable trucks and busses for our clients for easy and fast movement of goods to the desired location.
As our client, you only pay for the cost of transporting your goods and services to their destination. Maintenance and other expenses emanating from the use of the vehicles are taken care of by the owner except on special cases.

Contacts Us on;
Info@viczonav.com
Re: Transport & Haulage Services By Viczona Ventures by kreal: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
I av been calling Ur number u didn't pick. I av business for u.
Re: Transport & Haulage Services By Viczona Ventures by Mboi2: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Transport & Haulage Services By Viczona Ventures by Arizona1: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
kreal:
I av been calling Ur number u didn't pick. I av business for u.
Ok Sir, sorry sir. I was in traffic when you called, you know Lagos traffic and the stress. We will talk tomorrow after church Sir.
Thanks.
Re: Transport & Haulage Services By Viczona Ventures by amywonda: 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
20 feet container, from tin can to ogba
, uow much?
Re: Transport & Haulage Services By Viczona Ventures by Arizona1: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
amywonda:
20 feet container, from tin can to ogba
, uow much?
It's cheap, send me SMS or post your contact let's talk
Re: Transport & Haulage Services By Viczona Ventures by millhouse: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2016
Arizona1:
@Viczona Ventures, one of our services includes providing transport and Haulage services to companies, individuals, manufacturing and distribution firms who need to haul or transport their products within and to different parts of Nigeria.
We provide sound and durable trucks and busses for our clients for easy and fast movement of goods to the desired location.
As our client, you only pay for the cost of transporting your goods and services to their destination. Maintenance and other expenses emanating from the use of the vehicles are taken care of by the owner except on special cases.

Contacts Us on;
Info@viczonav.com
not explicit. Are you looking for trucks to add to your fleet or u are looking for clients to haulage for?
Re: Transport & Haulage Services By Viczona Ventures by Arizona1: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2016
millhouse:
not explicit. Are you looking for trucks to add to your fleet or u are looking for clients to haulage for?
Yea, we are looking for clients to haul their goods from Lagos to Lagos or to any other part of the country.
What we do is if you have a consignment to carry and you need truck or trucks to carry them, you just contact us, we provide the trucks for you. The nature or type, size and destination of the consignment determines what you'll be charged but we always charge lower.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Start Your Company, You Need To Know How To Do This / g / Dollar Hits 400 Naira..wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.