Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! (31063 Views)

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Parcks(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happi bday sir

2 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lovely. Happy birthday to you,
I wish you many more happy returns

2 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Rakishtony: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy Birthday sir, many have said wonderful things about u, I want to add that you continue in your good works. Jah bless you plenty and ur family.

2 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by TOPAI7(m): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by olucomf: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday Sir.. I wish you best in life..

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Razmuhy: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday Oga Sienna....

Your indept analysis of automobiles inspires me to develop interest in cars....

3 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by bennaz(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
what a cute dad! Happy birthday sir. #GreatFamz yu got

3 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by banmee(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Siena:
So I'm a year older today, the 16th April.

My wife wished me well, and made a big fuss. My kids wished Daddy a Happy Birthday, and made an even bigger fuss! And my 5-year-old daughter made Daddy a card, and signed it for herself and her brother and sister.

Happy Birthday, Siena!

I fit swear your kids are not raised in Nigeria. I lie?

2 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by rchilee: 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday to you.

The first time I saw a profile on instagram I knew the person was your wife. God Will continue to strengthen your family, you've got beautiful kids nd lovely wife

2 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by benefitzte: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
On behalf of "car talkers" home and abroad I want to use this opportunity to wish you Siena a happy celebration.
So na so we take sabi your face today my oga? Make everyday deh b ur birthday abeg so that we go deh see your face for car talk.. ..lol

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by knightsTempler: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday Oga Siena.
My birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always.

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by shellyboi: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy bornday sir, LLNP & more grease to ur elblow. # GODblessUand Ur family.

2 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by XerXesNG(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy Birthday man!
Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by email1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy Birthday boss. The man that made me love the 4rings!

2 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by chiefolododo(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday son

2 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by KBEST3(m): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY COUNTRY MAN AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OUTCOME IN NEAR FUTURE LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY

2 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy Birthday, Siena. You're daughter's adorable. What a sweet card! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Odunharry(m): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy Birthday Siena..

2 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by pendusky(m): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Siena:
Thank you all, my Nairaland family.

And the toddler in my arms is my son, lol. I think he's being mistaken for a girl! grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Mehn SHe resemble a girl... cheesy cheesy cheesy

How is biz Sir?

More grace and more money... wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
pendusky:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Mehn SHe resemble a girl... cheesy cheesy cheesy

How is biz Sir?

More grace and more money... wink cheesy

Business is good bro, still expanding. It is well. wink

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by emerged01(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday sir! You are one of the few I respect on nairaland. Wish you long healthy life.

3 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Lovelynature(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy Birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by mmrius(m): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
The LORD has opened His good treasure the heavens unto you and caused the rain from heaven to fall upon your land in its season and blessed all the work of your hands.

Happy birthday mate.

You are one of the few old timers who have remained consistent with your nairaland ID, while some of us have had to change ours.

3 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by bedspread: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday brother! Am sure u must have loosened your little boy's hair!

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Ninilowo(m): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday to "Obaluaye" of auto section

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by ireneony(f): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Siena:
So I'm a year older today, the 16th April.

My wife wished me well, and made a big fuss. My kids wished Daddy a Happy Birthday, and made an even bigger fuss! And my 5-year-old daughter made Daddy a card, and signed it for herself and her brother and sister.

Happy Birthday, Siena!

congrats sir...
May God continue to bless you and your family. ..
Happy birthday!

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by refiner(f): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
mmrius:
The LORD has opened His good treasure the heavens unto you and caused the rain from heaven to fall upon your land in its season and blessed all the work of your hands.

Happy birthday mate.

You are one of the few old timers who have remained consistent with your nairaland ID, while some of us have had to change ours.

...happy birthday Mr sienna!...u look very much like my dad!smiley....longlife,peace and prosperity!...amen!

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by HCF(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy Birthday Brother. Here's wishing you many more beautiful years on earth!
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by bukatyne(f): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy Birthday!

Many more of God's blessings to you and your beautiful family!
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by evesdon4u: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday Siena...and thanks for sharing your world of experience on cars with us. Personally, you inspire me a lot...Happy birthday once more.
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by mentorandfriend(m): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
So so lovely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding. / Missing Person Alert / Amazing Benefits Of Using Shea Butter As Your Baby Or Family Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.