Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,096 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! (31053 Views)

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
DollyParton1:
Happy birthday Sir Siena.
May you always be blessed

Appreciated sis. smiley
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
olu4life:
Happy birthday Sir Siena of Auto Section. Much respect bruh, known u for over 5years on NL. A wonderful family u got smiley

Thank you, bro.

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
grimadult:
Happy Bday sir!!! Wishing you many more years of joy,grace and God's blessing towards you and your wonderful family. God bless you everyday!

Thank you, and Amen. God bless you and yours.
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by autofreak1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday to the only man that writes in "blue". Our auto mentor and teacher. God bless you. Aries rock. Mine was on the 11th and my son's 14th of April.
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Happy belated Siena! smiley
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by dasphinx1(m): 12:04am On Apr 17, 2016
Happy birthday Sir Siena!!!!!
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2016
pattybf:
happy birthday to u sir!

My licensing friend, thank you. smiley
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 17, 2016
justwise:
Happy birthday bro. Many more of this.

My brother from Travel...thank you.
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by DocAdray(f): 12:31am On Apr 17, 2016
Happy birthday to you Sir, long life and prosperity.
You have the same birth date with my elder brother...
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by pattybf(f): 1:36am On Apr 17, 2016
Siena:

My licensing friend, thank you. smiley
my pleasure sir!
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by cococandy(f): 1:42am On Apr 17, 2016
"I can not go the shop without you" grin

Happy birthday Mr. Siena
Long life and many blessings to you.
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by greatgod2012(f): 1:54am On Apr 17, 2016
Vecto:
You see the wife? wink

I don't blame you, new generations of Nairaland, he has posted the pictures of his wife and children here severally, that's why he's been referred to as the most decent Nairalanders. He doesn't hide his and his family's identity at all. So, om basing my comment on that.

Are you ok now

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by carluva(m): 1:59am On Apr 17, 2016
Happy Belated Birthday Sir, More of God's blessings upon your life and your family.
Age with Grace!
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 17, 2016
Siena:

I haven't got one yet bro. I'm not looking to buy brand new either. More like a 2010 model. Those cars are not cheap!

But hang on - Nigerian used?
Got you grin grin grin
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by sandiyke(f): 4:21am On Apr 17, 2016
Happy birthday Siena!

That card is sure filled with love.

May your days on earth be more prosperous!

Wish you more days at the mall! grin
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by treatise: 5:40am On Apr 17, 2016
O
Siena:
So I'm a year older today, the 16th April.

My wife wished me well, and made a big fuss. My kids wished Daddy a Happy Birthday, and made an even bigger fuss! And my 5-year-old daughter made Daddy a card, and signed it for herself and her brother and sister.

Happy Birthday, Siena!

Happy birthday Sienna, we wish you more blissful years in Jesus' name.
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by shaybebaby(f): 6:36am On Apr 17, 2016
A bit late but happy birthday. Judging from the pics, you felt the love. Hope you continue to do for many years to come.
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by blank(f): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2016
Awww. Happy birthday in arrears. Can't belive it's been 5 years and Sienna is all grown up. Didn't know you added one more.

Wish you the best now and in the future. Lovely family.
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by EfemenaXY: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2016
Oops! Only just seeing this. Happy Beleated Birthday, my kinsman! smiley
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by souljaboi51(m): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2016
Long life and prosperity
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2016
greatgod2012:
Happy birthday sir.

Lovely family!
Your kid's handwriting is lovely. Love the hand-made card.
Your kids are all cute!

Your wife is adorable!

Wishing you long life and more prosperity!

Send my e-cake o

Na wa o,All this nairalanders with spiritual eyes....how u take see him wife and all him kids
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2016
Thank you all. I feel the love from my NL family. smiley
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 17, 2016
blank:
Awww. Happy birthday in arrears. Can't belive it's been 5 years and Sienna is all grown up. Didn't know you added one more.

Wish you the best now and in the future. Lovely family.

Thanks sis!

There have been 2 more since Sienna though. wink
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by disloman(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2016
Happy birthday Boss.You impacted my life in many ways with the Automobile knowledge been shared.May your days be filled with all your heart desires.Enjoy
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Piyke: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2016
Guess you've inspired and increased a lot of us in cartalk. Would certainly have been lesser if not for you.
HBD! Cute kids
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2016
disloman:
Happy birthday Boss.You impacted my life in many ways with the Automobile knowledge been shared.May your days be filled with all your heart desires.Enjoy

Thank you bro, I'm touched. smiley

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2016
Piyke:

Guess you've inspired and increased a lot of us in cartalk. Would certainly have been lesser if not for you.
HBD! Cute kids

Thanks buddy! It's been my pleasure.
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Felitsa187(f): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2016
Siena:
So I'm a year older today, the 16th April.

My wife wished me well, and made a big fuss. My kids wished Daddy a Happy Birthday, and made an even bigger fuss! And my 5-year-old daughter made Daddy a card, and signed it for herself and her brother and sister.

Happy Birthday, Siena!

Awwww. Adorable. Happy birthday to u.
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Happy Birthday Siena
Wishing you many more years of favour, promotion and good health
Hope you got tickets to the london motor show as a birthday presssie grin
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by blank(f): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Siena:

Thanks sis!

There have been 2 more since Sienna though. wink

Nice. You don finish work been that.
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Funjosh(m): 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Happy Birthday to you oga Siena cool
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by biihem(f): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Its never too late to wish you more blessings as you add a year to your age. Happy Birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding. / How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? / Missing Person Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.