Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! (31054 Views)

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by damiso(f): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Happy belated birthday Siena

Gods blessings now and always..

And your kids are soooo cute kiss

Always getting kiddy fashion tips from them esp Lil miss Sienna and her poses cheesy
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by atilla(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Happy birthday man

Wishing you great health n happiness all your days.

Have a great one.

One engine oil beer one me today
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2016
Siena:

Thanks buddy! It's been my pleasure.
Good day bro.... left you a quote few days back on a pressing issue but I guess you didn't see it... pls I need urgent advice on getting an 2004 Audi A6 Quattro... I know little about the car from a few posts and the review but I also need to know the cons of the vehicle which was not really mentioned anywhere... my brother in-law residing in the States says its has got too much electrical issues as noticed from one his friend brought to Nigeria from Sweden... he said the car had frustrating electrical issues like Windows going down on their own or lights flashing or sometimes, the car starts honking or the wipers come on... he says all these led to the sale of the car in question.... Pls I need to find out from you if I should go for this car or not.... I'm really under pressure as all the cars I have in mind won't remain on sale forever as there are always prospective buyers calling in... BTW..... Happy birthday bruv..... God's blessings on blessings on you and your family.....
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Eketem: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2016
Siena:

Thanks brother. smiley

Sister
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hello uncle siena i sent you a pm, do well to kindly reply. Thank you
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:29am On Apr 30, 2018
Eeee yaaaaa! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:20am On May 01, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Eeee yaaaaa! embarassed

grave digger angry

2 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:02pm On May 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

grave digger angry

Turn by turn na. wink
You hear say I be Christian wey dey turn “the other cheek plus nyansh” for extra slap of free phock? undecided

You dig my grave, I will always hang around to dig yours and pour the last shovel of san-san ke!

Unless I nor dey online to see my frenemies take a TUMBLE in the NL RUMBLE because I dey too busy with over-h-enjoyment or making serious $$$$$$, I go dey here dey laugh una ONE BY ONE KE!

First to quench is the name of the game o.

I dey wait Seun ke! cheesy

Oluwaseun must turn ESUSEUN.

I say I dey wait ke!

Shior!

3 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by weyreypey: 4:18am On Jun 10, 2019
No wonder gazzuzz never opens threads about his family here....
Where's ladymercedes time to unleash her on gazzuzz
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by weyreypey: 4:20am On Jun 10, 2019
Eketem:

Sister
You arrived late.... Mrs gazzuzz had already been displaced.
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by weyreypey: 4:22am On Jun 10, 2019
Fear women....na dem go see their fellow women enjoying and will try all means to frustrate the jollyment ... Mr Siena might be innocent.... God save us from ladymercedes brands....

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Oyindidi(f): 5:33am On Jun 10, 2019
weyreypey:
Fear women....na dem go see their fellow women enjoying and will try all means to frustrate the jollyment ... Mr Siena might be innocent.... God save us from ladymercedes brands....
Watin happen?
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by weyreypey: 5:36am On Jun 10, 2019
Oyindidi:
Watin happen?
No be one ndi Nairalander go spoil the marriage of fellow Nairalanders with her inability to keep her legs closed.
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Oyindidi(f): 5:40am On Jun 10, 2019
weyreypey:

No be one ndi Nairalander go spoil the marriage of fellow Nairalanders with her inability to keep her legs closed.
Seriously, some people no get chill
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by weyreypey: 5:45am On Jun 10, 2019
Oyindidi:
Seriously, some people no get chill
Be careful... Don't invite female friends to your marital home.... To spend time with you....for what?
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Oyindidi(f): 5:48am On Jun 10, 2019
weyreypey:

Be careful... Don't invite female friends to your marital home.... To spend time with you....for what?
I don't have friends due to my upbringing. Though I wish to have friends sometimes but I don't know how to start it
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by weyreypey: 5:48am On Jun 10, 2019
Oyindidi:
I don't have friends due to my upbringing. Though I wish to have friends sometimes but I don't know how to start it
Dearie you're lucky
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Oyindidi(f): 5:52am On Jun 10, 2019
weyreypey:

Dearie you're lucky
I'm a friendly person but no friends. I want to have few friends
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by weyreypey: 5:53am On Jun 10, 2019
Oyindidi:
I'm a friendly person but no friends. I want to have few friends
Not worth it. Friendly persons are enough

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by iKoksi(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
who knows whats up with Siena?

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
cry cry cry cry
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by weyreypey: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
iKoksi:
who knows whats up with Siena?
Ask gazzuzz same WhatsApp group
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Eketem: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2019
Na wa oh hmmm
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Kingsdave(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
So I'm a year older today, the 16th April.

My wife wished me well, and made a big fuss. My kids wished Daddy a Happy Birthday, and made an even bigger fuss! And my 5-year-old daughter made Daddy a card, and signed it for herself and her brother and sister.

Happy Birthday, Siena!

Please send me your number... I need you to help me with some car parts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding. / Missing Person Alert / How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.