Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

2million Naira, But No Business Ideas - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas (21096 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. / 5.2million Naira Grant For You / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by sinorte: 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
I know this isn't funny but it's just a stark revelation of how foolishly many of us have been hiding behind that worn-out mantra of "only if I had enough capital I'd have made some meaning investments". The truth of the matter is that many of us don't have the slightest idea of what to do with a few thousands naira speak less of a couple of millions. The reason for this I wouldn't know. May be we've just become shallow-minded and idea-bereft by our routine 8am to 4pm commitments.

I am now an advocate of having the investment ideas first even before the capital comes.

Now , here it is. I have 2million naira,but no business or investment ideas. If you've got one, I'd gladly accept for free. But if the plan is solid enough that you feel it shouldn't go for a fee, I'd gladly pay after critical reviews.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by oglalasioux(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
sinorte:
I know this isn't funny but it's just a stark revelation of how foolishly many of us have been hiding behind that worn-out mantra of "only if I had enough capital I'd have made some meaning investments". The truth of the matter is that many of us don't have the slightest idea of what to do with a few thousands naira speak less of a couple of millions. The reason for this I wouldn't know. May be we've just become shallow-minded and idea-bereft by our routine 8am to 4pm commitments.

I am now an advocate of having the investment ideas first even before the capital comes.

Now , here it is. I have 2million naira,but no business or investment ideas. If you've got one, I'd gladly accept for free. But if the plan is solid enough that you feel it shouldn't go for a fee, I'd gladly pay after critical reviews.

Thanks

Invest that money in transport business. Buy buses or tricycles and give out on hire purchase. The return on investment is very lucrative and fast. I'm suggesting according to the money in your hand at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Osama10(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
Following.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by tripplephi: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
sinorte:

Thanks

These are businesses I have done with less than a million and yields me more than a million every three months.

Importing goods from China and USA.

Getting a hectare of land from federal government strictly for agricultural purposes for as cheap as 15k with clearing inclusive. And my crops grow within three months and are sold within a week. Cos they will always be in high demand.

Buying and the reselling the world's current fastest growing currency called BITCOIN

HOLDING AND HOLDING LUCRATIVE SEMINARS AND SKILL WORKSHOPS WITH OUT EVEN BRING THERE PHYSICALLY. this cost 50k to set up but after a month you will get at least 150k after paying everyone else.

Well am not responsible to give all I know here.... But if truly you have the amount you claim... These answers has solved most of it. God bless and bye

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Danfuster(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
oglalasioux:

Invest that money in transport business. Buy buses or tricycles and give out on hire purchase. The return on investment is very lucrative and fast. I'm suggesting according to the money in your hand at the moment.

I concur with you. I have about the same amount and looking to go into transport business, I brainstorm day and night how to multiply this money.

I'm looking at doing small Haulage to start with, I'm starting to get ideas how to market my services, meeting a selected group of market women/men, provision sellers etc. Offering them mouth watering deals at cheaper rate, stating why they should take advantage of my service as I am new to them ( best option as you're still growing your customer base)

You just have to think...you don't always have to start something new but the old thing better than it is done

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by janefarms2015: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Invest in fish farming, Agriculture is the new gold mine in Nigeria, I can gv u details if u want

4 Likes

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by akanniade10(m): 8:11am On Apr 17, 2016
Transport Business: this business has a wide scope, u can choose any 1 u wanna delve into. Wish u luck
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 17, 2016
Then you have to return it back to where you get it from.

2 Likes

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by otedola1(m): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2016
My idea is dis, if you need small Transporter Bus for your Haulage check my Van @ 900k, the bus has berthed on Friday and good for your Business thx15/04/2016
Danfuster:

I concur with you. I have about the same amount and looking to go into transport business, I brainstorm day and night how to multiply this money.

I'm looking at doing small Haulage to start with, I'm starting to get ideas how to market my services, meeting a selected group of market women/men, provision sellers etc. Offering them mouth watering deals at cheaper rate, stating why they should take advantage of my service as I am new to them ( best option as you're still growing your customer base)

You just have to think...you don't always have to start something new but the old thing better than it is done

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Danfuster(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2016
otedola1:
My idea is dis, if you need small Transporter Bus for your Haulage check my Van @ 900k, the bus has berthed on Friday and good for your Business thx15/04/2016

your idea Is for me to buy your van?! undecided... I have a van already bro... I'll gladly consider any other advice

1 Like

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by drmikeadams(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
sinorte:

Thanks
?.people get scared of loosing their money ..to even run business in this harsh economy ..no be here.....but with less than one mill,u can set up a good but affordable restaurant ....people eat every day especially on Sunday's depending on ur location....suit business is also profitable..,rental business for parties...dem dey do party for Lagos every day plus cooling van business ...haulage business dey sharp too ,if u have a good driver and a gps tracking device to avoid stories......minus fear...you start little and turn it into a house hold name.. grin

5 Likes

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by osheiduchris: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
We rent filling stations and sell petrol and AGO.we make good money everyday.You can joined us.its a safe and straight business that you too can be monitoring the every days sales.

call me if you are interested on 07033263390 Chris

2 Likes

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by kernigsloan: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
tripplephi:

These are businesses I have done with less than a million and yields me more than a million every three months.

Getting a hectare of land from federal government strictly for agricultural purposes for as cheap as 15k with clearing inclusive. And my crops grow within three months and are sold within a week. Cos they will always be in high demand.

Buying and the reselling the world's current fastest growing currency called BITCOIN

HOLDING AND HOLDING LUCRATIVE SEMINARS AND SKILL WORKSHOPS WITH OUT EVEN BRING THERE PHYSICALLY. this cost 50k to set up but after a month you will get at least 150k after paying everyone else.

Well am not responsible to give all I know here.... But if truly you have the amount you claim... These answers has solved most of it. God bless and bye
How long will I use d land?

1 Like

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by walexy14(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
sinorte:

Thanks
While you still ponder on the kind of business you can do with the cash why not first invest the cash for short period of time with Rosabon Financial services or any other good investment Banks that you know and earn good interest rate better than commercial banks b4 you come up with the right business idea that you will venture into rather than leaving the cash in ur current account and earning nothing on it

1 Like

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by walexy14(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
sinorte:

Thanks
While you still ponder on the kind of business you can do with the cash why not first invest the cash for short period of time with Rosabon Financial services or any other good investment Banks that you know and earn good interest rate better than commercial banks b4 you come up with the right business idea that you will want to venture into rather than leaving the cash in ur current account and earning nothing on it
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by tripplephi: 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
kernigsloan:

How long will I use d land?

It's a year sir
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by haryourdayG(m): 6:31am On Apr 18, 2016
janefarms2015:
Invest in fish farming, Agriculture is the new gold mine in Nigeria, I can gv u details if u want
Hi, please send me the details here : haryourdayg@gmail.com
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by kernigsloan: 9:12am On Apr 18, 2016
tripplephi:

It's a year sir
Ok. What crop did u plant?
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Collinchini(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2016
Hello, a good sector to invest in would be the solid minerals business , there lots of oppurntunities supplying solid minerals like zinc ore and lead ore, all you need to do is buy the mineral in the north and supply to an exporter in the Lagos and get paid cash once your material is tested. And all u need is around 1.6m (for zinc ore), and some one who understands the business

2 Likes

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Collinchini(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2016
For the operations. I would be willing to work with you on this for a certain percentage of the profits of course and I must say it's a lucrative business, Kindly call me or Whatt app if you are interested. 08076691083

1 Like

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by tripplephi: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
kernigsloan:

Ok. What crop did u plant?

Veggies n cucumber and they both take three months only so every quarter I get paid n start afresh. You can choose your own.

2 Likes

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Speak2klein: 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Well, Agriculture is the new way to go. Transportation however is not a bad idea. Just in case you finally decide on what to invest your money in, you would need a business plan to guide you all the way. This business plan contains all the strategies and techniques you plan to use and consequently the revenue you plan to make. This is not an easy task and requires maximum attention, market knowledge based on feasibility study and lots of calculations. We at Parmz have helped create business plans for individuals and businesses, we have success stories, so let's help you create one. Shot us a mail via parmzhelp@gmail.com.

Cheers!
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by sinorte: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Speak2klein:
Well, Agriculture is the new way to go. Transportation however is not a bad idea. Just in case you finally decide on what to invest your money in, you would need a business plan to guide you all the way. This business plan contains all the strategies and techniques you plan to use and consequently the revenue you plan to make. This is not an easy task and requires maximum attention, market knowledge based on feasibility study and lots of calculations. We at Parmz have helped create business plans for individuals and businesses, we have success stories, so let's help you create one. Shot us a mail via parmzhelp@gmail.com.

Cheers!

If you offer this service then you should have plans that you could sell to me. Or do you plan to develop a plan based on my investment choice?

1 Like

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by sinorte: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
oglalasioux:

I'd rather prefer transportation business in the mode of third party logistics. Have any experience in this line?
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by sinorte: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
tripplephi:

Buying and the reselling the world's current fastest growing currency called [b]BITCOIN

HOLDING AND HOLDING LUCRATIVE SEMINARS AND SKILL WORKSHOPS [/b]WITH OUT EVEN BRING THERE PHYSICALLY. this cost 50k to set up but after a month you will get at least 150k after paying everyone else.

I'm interested in the bolded. Can you please send me a PM?
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by kernigsloan: 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
tripplephi:

Veggies n cucumber and they both take three months only so every quarter I get paid n start afresh. You can choose your own.
Alright. Thanks 4 replying
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by funso77(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
sinorte:

Thanks

Hi Sinorte, am glad some other Nairalanders has suggested transportation as a lucrative and viable business idea to invest in. Depending upon how u wished to be remunerated, I would love the opportunity if possible u can invest in running an inter-state transportation with me. Either with the hire purchase option or as u wished remunerated, I guarantee a win-win situation in this venture. We can talk more on whatsapp at 08098791557 or whichever medium convenient 4 u. Anticipating ur soonest reply
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by georgesylva(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
sinorte:

Thanks
Holy cow
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Why don't u give me a call and let discuss on how u can start a micro savings n loan business,I bet you before you know it you would have made a huge profit on your investment, you can mail me on jayalpha3@gmail.com, and i will send to you my phone no

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by kpas4kpas: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Greetings. You can diversify your investment. Never put all your eggs in one BASKET. Give MORINGA farming a try. Contact us to set up your farm with our improved Morning a seedlings @ a very affordable price with buying back guarantee within a year. Or participate in our Ogbomosho 70 acres contract farming. 08038850756, 08121863947.

1 Like

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by YOLO1(m): 12:32am On Apr 20, 2016
Good ideas by all. Am learning from this thread. Nigerians got ideas

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! / From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind / New Forex Policy: Stock Market Records Best Global Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.