Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,285 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Your Marriage Is A Fraud! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Marriage Is A Fraud! (8568 Views)

My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by postmann: 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
Alright, let''s go straight down to it:

Since promiscuity is so much prevalent these days, expecially when young adolescents leave parental custody for tertiary education, many women are sexually exposed to several men before they are ready for marriage. And very few of these ladies open up to their fiance and tell him just how many men were there sexually before him. They know what the potential outcome could be.

So she walks with him down the altar with a backlog of dark secrets, knowing it could all come down to a sudden halt should the truth be spoken.

So, If you didn't tell hubby about every of your sexual encounter-past, just how many they were before you got married to him, then your marriage is a fraud!!!. One built on deceit and pretence.grin

So, for the unmarried women still dating and courting remember; just before that Vulva swells in a moist readiness, just before you part those thighs and let a man in, if it doesn't all end in marriage, honesty demands that you must tell your would be husband about it all just before you get to the altar.

Guys normally don't have a problem telling their partner their sexual past. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by aforti(m): 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
So she tells you about Every thing then what nxt?.

All I see is pettiness every where

God help please angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by GodnGold: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
Onye kwa!
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Acidosis(m): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
EFCC has a lot of job to do.

4 Likes

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by joseph1832(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
To me, I see such thing like how many sex partners my would be spouse had been with as sincerely not my business. All I care about is if she will be a good wife to me, and a good mother to our kids.

Her past is entirely not my business because what so ever she did then, as long as it is not a criminal offense according to the nigerian constitution, I don't really give a rats pen1s.

22 Likes

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by jashar(f): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
cheesy
OP, what are you saying?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by postmann: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
joseph1832:
To me, I see such thing like how many sexual partners my would be spouse had been with as sincerely not my business. All I care about is if she will be a good wife to me, and a good mother to our kids.

Her past is entirely not my business because what so ever she did then, as long as it is not a criminal offense according to the nigerian constitution, I don't really give a rats pen1s.

Different strokes for different folks. Some men dont actually care about that. But most girls who hide their sexual pasts from their husband, do it for the fear of losing him. And they normally live with a guilty conscience.

Lastly, a huge number of men who don't care about such are very prone to be unfaithful.

4 Likes

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Senna: 4:39am On Apr 17, 2016
Who ask you
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by joseph1832(m): 6:55am On Apr 17, 2016
postmann:

Different strokes for different folks. Some men dont actually care about that. But most girls who hide their sexual pasts from their husband, do it for the fear of losing him. And they normally live with a guilty conscience.

Lastly, a huge number of men who don't care about such are very prone to be unfaithful.
And that is the hypocrisy of the typical nigerian man. I know this type of men. Some of them are the ones who even crave virgin girls as wives when their own virginity can be compared to that of a randy he-goat.

Girls who hide their sexual past from their spouse do so at their own detriment. Any man who truly likes/loves them will look past her past travails.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by cococandy(f): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Smh

11 Likes

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by snakebeat: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
Senna:
Who ask you
must u comment? undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by snakebeat: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
cococandy:
Smh
must u comment? undecided

coconut...

2 Likes

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by snakebeat: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Acidosis:
EFCC has a lot of job to do.

what has this got to do with EFCC? undecided
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by snakebeat: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
aforti:

God help please angry
this is how u pple end up raising another man's child... undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Arsenate(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Not only do they keep the number of men the slept with secret, they also never confess the number of children they murdered, aka aborted.
Marriage built on lies, deceit and dark secrets is a fraud. A scam, actually.
Postmann, keep drumming the bitter truth to them.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by nnamdibig(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
I don't think I will be asking my wife to be to tell me how many guys she has slept with. So far I didn't meet her as a runs girl, that highly unnecessary. I will only ask of the ones I know of(may be if ex is calling or anything like that).

6 Likes

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Acidosis(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
snakebeat:
what has this got to do with EFCC? undecided
Corruption undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by postmann: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by postmann: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
joseph1832:
And that is the hypocrisy of the typical nigerian man. I know this type of men. Some of them are the ones who even crave virgin girls as wives when their own virginity can be compared to that of a randy he-goat.

Girls who hide their sexual past from their spouse do so at their own detriment. Any man who truly likes/loves them will look past her past travails.

A man talking about male virginity is a desecration of masculinity; a sign of the times where gender misidentification is mistaken for gender equality and civilization.

Male virginity doesn't exist.

So why do most girls hide their sexual past even in casual relationships?

Interactions with various men have given the safe conclusion that most men who don't mind that has serious promiscuous tendencies. Most healthy males do care, Mr Joseph.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by postmann: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
nnamdibig:
I don't think I will be asking my wife to be to tell me how many guys she has slept with. So far I didn't meet her as a runs girl, that highly unnecessary. I will only ask of the ones I know of(may be if ex is calling or anything like that).

I understand. Some men dont fancy opening that dark door.
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by bukatyne(f): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Male virgins don't exist?

Anything to justify male immorality grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by postmann: 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
aforti:

God help please angry

What do you call pettiness?? The willingness of people to engage in random, multiple sex with different partners they never ended up in marriage with, and keep it a secret from their bonded and covenanted partners?

You're the sign of the age! The permissiveness of the age is a mighty flood, and you've been washed off shore!
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by bukatyne(f): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2016

Who is a virgin?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by postmann: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
bukatyne:

Why didn't you give me a direct quote?
I don't like that grin
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Knightngale(f): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Full disclosure is important particularly when into a serious/committed relationship.

There are no male virgins? A man who has never had sex is what? @postmann

4 Likes

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by postmann: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
Knightngale:
Full disclosure is important particularly when into a serious/committed relationship.

There are no male virgins? A man who has never had sex is what? @_postmann

PM me your main handle, then I'll respond. Or you can just post it if you find that option convenient.
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Knightngale(f): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
postmann:

PM me your main handle, then I'll respond. Or you can just post it if you find that option convenient.
you know me cheesy

But it doesn't matter, just respond.
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by postmann: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Knightngale:
you know me cheesy

But it doesn't matter, just respond.

I'm not so sure I do. Tell me who you are, so we can continue the discussion.
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by nnamdibig(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
postmann:

I understand. Some men dont fancy opening that dark door.
Not really about the dark door. I will simply do nothing with it.
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Knightngale(f): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
postmann:

I'm not so sure I do. Tell me who you are, so we can continue the discussion.
your sister in law grin
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by postmann: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Knightngale:
your sister in law grin

You should have come straight then, beautiful queen. I already know.

Well, to the male virgin issue; we all know the dictionary definition of the word Virgin. But the factual application of the term virgin man is pure nonsense and of no value whatsoever.

It is pure foolishness to talk about a man's virginity. His sexual organ makes the term idiotic.

Let me give you a practical example; and this is for all the misinformed women and the brainwashed men out there:

You don't look for a virgin car driver to employ or drive you around, rather you look for a virgin car or a tokumbo one still in good condition.

I'm by no means endorsing male promiscuity but

#YouCanCallMeSexist
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Knightngale(f): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
postmann:

You should have come straight then, beautiful queen. I already know.

Well, to the male virgin issue; we all know the dictionary definition of the word Virgin. But the factual application of the term virgin man is pure nonsense and of no value whatsoever.qQ

It is pure foolishness to talk about a man's virginity. His sexual organ makes the term idiotic.

Let me give you a practical example; and this is for all the misinformed women and the brainwashed men out there:

You don't look for a virgin car driver to employ or drive you around, rather you look for a virgin car or a tokumbo one still in good condition.

I'm by no means endorsing male promiscuity but

#YouCanCallMeSexist
hmmmm, issokay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) / Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards / When Is The Right Time To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.