Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Your Marriage Is A Fraud! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Marriage Is A Fraud! (8569 Views)

My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Djailer: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
RebelliousDark:

will you shut that cesspit you call mouth?. . .why are you always this stüpid around the clock?. . .
. . .it was edited because i was told offline by a Nairalander that highlighting all of that was unnecessary and i saw reason in it . .i realized i shouldn't be explaining myself to a vastly insignificant lunatic as yourself. . . .

have you taken your medication today? when did I ever say anything about 14 years old? have you started smoking Igbo? stop adhering to the imaginary voices in your head, you deranged nitwit. . . .

if you gain admission at 15 and add 4 years in Varsity to it = 19
simple calculations has become a behemoth task for you. . .
you have chronic mathematics disorder and your brain is nothing but a complex network of flatüs!!

unluckily for you i have your time today. . . .
quote me in the Miss NL nomination thread. . .i want your death public since your restive self has been clamouring for a e-fight from me. . . .
give me a mention there and do it with your postWĀNK account. . .

you are free to bring your clan of degenerates along to give you moral support. .

Why the miss NL nomination thread? To get bans or blackmail some innocent candidate?
Hehehehe! Your tactics was poorly hatched.

Your file is one huge atrocious document and it's best opened when we'll have a full, undivided audience.

Go to the nomination thread and throw your punchlines, but I keep my disses ice cold till the queen takes her seat.

Then you'll be the most hunted man in this jungle called NL.

4 Likes

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by AlphaDex: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
RebelliousDark:
Rap section fugitive , aka, Darkenedrebel, asslicker, iamwestafrica, classyalabollas, et AL what's your problem, compulsive e-plagiarist and rap line thief.

You're booking space for a month's old thread to copy words from your medical dictionary and other online platforms you follow?

Grow up, man, you can't be a kid all your life!!!

You're studying in Chicago with one moniker and fighting JAMB with another handle.

Seems when you're not stealing lines online to cheat in rap battles, you're falsifying your own info.

A leopard can't change its color with paint.

You'll always be an insecure thief with a marred childhood!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by RebelliousDark: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Come to the other side lunatics and come with your MAIN ACCOUNTS. . . .why are you scared to die? . . . . .frustrated and jobless Nairaland-addicts. . . .you have been seeking for my attention and craving for an e-spar and now I have given you the opportunity and you have got your tails tucked between your legs. . . cheesy grin grin.

I am at the other side(Miss NL nomination thread). . . .beddy bye bye asshôles. . .
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Djailer: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Djailer:

Why the miss NL nomination thread? To get bans or blackmail some innocent candidate?
Hehehehe! Your tactics was poorly hatched.

Your file is one huge atrocious document and it's best opened when we'll have a full, undivided audience.

Go to the nomination thread and throw your punchlines, but I keep my disses ice cold till the queen takes her seat.

Then you'll be the most hunted man in this jungle called NL.
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Mskrisx(f): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
joseph1832:
To me, I see such thing like how many sexual partners my would be spouse had been with as sincerely not my business. All I care about is if she will be a good wife to me, and a good mother to our kids.

Her past is entirely not my business because what so ever she did then, as long as it is not a criminal offense according to the nigerian constitution, I don't really give a rats pen1s.

Read this comment... N told my self again a shallow mind keeps the bearer in chains.

This is a clear picture of being schooled,civilized and emancipated.
Kudos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Djailer: 10:44am On May 05, 2016
No hand can reach the hard disk of ugly files. No effacement is strong enough to undo the engravement. It's too late. It's beyong the redemption. Your files are still intact.
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by joseph1832(m): 12:21am On May 06, 2016
Mskrisx:

Read this comment... N told my self again a shallow mind keeps the bearer in chains.

This is a clear picture of being schooled,civilized and emancipated.
Kudos!
For a mind to think and see clearly, it must be liberated from all shackles of negative influence that corrupts it.
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:48am On May 06, 2016
Only women must confess all sins? wink
OP Dinachi!
Na WAH for you o.
Which girl gif you diziz? wink

You for go NOLLYWOOD to shout ya tori na! cheesy
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by postmann: 2:09pm On May 06, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
Only women must confess all sins? wink
OP Dinachi!
Na WAH for you o.
Which girl gif you diziz? wink

You for go NOLLYWOOD to shout ya tori na! cheesy

I asked your friend about you the other day and here you are!
You couldn't even give me a warm welcome. So much for your Western hospitality.

Well, you should read again where I said men generally don't find it difficult to tell their sexual past. Now that should put your gender bias at ease, or would it?
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by ststyreal(f): 10:16pm On May 06, 2016
Arsenate:
Not only do they keep the number of men the slept with secret, they also never confess the number of children they murdered, aka aborted.
Marriage built on lies, deceit and dark secrets is a fraud. A scam, actually.
Postmann, keep drumming the bitter truth to them.
u guys just like raising unnecessary dust in your marital home. Everyone have got a past, some past are painful tales to tell hence the preferation to let them remain in the past. Once you guys are married, I don't see any need for resurfacing the past again, cos that should have been ask during courtship and not after marriage. Abeg, you guys should just let the dead remain in the grave please
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by ststyreal(f): 10:53pm On May 06, 2016
postmann:

What do you call pettiness?? The willingness of people to engage in random, multiple sex with different partners they never ended up in marriage with, and keep it a secret from their bonded and covenanted partners?

You're the sign of the age! The permissiveness of the age is a mighty flood, and you've been washed off shore!
Mr permissiveness, and what happens after you must have learnt of the numerous guys she had slept with? Your level of reasoning is too rigid, learn to loosen up a bit. You are taking life too serious, relax! there is nothing in this world, including the marriage you are killing your self over because all is vanity. Learn to accept people for who they are and remember, we are all humans and as such prone to mistakes, if you love someone, love them for who they are including their past and not to make them feel worthless becos of their past. Remember the prostitute that ran to Jesus when the Jews were about stoning her for her sins? Can you also remember what Jesus asked the Jews, which saw all of them dropping their stones and leaving. Jesus simply told the woman saying," neither do I condemned you, go and sin no more". Jesus wasn't interested in her sins but her turning a new leaf, and i believe that should be paramount in any relationship we are into. Forgiveness of sins including the past and helping your partner to becoming a better person u want him or her to be. Now my question, what do you need her past for after marriage?
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by postmann: 11:07pm On May 06, 2016
ststyreal:

Mr permissiveness, and what happens after you must have learnt of the numerous guys she had slept with? Your level of reasoning is too rigid, learn to loosen up a bit. You are taking life too serious, relax! there is nothing in this world, including the marriage you are killing your self over because all is vanity. Learn to accept people for who they are and remember, we are all humans and as such prone to mistakes, if you love someone, love them for who they are including their past and not to make them feel worthless becos of their past. Remember the prostitute that ran to Jesus when the Jews were about stoning her for her sins? Can you also remember what Jesus asked the Jews, which saw all of them dropping their stones and leaving. Jesus simply told the woman saying," neither do I condemned you, go and sin no more". Jesus wasn't interested in her sins but her turning a new leaf, and i believe that should be paramount in any relationship we are into. Forgiveness of sins including the past and helping your partner to becoming a better person u want him or her to be. Now my question, what do you need her past for after marriage?

Ah ah!!! Okay. I've heard you. Take it easy, will you? grin grin grin

I admire the way you put down your points without falling into the temptation to be rude.

Kudos then. But you're an alternate. What's your real handle? I might need it so when next we cross, I'll remember your good grace and return the favour. grin

1 Like

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by ststyreal(f): 11:23pm On May 06, 2016
postmann:

Ah ah!!! Okay. I've heard you. Take it easy, will you? grin grin grin

I admire the way you put down your points without falling into the temptation to be rude.

Kudos then. But you're an alternate. What's your real handle? I might need it so when next we cross, I'll remember your good grace and return the favour. grin
Thanks my friend, for seeing reasons with me and am always conscious of what I pen down to avoid being rude or insultive while am on a forum like ghis cos u never can tell. secondly, I don't understand what you meant by I am an alternate, my email handle is ststyreal@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by postmann: 1:41am On May 07, 2016
[quote author=ststyreal post=45383061]
Thanks my friend, for seeing reasons with me and am always conscious of what I pen down to avoid being rude or insultive while am on a forum like ghis cos u never can tell. secondly,I don't understand what you meant by I am an alternate, my email handle is ststyreal@gmail.com.[/quote]

I meant your major nairaland moniker. This ststyreal looks like a new moniker you created recently.

Thanks for the email addy.
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by analice107: 10:15am On May 31, 2016
joseph1832:
And that is the hypocrisy of the typical nigerian man. I know this type of men. Some of them are the ones who even crave virgin girls as wives when their own virginity can be compared to that of a randy he-goat.

Girls who hide their sexual past from their spouse do so at their own detriment. Any man who truly likes/loves them will look past her past travails.
I don't really have a problem with telling it all, so long as he will do the same.
Oh my God, any lady who fears she will lose a man, so lie to keep her marriage is half a woman. Guy, you need me, and I you.
Mahhn, anyone man who gets me is blessed. Come on...
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by analice107: 10:21am On May 31, 2016
Arsenate:
Not only do they keep the number of men the slept with secret, they also never confess the number of children they murdered, aka aborted.
Marriage built on lies, deceit and dark secrets is a fraud. A scam, actually.
Postmann, keep drumming the bitter truth to them.
Why is this one sided? It twos to tango, I hope you know. Why shd the woman be the one to confess? Shouldn't the two confess their sins to each other? Or is the woman's love less or her contribution less in the Union?
What makes you better than the woman, especially today when she contributes equally to the up keep of the home.
Let's be truthful now, how many girls have you banged since you became a man? How many Murders have you sponsored? How many Stds have you ever treated.
Tell the truth, let's see who goes down.

1 Like

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by analice107: 10:54am On May 31, 2016
postmann:

A man talking about male virginity is a desecration of masculinity; a sign of the times where gender misidentification is mistaken for gender equality and civilization.

Male virginity doesn't exist.

So why do most girls hide their sexual past even in casual relationships?

Interactions with various men have given the safe conclusion that most men who don't mind that has serious promiscuous tendencies. Most healthy males do care, Mr Joseph.
Sir, male sexual virginity doesn't exist according to who. Men?
He who created sex holds both accountable.
Fornication is not labelled against the female folk only.
Remember in the Book of Numbers when King Balak called Balam to curse the Jews, but couldn't, instead he advised the King to release young beautiful maidens into the Israeli camp, the men committed sexual immoralities with those girls, and in one single day 23thousand men died as a result?
That immorality was committed by men, not women. So, the talk that Male sexual virginity doesn't exist is crap.
Before God who created sex, it's both male and female.
You know why? In the spirit realm,there's neither male nor female.

1 Like

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Djailer: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Classyalabolass:

I have only 3 functioning monickers - Darkënedrebel, IamWéstafrican and this one. Stop hallucinating, bïtch. The only person with innumerable monickers is you. This Djailer account is only one of them...Who knows how many others you have? I make an average of 5 posts on NL per day, you make an average of 20 per day - it's quite glaring you've got nothing going on for you in the real world and you are just Sëun Osewa's creation.

And what's the difference between giving me 40 and giving me 50 mentions? The fact remains that I never replied any of them cos you're but a minute scümbag seeking validation online and who would resort to the silliest antics until the littlest attention is meted him[b]. Go get a job[/b] , you deplorable cockalorum lummox.

Fine Art is what I got as my first degree. And now I'm en route to copping a masters degree in Art and Humanities at only 20 years old which means jobs in the Media, government, business sector, banks etc are all lined up for me.

What achievement can you put to your name. I also copped a theatre / Drama cert from a Catholic Media House after a 3 months programme and a certificate in photography after a 5 months workshop... all whilst still in UNILAG....Let's not even talk about the online Media job I hold currently or my vast array of skills which none of your precursors in life could have ever dream to have.

In case you don't know I was given admission to study law in OAU in 2011 but opted not to go because of the high influx in that course and partially because I was still gonna revert to the theory aspect of Art and humanities in my Master, so what's your point exactly? That Fine Students are dull? Hahaha You are the biggest simpletön on planet Earth and as myopic as the Zoology course you're still battling with. Look at this insecure rhesus monkey trying to denigrate a profession as lucrative as Arts all because the Creator never blessed him with a creative mind. You need a brain scan and also need to treat your bipolar disorder.

The rest of your is insignificant and not worthy of a reply. " Your forced grammar pontification is this bla bla bla "

Shüt the fück up, you insecure and jealous bïtch. If my verbiage is making you nervous , why not go jump in front of a speeding vehicle and put an end to your life. You have never been sharpest tool in the drawer and would never be. Your verbal punditry is as weak as the ankles of an elderly lady...that's why I'm not even impelled to trade words with you ....you're not my match and would die horribly.

Look at this semi-illiterate forcing himself to sound intelligent...I think I have got better things to do now.

Fact remains that I'm your superior intellectually, academically, spiritually and financially... You are just a wannabe Nairaland e-fighter and that's the peak you can attain until you bite the dust.

Anuofia!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Lezzlie(m): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=Djailer post=46949450][/quote] Hmn, someone just told witless lies spurred by emotional trauma. Hahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Ishilove: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
Hmn, someone just told witless lies spurred by emotional trauma. Hahaha.
ROTFL!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Ishilove: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
AlphaDex:
Rap section fugitive , aka, Darkenedrebel, asslicker, iamwestafrica, classyalabollas, et AL what's your problem, compulsive e-plagiarist and rap line thief.

You're booking space for a month's old thread to copy words from your medical dictionary and other online platforms you follow?

Grow up, man, you can't be a kid all your life!!!

You're studying in Chicago with one moniker and fighting JAMB with another handle.

Seems when you're not stealing lines online to cheat in rap battles, you're falsifying your own info.

A leopard can't change its color with paint.

You'll always be an insecure thief with a marred childhood!
This is brutal

3 Likes

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Djailer: 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
Hmn, someone just told witless lies spurred by emotional trauma. Hahaha.

grin grin grin

Shit about to go down. The end is here for that loudmouthed, creepy, con artist who summoned the MOD to come clean his filth.

But it's damn too late. Everyday for the thief....

Soon it's gon be judgment day!

1 Like

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Lezzlie(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Djailer:

grin grin grin

Shit about to go down. The end is here for that loudmouthed, creepy, con artist who summoned the MOD to come clean his filth.

But it's damn too late. Everyday for the thief....

Soon it's gon be judgment day!
lolz, he reported his own posts with all his alternates and had the Moderators clean it up where he told impulsive, silly lies about his age and education.

But the internet never keeps secret, it's never a loyal friend. So bid your time.

When a criminal is caught, he's usually incarcerated and fed properly, for he eats and drinks to die.

I will be the death of him. Certainly.

Ishilove:

ROTFL!! cheesy cheesy

Hey!
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Ishilove: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
lolz, he reported his own posts with all his alternates and had the Moderators clean it up where he told impulsive, silly lies about his age and education.

But the internet never keeps secret, it's never a loyal friend. So bid your time.

When a criminal is caught, he's usually incarcerated and fed properly, for he eats and drinks to die.

Hey!
Hallo! cheesy
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Djailer: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

Hey!

Bwuaaahahahahaha!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Lezzlie(m): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ishilove:

Hallo! cheesy
What are you doing on a cool Sunday evening, boo?

I'm spyng the German/ Slovakia match but I can turn off the TV if you stepped inside, I'll show you something influenced by blood and tissue wink
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Ishilove: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

I'm spyng the German/ Slovakia match but I can turn off the TV if you stepped inside, I'll show you something influenced by blood and tissue wink
And the other sunday options...? wink
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

Professor of Lyricology grin
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Lezzlie(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
iAmCharis:
Professor of Lyricology grin
My guy! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) / Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards / When Is The Right Time To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.