Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Your Marriage Is A Fraud! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Marriage Is A Fraud! (8575 Views)

My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Classyalabolass: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ishilove:

This is brutal

You would soon be disillusioned. . . .and get tired of trailing them around obsequiously.
Good day to you mademoiselle.

1 Like

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by BossKratos: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin ......cheesy
Lezzlie:
Hmn, someone just told witless lies spurred by emotional trauma. Hahaha.
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Lezzlie(m): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
BossKratos:
grin ......cheesy

Hey, bro! You've been missing alot.

How are you doing?
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Ishilove: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Classyalabolass:

You would soon be disillusioned. . . .and get tired of trailing them around obsequiously.
Good day to you mademoiselle.
That's interesting...is there something you're privy to which I am not aware of, monsieur Classy?
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by BossKratos: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
tongue
Lezzlie:
Hey, bro! You've been missing alot.

How are you doing?

Been active in the sports, politics and ashy threads! Those bastards seem to have finally gotten tired! Lol........
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by reciprokal: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Lezzlie(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
BossKratos:
tongue

Been active in the sports, politics and ashy threads! Those bastards seem to have finally gotten tired! Lol........
Their deeds are being exposed to the sun gradually. Saw the epic embarrassment one took at the political section the other day. The beginning of the end for him grin

How do you cope in the political section? Too much unreasonable bias there.
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Lezzlie(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Postmann, you saw the pauperised midget appealing for moral support from Ishiløve?

Bastard progeny of maleficence!

4 Likes

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by postmann: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lezzlie:
Postmann, you saw the pauperised midget appealing for moral support from Ishiløve?

Bastard progeny of maleficence!

Keep all missile activated and ready for launch. Soon, we'll fire the cannon.

In the art of war, preparation and precision is as vital as the war itself.

Let him come into the ring properly.
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Lezzlie(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
postmann:

Keep all missile activated and ready for launch. Soon, we'll fire the cannon.

In the art of war, preparation and precision is as vital as the war itself.

Let him come into the ring properly.
bro, I don't need to be ready to flush that schmuck into the sewer pits.

There's no war. I will tell of his life. There isn't going to be any trolling. I will rip his heart out.

2 Likes

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Djailer: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
Let's keep ourselves abreast with the impulsive ejaculation_ of a narcissistic personality disordered idiot who needed badly an overdose of e-attention and validation to create a make-believe world of self-achievement and importance, when infact, he's yet to kiss jamb goodbye.

Classyalabolass:

I have only 3 functioning monickers - Darkënedrebel, IamWéstafrican and this one. Stop hallucinating, bïtch. The only person with innumerable monickers is you. This Djailer account is only one of them...Who knows how many others you have? I make an average of 5 posts on NL per day, you make an average of 20 per day - it's quite glaring you've got nothing going on for you in the real world and you are just Sëun Osewa's creation.

And what's the difference between giving me 40 and giving me 50 mentions? The fact remains that I never replied any of them cos you're but a minute scümbag seeking validation online and who would resort to the silliest antics until the littlest attention is meted him[b]. Go get a job[/b] , you deplorable cockalorum lummox.
Fine Art is what I got as my first degree. And now I'm en route to copping a masters degree in Art and Humanities at only 20 years old which means jobs in the Media, government, business sector, banks etc are all lined up for me.

What achievement can you put to your name. I also copped a theatre / Drama cert from a Catholic Media House after a 3 months programme and a certificate in photography after a 5 months workshop... all whilst still in UNILAG....Let's not even talk about the online Media job I hold currently or my vast array of skills which none of your precursors in life could have ever dream to have.

In case you don't know I was given admission to study law in OAU in 2011 but opted not to go because of the high influx in that course and partially because I was still gonna revert to the theoryaspect of Art and humanities in my Master, so what's your point exactly? That Fine Students are dull? Hahaha You are the biggest simpletön on planet Earth and as myopic as the Zoology course you're still battling with. Look at this insecure rhesus monkey trying to denigrate a profession as lucrative as Arts all because the Creator never blessed him with a creative mind. You need a brain scan and also need to treat your bipolar disorder.

The rest of your is insignificant and not worthy of a reply. " Your forced grammar pontification is this bla bla bla "

Shüt the fück up, you insecure and jealous bïtch. If my verbiage is making you nervous , why not go jump in front of a speeding vehicle and put an end to your life. You have never been sharpest tool in the drawer and would never be. Your verbal punditry is as weak as the ankles ofan elderly lady...that's why I'm not even impelled to trade words with you ....you're not my match and would die horribly.

Look at this semi-illiterate forcing himself to sound intelligent...I think I have got better things to do now.

Fact remains that I'm your superior intellectually, academically, spiritually and financially... You are just a wannabe Nairaland e-fighter and that's the peak you can attain until you bite the dust.

Anuofia!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by postmann: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lezzlie:
bro, I don't need to be ready to flush that schmuck into the sewer pits.

There's no war. I will tell of his life. There isn't going to be any trolling. I will rip his heart out.

Don't shoot from afar! Let him come into the ring!
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Ishilove: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Classyalabolass, be afwaid...be vewy afwaid... cheesy
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by joseph1832(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ishilove:
Classyalabolas, be afwaid...be vewy afwaid... cheesy
It seem you're in the mood. Lol.
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Ishilove: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
Djailer:
Let's keep ourselves abreast with the impulsive ejaculation_ of a narcissistic personality disordered idiot who needed badly an overdose of e-attention and validation to create a make-believe world of self-achievement and importance, when infact, he's yet to kiss jamb goodbye.

O ma ga ke shocked

1 Like

Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Eyop: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
postmann:
Alright, let''s go straight down to it:

Since promiscuity is so much prevalent these days, expecially when young adolescents leave parental custody for tertiary education, many women are sexually exposed to several men before they are ready for marriage. And very few of these ladies open up to their fiance and tell him just how many men were there sexually before him. They know what the potential outcome could be.

So she walks with him down the altar with a backlog of dark secrets, knowing it could all come down to a sudden halt should the truth be spoken.

So, If you didn't tell hubby about every of your sexual encounter-past, just how many they were before you got married to him, then your marriage is a fraud!!!. One built on deceit and pretence.grin

So, for the unmarried women still dating and courting remember; just before that Vulva swells in a moist readiness, just before you part those thighs and let a man in, if it doesn't all end in marriage, honesty demands that you must tell your would be husband about it all just before you get to the altar.

Guys normally don't have a problem telling their partner their sexual past. grin

This is my problem with Ishilove. You are the one wasting time, genuinely confess ya sin and I will do the needful Shap Shap tongue
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
joseph1832:
I plead 'Not Guilty', your josephship grin
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Ishilove: 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
Eyop:

This is my problem with Ishilove. You are the one wasting time, genuinely confess ya sin and I will do the needful Shap Shap tongue
Okay... promise you won't be angry when I start confessing on this thread? embarassed
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Eyop: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Okay... promise you won't be angry when I start confessing on this thread? embarassed

You have to create another thread for ya confession but me I cannot promise I won't be angry oh. If the number is in 100's, how do u expect me not to be angry
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Lezzlie(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
postmann:

Don't shoot from afar! Let him come into the ring!
Aye!!!
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Ishilove: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Eyop:

You have to create another thread for ya confession but me I cannot promise I won't be angry oh. If the number is in 100's, how do u expect me not to be angry
No, I want to confess here sad

Fear not, my darling, they aren't in 100s. Just double digits grin
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Lezzlie(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Mr. Joe, are you in the mood?
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Eyop: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ishilove:

No, I want to confess here sad

Fear not, my darling, they aren't in 100s. Just double digits grin

Babylove, you have to create another thread for that. Secondly, since they aren't in 100's and just double digits, hope it isn't high mileage double digits like 95 angry angry
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by joseph1832(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ishilove:

I plead 'Not Guilty', your josephship grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lezzlie:
Mr. Joe, are you in the mood?
I'm in the mood to have a go at any of the top 3 miss Nairaland winners, even you will agree, they're bootylicious. I guess that's why their monikers end with 'Y'. And please don't ask me what the 'Y' stand for. grin
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Ishilove: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Eyop:

Babylove, you have to create another thread for that. Secondly, since they aren't in 100's and just double digits, hope it isn't high mileage double digits like 95 angry angry
About 30 embarassed
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Ishilove: 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
joseph1832:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm in the mood to have a go at any of the top 3 miss Nairaland winners, even you will agree, they're bootylicious. I guess that why their monikers end with 'Y'. And please don't ask me what the 'Y' stand for. grin
Is 'Y' like a freaky bedroom style?

Na innocent question o grin
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Lezzlie(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
joseph1832:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm in the mood to have a go at any of the top 3 miss Nairaland winners, even you will agree, they're bootylicious. I guess that's why their monikers end with 'Y'. And please don't ask me what the 'Y' stand for. grin
That's a striking observation, Joe
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by joseph1832(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lezzlie:
That's a striking observation, Joe
Indeed, I've been strikingly observing it from the day they were verified, that's why I decided to constructively criticize them, just so I can bask in the magnificent of their 'Y'.
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by joseph1832(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Is 'Y' like a freaky bedroom style?

Na innocent question o grin
Not at all, 'Y' is that thing that men usually like, but can not see, because its hidden away from them. grin
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Not at all, 'Y' is that thing that men usually like, but can not see, because its hidden away from them. grin
It's V, not Y
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Ishilove: 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Indeed, I've been strikingly observing it from the day they were verified, that's why I decided to constructively criticize them, just so I can bask in the magnificent of their 'Y'.
You need deliverance
Re: Your Marriage Is A Fraud! by Lezzlie(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
joseph1832:
angry angry grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) / Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards / When Is The Right Time To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.