Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Living In Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Germany (1990 Views)

The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos / Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living In Germany by Majesky: 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hello Guys, please i want to seek your kind advice concerning my decision to relocate within Europe. I recently moved to Czech but i will like to relocate to a country like germany since life here is abit hard, getting a job here in czech is pretty difficult partly because of language barrier. I want to know which city to move to and the possibility of getting a moderate job there. Your sincere advice will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Living In Germany by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
Can you speak German? You will also face language barrier in Germany.
Re: Living In Germany by Lexusgs430: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Majesky:
Hello Guys, please i want to seek your kind advice concerning my decision to relocate within Europe. I recently moved to Czech but i will like to relocate to a country like germany since life here is abit hard, getting a job here in czech is pretty difficult partly because of language barrier. I want to know which city to move to and the possibility of getting a moderate job there. Your sincere advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

If language difficulties and hardlife are your problems in Czech.
You would have similar problems in Germany. Life anywhere in Europe is not easy(so i am told)!!!!
Re: Living In Germany by Bandeco(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Majesky:
What permit do u have to work in Germany? Are you an Eu citizen?? Do you think you can just hop into Germany and start working? If at all you have a Czech Republic work permit, this does not grant you access to German Labour market.
Do you speak German? What made you think to get work in Germany won't be difficult too because of language barrier.....SMH

(1) (Reply)

Denmark Visa From Nigeria – How To Apply For Danish Schengen Visa!!!!!!!!! / Ganduje Delivered Another Milestone Bridge In Hotoro Kano-photo / I Need Info On Kuwait And Quatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.