Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

My Makeup Journey - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Makeup Journey (1484 Views)

My Makeup My Fashion Contest Application Opens For Makeup Festival 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Makeup Journey by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
Today's look

Re: My Makeup Journey by byvan03: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nice!

1 Like

Re: My Makeup Journey by olowookerekemi(f): 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
byvan03:
Nice!
wats nice hear pls?

3 Likes

Re: My Makeup Journey by olowookerekemi(f): 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
this doesnt suit u atall nd moreover d brows r too wide
Re: My Makeup Journey by byvan03: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2016
olowookerekemi:
wats nice hear pls?

The make up is nice , can't you just give your own opinion if it without quizzing others?
Re: My Makeup Journey by rvpbae: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
I love love the eyes!! Although i think the dark colour on the outer corner of your eyes could use more outwards blending.

Lashes on fleek too. Which are you wearing?

Great thought pairing the bold eyes with subtle lips. And I take it you have full brows, yes?

This is surely an editorial or photoshoot look.
Re: My Makeup Journey by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
I am all about my Brow with an arc wink. I love the tear duct highlight kiss
Lipstick and eyeshadow combo is beautiful!
Lashes on FLEEK!!!!
Highlight & contour.. Well blended!

Overall, you SLAY!

2 Likes

Re: My Makeup Journey by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
goldenruby:
I am all about my Brow with an arc wink. I love the tear duct highlight kiss
Lipstick and eyeshadow combo is beautiful!
Lashes on FLEEK!!!!
Highlight & contour.. Well blended!
Overall, you SLAY!

Thanks sunshine, I really appreciate your comments ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

rvpbae:
I love love the eyes!! Although i think the dark colour on the outer corner of your eyes could use more outwards blending.
Lashes on fleek too. Which are you wearing?
Great thought pairing the bold eyes with subtle lips. And I take it you have full brows, yes?
This is surely an editorial or photoshoot look.

Thanks sunshine ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

byvan03:
Nice!

Thanks dearie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Makeup Journey by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Glitter lips be popping

Deets coming soon

Headwrap @dakiprints
#houseofsienna #makeup #universodamaquiagem_oficial #undiscovered_muas #nyxukcosmetics #fiercesociety #wakeupandmakeup #yangabeauty #esteelauder #EsteePartee #makeupformelaningirls #blackgirlmakeup #motd #makeupfanatic1 #cakedconfessions #makeupfeed #thasistahue #wakeupandmakeup #brian_champagne#melaninbeautiesunite#doublewearfoundation #alotofmakeuptroupe #morphebrushes #ankarainspired#ankarainspiredmakeup#dakiprints#morphegirl #headwrap#africanprints#muacosmetics#maybellineuk

2 Likes

Re: My Makeup Journey by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Headwrap

2 Likes

Re: My Makeup Journey by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
I do really like your makeup but honestly try and reduce the face smoothing effect. It makes your hardwork look a tad unnatural.
Again welldone, beautiful work.

1 Like

Re: My Makeup Journey by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
Moberry:
I do really like your makeup but honestly try and reduce the face smoothing effect. It makes your hardwork look a tad unnatural.
Again welldone, beautiful work.

Thanks love for your comments, I actually love the smoothing effect everyone who is in this business uses photoshop to edit their pictures especially the smooth effect even your own makeup artist in Nigeria you can check Instagram and you would see what I mean. I appreciate your comments ❤️❤️❤️
Re: My Makeup Journey by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
MrsSiena:

Thanks love for your comments, I actually love the smoothing effect everyone who is in this business uses photoshop to edit their pictures especially the smooth effect even your own makeup artist in Nigeria you can check Instagram and you would see what I mean. I appreciate your comments ❤️❤️❤️

If you like it that way then i understand, i have also seen it on instagram and facebook. Just never really liked it. I even tried it on my pictures before and in the end i gave up on it because i found that i looked too different. I also noticed that people told me they liked the natural look when i didn't use the smoothing effect. That is why i made that comment.

Hope you are not offended, i didn't mean it a harmful manner.
Keep doing what you do and you will get even better. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Magic Ring That Will Give You Power,everyone To Believe In You Call +27788453901 / Best Place To Buy Office Wears In Lagos / Best Website To Buy Lingerie Online In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.