Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Who Is Watching The Present Indian Movie Shown On Galaxy Tv Station? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Watching The Present Indian Movie Shown On Galaxy Tv Station? (634 Views)

50 Detective Shows That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s / 70 Comedy Shows That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s. / 50 Cartoons That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Watching The Present Indian Movie Shown On Galaxy Tv Station? by petux(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
please guys whats the name of the film? i suddenly forqot the name of the movie and i cant remember. sum1 watching shuld tell me the name. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Bones #recap: Do You Remember This Scene? / The Legend Of Tarzan Movie By Warner Bros... / I Want To Watch Movies; Please Suggest A Very Good One..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.