Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,414 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:06 PM

Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu (33773 Views)

**the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** / Block Of 12 Flats For Sale At Magodo Estate: 08032222501 / 4 Bedroom Detached Houses In A Mini Estate @ Abijo Lekki N34m. Gov Consent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:16am On Sep 19, 2016
Bringing in more cement supplies for the next stage of this work.

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2016
Still curing. .....

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2016
Blocks going up after some days......

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2016
Scaffolding works also ongoing. ......

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:39am On Sep 23, 2016
The third floor walls are growing. ......

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
Progress. .....

1 Like

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by plasgidy: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Weldone spydoo, long time pls is there any provition for lift in the plan of this high rise building?
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
plasgidy:
Weldone spydoo, long time pls is there any provition for lift in the plan of this high rise building?

Lifts? In a Nigeria with little or no power supply?

Imagine this scenario: A woman coming back from the local market, three kids coming back from school and an elderly Papa coming from a check up at the hospital are going up the third floor, suddenly, NEPA seized the lights and the 5 occupants are trapped in the elevator.

A check at the nearest NEPA office reveals that the transformer is blown beyond repair. How do you handle this catastrophe?

The occupants use manual stairs to get to their flats.

4 Likes

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by plasgidy: 3:19am On Sep 25, 2016
spyder880:

Imagine this scenario: A woman coming back from the local market, three kids coming back from school and an elderly Papa coming from a check up at the hospital are going up the third floor, suddenly, NEPA seized the lights and the 5 occupants are trapped in the elevator.

A check at the nearest NEPA office reveals that the transformer is blown beyond repair. How do you handle this catastrophe?

We will get there one day but not in naija may in the rising sun, however generator can do the job.

1 Like

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 6:47am On Sep 25, 2016
spyder880:

You don't even need to go into this detailed scenario. Everyone conversant with the peculiar power situation in Nigeria won't bother to ask that question he did concerning lifts.
Buildings with lifts MUST have a powerful generator dedicated to it 24/7. Some offices on the island in Lagos I visited usually power such generators during peak traffic periods only, which is usually in the morning when workers are arriving, and in the afternoon when they are leaving.
As a result of this, most of the workers in the higher floors don't bother to go outside the building during office hours, else they have to use the stairs.
I climbed to the 12th floor and back during one of such visits cheesy That's not a workout for those who aren't physically fit.

2 Likes

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2016
We are seriously working to complete this house amid rising inflation. My men have started the plastering of the lower floors and fence/gate house.

More work to be done today.

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by sdbaba: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Oga Spyder... abeg do you know any honest and trust-worthy builder in Ibadan?

I need one urgently please! Hajji M pls advice too in case you know of one please.
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:24am On Oct 10, 2016
sdbaba:

I need one urgently please! Hajji M pls advice too in case you know of one please.

Am afraid I don't have any names ready. I will ask around though. Thanks.
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:27am On Oct 10, 2016
We are already doing internal plastering works for this house.

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2016
Working from the ground floor upwards. .....

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 10, 2016
Join and invite other agents to our Real Estate WhatsApp group a place where you meet other consultants for easy marketing of your properties https:///4wACVPjLedyKj9AXeGJGdI please you must be a registered agent.
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2016
On the kitchen and bathroom walls, we intentionally plaster them rough, to receive wall tiles later.

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by iModernHome: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2016
@spyder880

Nice job what is the estimated budget for this project? Also what is the amount spent so far?

Thinking of doing same stuff
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2016
iModernHome:
@spyder880

Nice job what is the estimated budget for this project? Also what is the amount spent so far?

Thinking of doing same stuff

About N21m in today's Nigeria of inflated cement and other materials. (Cost for only from the foundation till the roof is completed, Enugu area)

We have spent about N18m so far.
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2016
I will be in the market to start buying roofing wood this morning.
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by keandre: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2016
Following. .
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2016
We are going to use brown roofing sheets for this house (0.45mm)
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by olaitoro(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
spyder880:
We are going to use brown roofing sheets for this house (0.45mm)

engr, I dey hail.

your topic reads 12 flats, but what we have from the picture is 8 flats.

nice work and God speed
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
olaitoro:

engr, I dey hail.

your topic reads 12 flats, but what we have from the picture is 8 flats.

nice work and God speed

I had thought of amending the title but had to wait. We had a plan to build 12 flats in this land but due to space constraints, my client suggested we stop the second building which was to be 4 flats. He wants to use the space for a bigger car park.

He has bought a new land in this area and we are planning on doing another 8 flats of 2 bedrooms in the land soon. I have helped him do a fence and mounted a gate in the new land. Thanks for pointing it out as I know others will be silently asking same question cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by nija4us: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2016
Hello Spider

Have gone through your work so far, its nice nwanne. Can I know the real present cost of renting a 3 bedroom and 2 bedroom flats in this area? Also what is the cost of land too? Does the land come with what documentation? Will like to have your cell number/whatsapp

Thanks
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2016
nija4us:
Hello Spider

Have gone through your work so far, its nice nwanne. Can I know the real present cost of renting a 3 bedroom and 2 bedroom flats in this area? Also what is the cost of land too? Does the land come with what documentation? Will like to have your cell number/whatsapp

Thanks

Rents for 3 bedrooms here is N300-350k, 2 bedrooms is N250-300k here , depending on the particular location and level of finish.

You can reach me on 0803 335 0750 (phone or whatsapp)
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by abovecomsmyhelp: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
spyder880:

Rents for 3 bedrooms here is N300-350k, 2 bedrooms is N250-300k here , depending on the particular location and level of finish.

You can reach me on 0803 335 0750 (phone or whatsapp)
Please can i know the cost of land in this location
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 1:37am On Oct 13, 2016
sdbaba:

The only person I know at Ibadan is Kolashangone... he is here on Nairaland too.

Hajji M.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:53am On Oct 13, 2016
abovecomsmyhelp:
Please can i know the cost of land in this location

We have lands for 7m, 6m, 5.5m, 4.5m, and even 4m. Each is different in its own way, some are a little deep inside, some are in the outer section near the main road.
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:57am On Oct 13, 2016
mufutau55:

The only person I know at Ibadan is Kolashangone... he is here on Nairaland too.

Hajji M.

I have also heard good stories about him, he is a good choice.

1 Like

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:21am On Oct 13, 2016
I bought some wood that should be used in the roofing of this house.....

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:26am On Oct 13, 2016
And my men take charge, lifting the wood into position.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Land, Houses For Sale @ Magboro (makógi, mápárá Etc @ Back Of MFM Prayer City) / Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) / Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.