Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club (53297 Views)

Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Yomi Fabiyi Kisses A Female Fan At A Bus Stop / Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by pillzthadrugz(m): 2:27am On Apr 17, 2016
Aswear down Wetin dey mek front page dey taya me dis days. Dis one too na news. IRANU!
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by EmekaBlue(m): 5:04am On Apr 17, 2016
most girls of nowadayz r ashawos naw
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by totorimi: 5:11am On Apr 17, 2016
Call them what they are there is no need shielding their identity, they are called olosho or ayangbara or in some areas akpuna. They are not normal girls they are all about the money.
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by banmee(m): 5:16am On Apr 17, 2016
Has it come to this? There is nothing better to do than go looking for davido's conquests. Buhari, please come and provide jobs for these people oooo. Poverty na bast.ard
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by justmenoni: 5:50am On Apr 17, 2016
They'll finally be baby mama's but you can't say ooo cos some of tjem are just lucky in life that they'll end up marrying the top shots of the societies

lekpaboy:
all these girls won't hear word. I wonder how they'll finally end up in life
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by capitoll: 6:03am On Apr 17, 2016
hmm funny
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by deebrain(m): 6:08am On Apr 17, 2016
Gender Equality abi?

Keep dreaming.
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by yinkslinks(m): 6:30am On Apr 17, 2016
With all the decent homely girls in nigeria, davido decided to pick this ugly cursed girl and even slept with her. God forbid i even make passes to such a girl. it has come to my notice that davido and wiz kid does ugly and wayword women.
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by Codedrock(m): 6:45am On Apr 17, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Free HIV.
U fine small....
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by Heineken(m): 7:01am On Apr 17, 2016
lekpaboy:
. Make God no allow us marry this kind bastard. Girls na bad news Sha
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by Icaretoo: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2016
banmee:

Every woman na virgin till e get belle. cool

Wat can I say again, guy na u Sabi pass
Morning o
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by Ryocaj(m): 7:22am On Apr 17, 2016
Sisi Olobo town council. ... eki Area!!!!!!
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by bolesco: 7:47am On Apr 17, 2016
kilo kanmi
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by Philadelphia: 7:50am On Apr 17, 2016
And someone would quote me as I say that Davido has no shame? Yet people follow him like flies. This world has "mebied" finish.
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by hobson9000(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2016
lekpaboy:

end up marrying d good guys
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by Awaja(m): 8:26am On Apr 17, 2016
I don blame David, he never knew he entered one chance, it good to look before you leap!
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by obivictor(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2016
who she epp? who her kiss don epp
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by King44(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Please anyone with the idea of how we can change the continent Kenya belongs to? That country is a disgrace to Africa...I just pity Davido's life because the idio.t no sabi use cd.
stop insulting other pples country deal with d girl in person by the way na Economic melt down dey make d girl do iranu
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by Richardonald(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2016
That is why white folks called black girls cheap and easy.... I don't know why african girls no dey use eye see oyinbo. .
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by Felitsa187(f): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2016
Kolababe:
Kenya Socialite Who Had Sex With Davido Kisses Random Guy She Met In A Club

Lisa Downey, the struggling socialite who had sex with Davido during his Kenyan visit last year, offered herself freely to a random white guy she met in one of the uptown clubs. Lisa allowed the random white dude to grind on her big derriere and even exchanged saliva as she smoked shisha. And mind you, they had just met for the first time.

From the look of things, the white dude may have tasted Lisa’s honey jar that night because she offers her body to every Tom, Dick and Harry. She even wrote on the video she shared that she has no boyfriend and she's got bedroom skills. Then the white dude walked by and said 'Hi' to her and before you knee it they started getting along and she started kissing the random dude. Lol. Watch the crazy video below and see the screen shots..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmZo68AeRpo

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/kenya-socialite-who-had-sx-with-davido.html
Biko how this one fit reduce the rate of fuel price and end fuel scarcity? Rubbish useless posts on NL these days tho.
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by cardoctor(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2016
Rumour mongers. Nothing better to talk about aside from davido nd sex?
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
jati jati
Lol......abiooo
Re: Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club by Eldee54321(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Una sure say nah d gal...cos she's cool headed ooooo undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Celebrates His 50th Birthday With New Photos / Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.