Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1201629 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by prettyirene: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
bellong:

Going by what you have, even if you get the maximum score from English, you will still not make 75 points for SA state nomination.

Your option is to go through as a pharmacist with the pharmacist council.
Thanks God bless
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by prettyirene: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=prettyirene post=53921844]
Thanks God bless but I'm married would that also count and my spouse is also a pharmacist. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nwokeomajayb: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hello bellong
I'm on a study visa in Australia now.
Age 30
Work experience 5 years
1st degree electrical electronics engineering
But im grinding in masters of engineering right now
Pls bro I need a head up on how I will start the processing of my pr asap. This is my first semester of the first year in Australia anyway.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nwokeomajayb:

1st degree electrical electronics engineering

Pls bro I need a head up on how I will start the processing of my pr asap. This is my first semester of the first year in Australia anyway.

The food is right in front of you. You just need to wash your hands and eat the sumptuous meal.

With your case, nothing to add. Everything you need is on the thread.

Goodluck
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ookunlola(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
@ Bmniz. Egbon, PLZ kindly assist me with a sample CDR for electrical/electronic sir.
I sent you a Pm. God bless your hustle sir.
Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
jamson:

Congrats to your brother

Baba God ooo...answer my call oo
tyosho:

Thanks, God will surely pick your call

Congratulations Oknee.This is really good news.Is he going to be moving to Melbourne too?

Thanks. He will most probably head to melbourne too[quote author=piusford post=53919865][/quote]

Thanks piusford. Keep faith and continue to pursue yours.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
oknee, I can't just pass by without congratulating you, and pray God will pick our calls collectively.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by prettyirene: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
jaybwoi:

What's your husband's job role? Med. Rep too? or Comm. Pharma? How long has he been working in that role?

What type of Retail Pharma did you do? Is it possible to get a work reference letter that you worked as a Med. Rep. for the Retail Pharma? even if its for 1 year so as to get more than 5 years as a Med. Rep.

Going through APC will need you to write KAPS, do internship (in Australia) after you've passed KAPS, write your final exams after internship, before you can be assessed as a Pharmacist.

Your best bet is to work around the Med. Rep. work experience thingy (to get 10 points!) AND your IELTS must fetch 20 points.
With that, you can get upto 70 points and do 489

*Another catch is, if VETASSESS will recognize your B.Pharm degree as an equivalent of an Aussie degree*..If they won't, then you can't go on.
You'll have to go through another occupation.

Thanks for your prompt response .I have a retail pharmacy and also a cosmetic line that I have my own brand of body lotion and shower gel which I import and distribute to big supermarket in Lagos. My husband has over 13years experience in marketing and sales. He also has his products which his medical representatives distributes to pharmacy outlets in Lagos.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by prettyirene: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=prettyirene post=53928835][/quote]
Thanks so much for your prompt response. Though I have a retail pharmacy, I have my own brand of body lotion and shower gel which I import and market. I distribute my products in major supermarkets, Tradefair and co. Also my hubby has over 13years experience in marketing and industrial pharmacy. He also has his brand of products and has medical representative that distributes in Nigeria.
Also for the assessment, is it advisable to do a full assessment or advisory. Thanks God bless.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by praiseisgood: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=bbidakin post=53931262]Hello Gurus.

Pease l need assistance as per below

Though 'am not a guru on this but I personally believe it is not right to request or accept the CEO's "assistance".

Why not use what you have (JD on real experience) so that at the end of it all you will know that your conscience is clear.

Also note that DIBP officers could be occasionally checking on threads like this. It is not impossible.

At least I know of the thread for giving birth in USA.

May God grant you speed and favour.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yeeshas: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hi everyone, I got my positive assessment from VETASSES today!

I will like to say a big thank you first to Bellong and every other person on this thread that has been giving out information as well as answering to all inquiries. May God bless you and yours!

I have been a silent reader on this thread and it has been of such tremendous help to me! I read from page one to 177! I check every night to see if the new page has been updated. Lol. I do it religiously.

Okay. Enough of the long story. I wanted to wait till I got my grant before writing this post but I thought just like Mr Bellong dished out information withoutholding back (which largely influenced my positive assessment) I would not want to wait as I know there are people who have questions regarding VETASSES assessment.sorry for the long post. Just saying a big thank you. I am most grateful.
PS: I'm writing my PTE test next week. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yeeshas: 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
I forgot to add, I assessed as a Welfare Centre Manager and I got my assessment outcome in 6 weeks although I was expecting it in 12 weeks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Yeeshas:
I forgot to add, I assessed as a Welfare Centre Manager and I got my assessment outcome in 6 weeks although I was expecting it in 12 weeks.

Great... Always good to read something positive from VETASSES...

Get the English dusted and complete the process.. Welfare centre manager is not competitive, you will get ITA fast.

What did you study?

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nwokeomajayb: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
bellong:

The food is right in front of you. You just need to wash your hands and eat the sumptuous meal.

With your case, nothing to add. Everything you need is on the thread.

Goodluck

Thanks buddy
But I'm in need of guider on this. I don't know exactly where to start. Like my head is blank right now. Pls if you know anyway or anyhow you'll assist me pls do. I can't afford to be paying this sch fees anymore. At least let me run this straight up
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Shegman22:
Nwokeomajayb:
ookunlola:
Notindome
To everyone who asked for CDRs... its easier this way

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BznTUgIfmjS6NHFmcVlyeFB5a2c?usp=sharing

cheers

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nwokeomajayb:
But I'm in need of guider on this. I don't know exactly where to start. Like my head is blank right now.
Come, what do you mean your head is blank? You studied EEE bros...that is not something that can be done with a blank head... wetin Bellong dey try tell you be say Electrical full ground.. be like say na we plenty pass from a single occupation for thread sef ..Me, Jamson, McTowel, Ibiyemiara, akinnawou, Ifexsco ETC... Food is ready, scan through the thread, all the information you need is available.. every question you can think of has been asked and answered

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by prettyirene: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
jaybwoi:

1). Your hubby seems to be in a better position to be the principal applicant
2). Both of you can also do the assessment, nominating the same occupation of Med. & Sales Rep. thereby also claiming points for partner skills.
3). I'll suggest you go for the advisory first; there are two pathways:
a). Document checking route and
b). The consultation route.

I'll suggest you do the consultation route which is a 30 minute consultation. It costs AUD220

Good luck & may God bless your hustle..

Thanks I appreciate. God bless you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bnimz:
Notindome
To everyone who asked for CDRs... its easier this way

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BznTUgIfmjS6NHFmcVlyeFB5a2c?usp=sharing

cheers
Great job Bnimz.

For all that will be accessing this wealth of information, please do so with great sense of responsibility. They are not for sale Oo. Also be aware that EA has a good software in place to detect plagiarism.

Good luck to everyone

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nwokeomajayb: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
bellong:

I will tag NNBB2012 to help you out with this. I am not an Engineer and wouldn't want to mislead you.

When he is free, I trust he will attend to your question.

As per age, your age at the time you are invited to apply is what will be considered.

I'm having the same problem here too. That's why I need a guider in this
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yeeshas: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
bellong:

Great... Always good to read something positive from VETASSES...

Get the English dusted and complete the process.. Welfare centre manager is not competitive, you will get ITA fast.

What did you study?

I'm sorry I don't really know how to use this platform well so I may be quoting the entire thing. Thank you Sir. I studied Psychology from the University of Ibadan. Ant my outcome says the qualification is 'highly relevant' to the occupation. I claimed 5 years of work experience and it was deducted to 2.8. My Bachelors was also assessed as Bachelors(honors) as AQF Bachelors according to the Australian bachelors degree.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nwokeomajayb:
I'm having the same problem here too.
Explain the problem..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Yeeshas:
Congrats Chief!

We look forward to your strong presence here, giving all the help you can to other PR hopefuls who are going through VETASSESS.

Have a smooth ride to grant.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nwokeomajayb: 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bnimz:
Explain the problem..
I'm in Australia(Sydney) with a study visa. But I want to process my pr asap.
Age 29 but will be 30 this year
1st degree electrical electronics eng
5 years experience
English test not yet
My problem is how'll I start the processing in Australia. What Doc exactly do I need to provide?
That's why I said I need a guider who can just tell me start like this then I'll kick it from there.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nwokeomajayb:
I dont see the problem.. but no wahala..
1. go and take IELTS.. you need at least 6 in all sections.
2. start putting together your CDR.. I wont explain how that is done.. answers full thread.
3. When you have your positive outcome and your English points, submit EOI and wait for invitation.
4. When invitation comes, do medicals, PCC, Apply visa and wait for grant.
5. DAS ALL.

6 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nwokeomajayb:

I'm having the same problem here too. That's why I need a guider in this

How do you have same problem with the person I responded to.

You keep saying you don't know how to start despite a glaring and convincing information before you.

If you can't follow the simple instructions on the thread, I don't know how else to help you.

Someone just posted about getting positive assessment from VETASSES despite the body being crazy. You are an engineer you are complaining you don't know where to start. Sincerely, it is very annoying to say the least.

7 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Yeeshas:

I claimed 5 years of work experience and it was deducted to 2.8. My Bachelors was also assessed as Bachelors(honors) as AQF Bachelors according to the Australian bachelors degree.

@Yeeshas
What employment documents did you submit for your assessment with Vetasses?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
bellong:
You are an engineer you are complaining you don't know where to start. Sincerely, it is very annoying to say the least.
GBAM.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Yeeshas:

If you badly need work experience point, just wait four more months before submitting EOI to get 5 points from work experience.

However, if you can hit 60 points without it, submit your EOI sharply.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Yeeshas:

I'm sorry I don't really know how to use this platform well so I may be quoting the entire thing. Thank you Sir. I studied Psychology from the University of Ibadan. Ant my outcome says the qualification is 'highly relevant' to the occupation. I claimed 5 years of work experience and it was deducted to 2.8. My Bachelors was also assessed as Bachelors(honors) as AQF Bachelors according to the Australian bachelors degree.
Recte sapere fons ( Repete LA sapeere fun gbogbo won). Awa ti U.I accord, I sight you, congrats. God bless professors Balogun, Dr Adebiyi, Dr Okakume, Dr Adejumo etc.
You're recognized. Smooth ride to grant bro.
Hennn, did you do any advisory?

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.