Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,251 members, 7,780,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1194887 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 6:26am On Feb 24, 2017
chidike:
Morning people, please anyone with a contact at Alagbon, do send me his/her number. I want to go get my PCC today. Thanks.
I learnt that Alagbon is like Alaba market oh, that those people will start calling you left, right, front & back the moment you enter the gate. Also, that you may get the PPC done for as low as 3/ 4 k depending on your bargaining power.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 6:34am On Feb 24, 2017
chidike:
Morning people, please anyone with a contact at Alagbon, do send me his/her number. I want to go get my PCC today. Thanks.

You don't need a contact. Just walk to the gate and there you will see many "vendors" ready to service you. The price depends on your ability to negotiate.

Stick to maximum of 3k. You will surely find someone who will agree to your price.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2017
chidike:
I see you have been helped already
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chidike(m): 7:29am On Feb 24, 2017
mamajaz:

I learnt that Alagbon is like Alaba market oh.
bellong:

You don't need a contact. Just walk to the gate and there you will see many "vendors" ready to service you.
bolaobby:

You
jamson:

I see you have been helped already
Thank you all for your swift response.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2017
@diggy4real
Dont add references to textbooks. Show how your knowledge of the engineering principles/methods/work, impacted the project.
You can, but its not compulsory, to include calculations, but they must be relevant and should reflect how it affected the result of the project. For instance, you can show how you calculated the efficiency of a design, thereby estimating the losses and how significant was the loss to the overall project/design. And if significant, you can show what method you used to control it.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Bnimz:
I didn't... However, I mentioned that all sources were properly referenced in the episodes that were academic...

OK....and you added some career episode section and sub-sections even with the fact that it can't be found their?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2017
mctowel01:
@diggy4real
Dont add references to textbooks. Show how your knowledge of the engineering principles/methods/work, impacted the project.
You can, but its not compulsory, to include calculations, but they must be relevant and should reflect how it affected the result of the project. For instance, you can show how you calculated the efficiency of a design, thereby estimating the losses and how significant was the loss to the overall project/design. And if significant, you can show what method you used to control it.

OK, thanks....I didn't ooo but got confused at a particular row on my summary statement that says"professional use and management of information " and I admitted that I made references and just gave some sections and sub-sections.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by incemay: 10:25am On Feb 24, 2017
bolaobby:

Thanks. adegbajupeter@gmail.com

Done. Please check your mail.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2017
diggy4real:

OK, thanks....I didn't ooo but got confused at a particular row on my summary statement that says"professional use and management of information " and I admitted that I made references and just gave some sections and sub-sections.
Well, your assessor can decide on that, if you have already submitted.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ABUkAkA: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hello House, does anyone has PTE-A material ?.....please send it to gbengaolu360@gmail.com.......thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
As seen today...
Grab your copy now

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Please family members, does Queensland's nomination require POF

CV bellong Jamson Bnimz catchwind4mkd Mctowel nkechima alphadoor everybody.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2017

Cc bellong Jamson Bnimz catchwind4mkd Mctowel nkechima alphadoor everybody.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
mamajaz:

Yes it does and you can calculate it here:
http://migration.qld.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Settlement-Funds_skilled.pdf

Is 189 off the table ni?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
mamajaz:

Cc
bellong
Jamson
Bnimz
catchwind4mkd
Mctowel
nkechima
alphadoor
everybody.

that's a YES.............for most occupations i have checked.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
New South Wales does not require POF just incase you want to swerve to another lane!!!

mamajaz:

Cc
bellong
Jamson
Bnimz
catchwind4mkd
Mctowel
nkechima
alphadoor
everybody.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
sorry double post
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by keleto(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
House i just noticed that TRADE RECOGNITION AUSTRALIA (TRA) does not ask for career episode, CDR, am thinking of going for that. can someone advise me.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SUJYDEE(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
keleto:
House i just noticed that TRADE RECOGNITION AUSTRALIA (TRA) does not ask for career episode, CDR, am thinking of going for that. can someone advise me.

Have you read TRA MSA guideline, do you meet and have all the required documents because EA is better off TRA.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by gnykelly(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
mamajaz:

CV
bellong
Jamson
Bnimz
catchwind4mkd
Mctowel
nkechima
alphadoor
everybody.

yes oo my sister

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by keleto(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
SUJYDEE:

Have you read TRA MSA guideline, do you meet and have all the required documents because EA is better off TRA.

Yes, I have checked and compared both. TRA seems less stressful for engineering technician.
But an surprised people don't about it on this forum
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
@mamajaz
Yes they do.......... This info is according to what I read here sometimes ago.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yeeshas: 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=utcheylee post=54002063]Congratulations on your positive assessment. Please I sent you a PM yesterday I need clarifications if someone with philosophy degree from UI can assess the same skill.

I also have few things I need to ask you my email is ucheokonji@yahoo.com.incase you're having issues with the PM.

Thanks

quote author=Yeeshas post=53932918]Hi everyone, I got my positive assessment from VETASSES today!

I will like to say a big thank you first to Bellong and every other person on this thread that has been giving out information as well as answering to all inquiries. May God bless you and yours!

I have been a silent reader on this thread and it has been of such tremendous help to me! I read from page one to 177! I check every night to see if the new page has been updated. Lol. I do it religiously.

really sorry. Don't know how to use this platform. Please send me a mail @ Aisha_aburime89@yahoo.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
sunvick:
New South Wales does not require POF just incase you want to swerve to another lane!!!

Thanks everybody for bailing me out.@sunvick, make we flow in together ba?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
keleto:

Yes, I have checked and compared both. TRA seems less stressful for engineering technician.
But an surprised people don't about it on this forum

Who told you people don't know about it on the forum? An engineer wouldn't assess himself/herself as a technician na.

It has been more than 3 months you have been struggling with what and where to asses despite being told by me and others what to do yet you keep asking same question over and over.

I remember I specifically explained why you should assess with EA because of the opportunity of having more states to choose from Incase you need state nomination. You seems to be scared of writing a CDR which is nothing but proving your claimed skills on a paper. Luckily, sample CDR has been flying around on this thread, yet you are still afraid of showing how you are a good technician or draftsperson.

A simple read of MSA booklet would have cleared your doubt. Everyone staying on this thread to help loves helping people but we must be encouraged by you doing a self read and showing true commitment to the course. If you reject every past advice, how will anybody be encouraged to advice you further?

I think you need to go back and read all the responses to your past posts and follow the directions including the emails you exchanged with me.

This will be my final response to all your queries on this thread except you can show that you have moved past the basic and genuinely need help.

Goodluck.

8 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by shamecurls(m): 1:05am On Feb 25, 2017
Hello Experts

my certificate does not correlate with my experience. I happen to have a degree in petro-chem Engr with 10years experience in Telecommunications.

Won't this anomaly affect my application to VETASSES.

Thanks!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 1:13am On Feb 25, 2017
^^^^^ what occupation are you assessing for?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by shamecurls(m): 1:15am On Feb 25, 2017
bellong:
^^^^^ what occupation are you assessing for?

ANZSCO codes [T-Z]

313212 Telecommunications Field Engineer
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 2:03am On Feb 25, 2017
shamecurls:

ANZSCO codes [T-Z]

313212 Telecommunications Field Engineer

You have not really read the thread... cheesy

VETASSES does not assess the occupation, EA does.

I don't know about EA because I have not read the MSA booklet.

I think you can either write a CDR based on chemical aspect of your Engineering for a chemical engineer or clarify if EA accepts years of experience in lieu of qualification.

I think the engineers will help you with this.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stevade(f): 4:14am On Feb 25, 2017
Please how can I apply as a dressmaker or hair dresser. I need to apply for my sister. Thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.