Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1203926 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 2:49pm On May 26, 2017
Hello house, please what occupation can a logistic manager nominate
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 3:13pm On May 26, 2017
Bnimz dey form SU-ship fah, started with chronology ( biblical terminology), ended with Ecle. Make I add this join for am, " he that findeth a good wife... and obtainetth favor from the lord. In Oshio's voice "goanmarry". Make I juba ehoro before him go come for me.

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sammywemmy: 3:48pm On May 26, 2017
26th May 2017 - Grant.

IED - 22nd November 2017

in conclusion - I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. (Ecclesiastes 9 : 11)

God Bless[/quote]

e reach to quote passage. congrats man. may u b successful in all your future endeavours.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylove01: 3:56pm On May 26, 2017
Congrats bnimz
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Desgin: 4:07pm On May 26, 2017
Bnimz:

26th May 2017 - Grant.
IED - 22nd November 2017

Congrat Bnimz..... Nice 1.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2017
Thanks oooo smiley

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Desgin: 5:19pm On May 26, 2017
Desgin:

Congrat Bnimz..... Nice 1 (There's a light at the end of the tunnel).

Unto Ticket stage...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by udi2111: 5:37pm On May 26, 2017
amebostudent:
Mathematics undergraduate

Mathematics Postgraduate

Post graduate Diploma in Education

English 20

Degree 15

Age 30

Partner skills: i dont understand this both my husband job is also on the list. adding 5 marks if am right

please can you kindly send me materials you used in ielts, my email address is mudiagaudi761@gmail.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nanlop55: 5:42pm On May 26, 2017
Bnimz:
Thanks oooo smiley
Congratulations! May the hustle ahead come with great testimonies
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Desgin: 5:46pm On May 26, 2017
@Ozy Please I send you a PM.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2017
Bnimz:

On this day, the chronology of a successful endeavor reads thus:

26th May 2017 - Grant.

IED - 22nd November 2017

Special thanks to everyone who has contributed to this chapter in the story of my life. I really appreciate.

in conclusion - I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. (Ecclesiastes 9 : 11)

God Bless
Well deserved. Congrats @Bnimz
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Royal54(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2017
Bnimz:

On this day, the chronology of a successful endeavor reads thus:

Congrats Bnimz, may you prosper in the land.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by verocharles(m): 7:15pm On May 26, 2017
Congratulations Bnimz
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 8:06pm On May 26, 2017
Wow! It finally came. Congrats Bnimz.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 26, 2017
Congratulations Bnimz
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 8:32pm On May 26, 2017
Mijac:
[/b]@Bellong[b]

Pls will like to send you a PM. Need discuss sth on my c.v.

Better you talk to Jamson, Bnimz or Mctowel1, they are engineers.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by kimewills(f): 8:32pm On May 26, 2017
Congratulations Bnimz.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mijac: 8:45pm On May 26, 2017
bellong:

Better you talk to Jamson, Bnimz or Mctowel1, they are engineers.

Ok.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mijac: 8:49pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=bellong post=56909646]

[/b] Jamson, Bnimz or Mctowel1[b]

Pls Guys,

Can i send a PM ? NEED discuss few things on my c.v. and get advice.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Teejah80: 9:08pm On May 26, 2017
Congrat Bnimz,the land will yield it blessing for you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ABUkAkA: 12:14am On May 27, 2017
Congrat Bnimz.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 1:29am On May 27, 2017
Bnimz:
Thanks everyone, appreciate all the love smiley

@Ozy, I sent emails thrice, called twice sef,... On calls, they gave generic answers, I eventually got a reply to my mail on 28th April saying that no more documentation was required from me.... However it said nothing about when the decision would be made..

Eventually, I just commot mind, say e go sha show one day ... grin

What me want to know is a full description of how you fainted and woke up, then fainted again and woke up ...and then fainted again (but this time someone had to pour a bucket of mortuary level chilled water on ya head) and woke up after you read the grant letter grin

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 1:49am On May 27, 2017
bellong, WellEndowed dem every aspirant here and guiders: dem no dey sleep, dem no dey slumberrrr....dem no dey tire of reading this thread....( in Ron Ken's voice).
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SUJYDEE(m): 2:11am On May 27, 2017
Congratulations Bnimz, just last night I was asking a friend if he had read about your success story on nairaland.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 6:31am On May 27, 2017
Congrats Bnimz, remembered how you introduced the 90s in PTE-A, you have really worked for it.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mcslize: 6:35am On May 27, 2017
jamson:

Thanks for your kind words, it has only been 8 weeks, so to come here forming 'omo onile' would be fraudulent. So far, it has been cold. Not UK, or Canada cold. The lowest we've seen in Sydney since we arrived is around 12 degrees. From the news, Melbourne and Canberra have seen worse. I hear summer can be Sokoto hot (we never experience am sha).

Food. Maybe, because lots of Asians reside here, you get to see lots of food stuff that is familiar with ours like rice, beans (white), potatoes, choice fruits like apples, oranges, bananas, pineapples and vegetables like lettuce, cabbage, cucumber (not sure but I think I caught a glimpse of ewedu in an Indian store). Surprisingly, plantain and yam dey, but not everywhere. Chicken is the cheapest meat around. There are few African shops selling stuff like Palm oil, garri, etc though expensive.

Can't say much about the mortgage system, but I know it's unlike naija wey banks go give only politicians and some selected few others mortgage loan. Everyone with a valid and regular source of income has a fair chance.

Life is not all bread and butter to be honest, but it's not a hard nut to crack too. I hope to see your body reunite with your spirit soon.

Cheers

That's interesting. More dollars to your Bank account.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tunai(m): 10:04am On May 27, 2017
A logistics manager can nominate Transport company manager and it's assessed by VETASSES. The person just needs to align CV and ref letter to suit the ANZSCO. I did something similar

Alphadoor:
Hello house, please what occupation can a logistic manager nominate

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 10:08am On May 27, 2017
Desgin:
@Ozy Please I send you a PM.

Will check, but questions are better asked here.........more knowledgeable people would see it and you are sure to get a rounded answer.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by KIKIADE: 10:49am On May 27, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS,BNIMZ
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mcslize: 12:08pm On May 27, 2017
Hello Bminz

Which branch of engineering are you and which body evaluated your work experience and credentials ?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2017
Degree - Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

Assessing Body - Engineers Australia

Assessment Outcome - Professional Electronics Engineer.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 12:50pm On May 27, 2017
tunai:
A logistics manager can nominate Transport company manager and it's assessed by VETASSES. The person just needs to align CV and ref letter to suit the ANZSCO. I did something similar

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.