Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1202133 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Now that NASU is on strike and no one knows when the strike will be called off; how can one get the transcript be sent to VETASSES?

I was thinking, is it possible to ask my Head of Department to send a copy of my academic records to VETASSES directly? Will it be accepted if i can convince them to do that?; Considering the fact that the Exams and Records department will get their information from the department.

cc: Bellong
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by morakky: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Dear Friends,

I need urgent clarification concerning work experience claim.

EA postive assessment as telecommunications network engineer. I didn't assess work experience due to lack of fund.

I'm about filling eoi and I want to claim 5yrs plus exp as stated below.

1. Microsoft engineer nysc...1yr
2. ATM engineer.......1yr
3. Telecomms engineer.....7mths
4.telecoms network engineer...2014 till date

Can I go ahead and claim those yrs. As I stated those exp while assessing with EA.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
morakky:
Dear Friends,

EA postive assessment as telecommunications network engineer. I didn't assess work experience due to lack of fund.

Can I go ahead and claim those yrs. As I stated those exp while assessing with EA.

I'm not sure u can do this because even in the EOI u will be filling, there's a question asking whether you have accessed your experience.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tmddy: 2:50am On Jan 15, 2018
Tmddy:

Hello Sir,Please I need guidance on how to get a positive assessment for customer service manager.I just sent a PM to you sir.Kindly assist.

@JimCollins, thanks for your assistance bro. GOD bless you so very much. You are too much!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylove01: 6:37am On Jan 15, 2018
jimcollins136:
Hi
I recently received a positive outcome from Vetassess and noticed these statements on the assessment report.

Employment assessed: 1. Customer Service Manager, TINO LTD (01/2012 to 11/2016)

1. From 08/2010 to 11/2016, Customer Service Manager, TINO LTD
Date deemed skilled for Points Test Advice:8/2010
Number of years assessed positively: 6.3.

Please which of the dates should i use in completing EOI as relevant employment date?

1. From 08/2010 to 11/2016, I think this is the date to use.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stepo707: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2018
Good morning everyone.Am ready to pay for my TRA assessment. Can gtbank naira master card be used for the payment of the 1000Aud assessment fee?
Cc trastar, eladua, bellong , misoke
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2018
What's the content inside that transcript cover letter pls ?
bolaobby:

You can just put an address that you have access to where you can pick the transcript.
Just remove the cover letter and photocopy the main transcript for certification before scanning it.
I must say that there is problem presently with the transcript, its taking longer than usual.
Just apply online and let me know when its done.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2018
trastar:

I'm not sure u can do this because even in the EOI u will be filling, there's a question asking whether you have accessed your experience.
But I believe certain persons have advised assessing only skill and leaving employment to the discretion of DIBP when going through EA, some have done it and it has worked. In as much as he/she has required evidence of the various employment in terms of ref;payslip; tax; pension etc. Can give it a shot
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Fizzywah(m): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
So Finally DIBP (Home Affairs) has put up invitation rounds for the 3rd of January as follows:

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
stepo707:
Good morning everyone.Am ready to pay for my TRA assessment. Can gtbank naira master card be used for the payment of the 1000Aud assessment fee?
Cc trastar, eladua, bellong , misoke

Yes you can
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stepo707: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
Alphadoor:

Yes you can
I just did.they charged me 295670naira.i was hoping for 288000 as shown on Google exchange.extra 8000naira charge embarassed cry
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stepo707: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
Fizzywah:
So Finally DIBP (Home Affairs) has put up invitation rounds for the 3rd of January as follows:

What do they mean by point score at 80 for 489?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
stepo707:

I just did.they charged me 295670naira.i was hoping for 288000 as shown on Google exchange.extra 8000naira charge embarassed cry

The extra can be summed up to bank charges .... moreover what you see online is not what the bank uses for its calculation
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bornlegend: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
trastar:

Work experience assessment is not mandatory. You can fill on EOI as long as you have all evidences for them but ensure that the experience are all in line or related to the profession you are vying for.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Xkoba: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hello guys.I have PTE academic voucher for urgent sale.I'm porting to ielts zone..#50000...kindly DM
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
bornlegend:

Work experience assessment is not mandatory. You can fill on EOI as long as you have all evidences for them but ensure that the experience are all in line or related to the profession you are vying for.

That's good to know.
Does this apply to all or just Engineers?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
stepo707:

Which bank?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stepo707: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
trastar:

Which bank?
Gtbank
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
morakky:
Dear Friends,

In addition to Bornlegend's response, you will need to provide both primary and secondary documents for any experience being claimed. Refer to MSA booklet for a guide on these documents.

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
trastar:
That's good to know.
Does this apply to all or just Engineers?
I know Engineers have that liberty but not sure of others.

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
stepo707:

Gtbank

Interesting. Rate has gone up then..
I was charged 144 for 500 aud in October.
Don't think the 8k is for charges.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stepo707: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
trastar:

Interesting. Rate has gone up then..
I was charged 144 for 500 aud in October.
Don't think the 8k is for charges.
Nawao.so I was scammed or what? Maybe the rate was better then or so
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
stepo707:

Nawao.so I was scammed or what? Maybe the rate was better then or so

Definitely not scam nah.
Naira drops against other currencies from time to time.
Exchange rate is never constant . Someone can pay tomorrow and be charged less.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by deligatus(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Please guys an agent told me about VISA 408 subclass for AIPPTRAINING INTERNSHIP for electrical Engrs as i do not have work experience yet. please what do you think about this subclass?
Any pros and cons?
Has any migrated through this subclass?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cognito79: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
deligatus:
Please guys an agent told me about VISA 408 subclass for AIPPTRAINING INTERNSHIP for electrical Engrs as i do not have work experience yet. please what do you think about this subclass?
Any pros and cons?
Has any migrated through this subclass?

Read it yourself
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/408-
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeleks: 12:55am On Jan 16, 2018
I'm in the same category with you just that I've been lecturing in elect. Engr. For 3years and 4 months. Wouldn't mind putting heads together. Sent you a pm.

Bethely:
Please how may I aapply and which type of visa do I go for. I have been in the lecturing field for 5 years. Blow are my details

B.Eng. Mechanical engineering
M.eng. Mechanical engineering
Work experience: 5 years (lecturing)
I Can't apply for lecturing jobs except am invited by a university.
What other route can I go through
Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by skibby(m): 2:03am On Jan 16, 2018
adeleks:
I'm in the same category with you just that I've been lecturing in elect. Engr. For 3years and 4 months. Wouldn't mind putting heads together. Sent you a pm.

Hi Adeleks and Bethely, I am in the same shoe as you guys, I have 3 years lecturing experience in elect eng. I would love come on board, let's put heads together.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by deligatus(m): 2:41am On Jan 16, 2018
My main issue is the GTE
Cognito79:

Read it yourself
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/408-
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeleks: 8:00am On Jan 16, 2018
skibby:

Hi Adeleks and Bethely, I am in the same shoe as you guys, I have 3 years lecturing experience in elect eng. I would love come on board, let's put heads together.

Send a pm bro
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by manga5: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2018
“when the LORD turn again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.. ”
This story will encourage all of us who have been trusting God for the Australian Grant.
The Long-awaited grant came in this morning. The story started when I was pursuing a Masters Degree in the US some time in June 2016. As usual, I wrote TOEFL(100/120) and GRE(301/340). My roommate told me about this Australian skilled migration I was reluctant to attempt, my fiancée encouraged me to attempt. We did not know about the financial commitment or what to expect, two very naïve people. First, I was told to do Engineering Australia assessment, of course there must be the CDR writing. I had to do research, google sample CDRs just to put up something. The same TOEFL I wrote was sufficient for both EA and Expression of Interest, what a miracle.
Below is the timeline of Events.
TOEFL: 3rd September 2016 (R 25, L 25, S 23, W 27: 100)
EA Assessment submission: 2nd December 2016(FastTrack)
EA request for addition document: 23rd December 2016
EA request for further additional document: 12th January 2017
EA positive Outcome: 19th January 2017
Expression of Interest submission: 5th February 2017 (60pts)
Invitation to apply: 14th February 2017
Visa Lodge (front loaded for myself): 8th April 2017
I wrote to DIBP to pause my process because I will be adding my fiancée when we marry: 23rd May 2017
DIBP Request for Wife details (after Court wedding): 11th August 2017
DIBP Request for Wife English Score: 18th September 2017
Visa Grant for me and my wife: 16th January 2018
The Journey of one million miles starts with a step. I started this journey without a dime in my pocket, but I had God. I thank this forum for their support and valuable information. May the Lord Jesus answer all that are expecting.
I thank all the gurus in the house like @bellong, @Jamson. Though, i have only made one contribution on this forum but virtually all the information needed for this journey was gotten from this forum. You guys are the bomb

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2018
zanyzara:
I know Engineers have that liberty but not sure of others.

Zany.
So do others. I have a friend who did Vetasses, got her stuffs reduced, but provided evidences for HA, the points were added by them.
She don port to Brisbane last month grin.
Long time my peeps.
Congrats @ manga5.
God of grants and ITA, defeat the plight of the wickeds, drench us with your rains of grants, ITAs and positive assessments oh Lord.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.